I lost one of my friends tonight due to an argument and I feel bad...

I lost one of my friends tonight due to an argument and I feel bad. What movies will make me feel better over losing a friend?

the dark knight rises

Drive

>having friends

kys normie

Tell us what happened

>tfw no friends to bring

definitely Beowulf

>I lost one of my friends tonight due to an argument
What are you a fucking woman?

Thor:Ragnarok, the new action packed adventure from Marvel© Films!

Sound like a gay fag homo desu

Tell me you started about Jews, user

The Breakfast Club
Super 8
Stand by Me

You all will laugh, I'll tell it anyway.

Someone discussed why the alt-right had a lot of gay men, I said fringe ideologies attract fringe demographics, and given how a lot of the culture wars were getting a men-vs-women tinge, then basically gay men didn't need women for their long term happiness.

My friend was a fujoshi and took some offense at that, I said I call it like I see it, and the rest is history.

I still feel bad.

Addendum: if you want to call it a cynical take you can, but I don't even think it was that un-PC, so to speak.

Should have went with the jews like suggested

This, fucking pleb.

Every time someone says something over the dinner table remotely similar to kikery, I go into a thirty minute red pill session.

>losing a fujoshi, literally one of the worst kinds of human beings to ever exist, as a ""friend""
>not stomping her head in at the first opportunity

>no charge for them
Uhhh you don’t get to bring friends.

>My friend was a fujoshi
should've just raped her straight desu

>you're sharing this board with these kinds of imbecile

End of Eva

Sounds like a shit friend. You're better off. I couldn't imagine walking away from someone forever because I disagree with them

Don't watch a movie. Eat a healthy dinner and go to bed. You'll make new friends as you go along.

I'm gay.

That's what I'm telling myself. I'm feeling better from earlier but blah, I enjoyed her company.

>Hears "You don't get to bring friends."
>Starts crying.

>be gay
>tell a woman she's basically worthless in your life

You fucked up, idiot.

>fujoshi
why do you hate yourself?

these things usually heal after a couple days or so, you guys will rebound just fine and

i'm sorry user. I have lost friends as well due to arguments. Hopefully in a few days, after things cool down, you both can resolve your differences.

As for movies, I'm not sure, maybe Her..? But it deals with loneliness more so than anything.

The Iron Giant.

>hears “lotta loyalty for a hired gun”
>buys new friends

OP, maybe reach out to your friend and make up instead of retreating into the comfort of kino?

Sorry feelsbro. There aren't any movies to make you feel better about losing a friend. I hope you can salvage or resolve the relationship, but I also have lost friends, and it seems like nothing can ever be the same. "You can't go back", you know?

In that case, Why don't you put on some feelgood flicks like
>Hot Fuzz
>TDKR
>Ali G: Indahouse
>Bedazzled
>The Animatrix
>Tampopo

>fujoshit
You did the right thing kiddo, if I were you I would be celebrating.

The Lobster

Swiss Army Man

was also going to suggest this, though I haven't seen it myself.

>gay man tells his fujoshit friend that gays don’t need women for long term happiness
>she’s upset
Is she also retarded user?

Good Times (2017)

It's solid. There a few fart and boners, which was a little off putting.

Hey user, did you know the first supporters of the nazis were gay men too? Then Hitler did away with them because because being affiliated with gays is bad if you want to promote the white race.

I'm feeling kind of better guys, thank you a lot. I'll be ok.

Amerimutt here who doesnt speak weeb

what is a fugayoshi?

If it was really serious duke it out like men and you'll be friends within days. If you hold onto it like a woman then you lose.