Every project he's headlined has consistently failed for the last decade

>every project he's headlined has consistently failed for the last decade
>studios still throw tens of millions of dollars at him
Can someone explain this to me?

jews

Hollywood and the Democrats are grooming him to be the next president.

Well, i actually liked Oh Brother Where Art Thou, Burn After Reading and Ides of March

>Takes a mediocre Coen brothers' script and hamfistedly insert black family subplot whose removal would not make any difference at all

He diddles the right kids and the Jews are pleased with the diddling

>Name 5 classic George Clooney movies

Every major movie star has at least 5 classics to their name.

He is destined to be the Anti-Reagan 2024

Bullshit!

Gravity made a huge profit

>the film in which he dies in the first five minutes

from dusk till dawn 1-5

It must be so embarrassing for a director to have an actor they use go on to ape their personal style.

Name 5 classic Dwayne Johnson movies.

What movie?

isn't it obvious?

Spirit cooking

O'Brother Where Art Thou
Ocean's Eleven
The Men Who Stare At Goats
From Dusk Til Dawn
Batman & Robin

Off the top of my head. I know he has done more critically acclaimed movies but I would have to google the names and that would defeat the point of this exercise.

Because he made your moms panties wet on E.R. in the 90’s.

idk, but he was fucking stacy keibler in the ass. that has to account for something

He sold his tequila company for a billion. He doesn't need to be in movies anymore.

This

Fucking lucky bastard got to fuck her in her shithole. What's that roastie been up too lately?

What was the name of the brand?

They don't anymore. His next project is a tv show based on Catch-22, his first tv show in two decades or so.

Denzel Washington is older than him but is still making pretty good movies that make studios a lot of money and no sign of him going back to tv. Clooney's fucked. It's ogre.

Didin't he start off on a sub par tv show, that's his baseline. Plus he comes across as a smug cunt and isn't as good looking as they keep saying he is.

>Didn't he start off on a sub par tv show, that's his baseline. Plus he comes across as a smug cunt and isn't as good looking as they keep saying he is.

that wasn't hard

this but who are you quoting?

looks like he does mostly low budget movies which would make money easily

google says 35 million budget for this. could it be that op is a retard and doesn't realize that every movie isn't a huge hollywood billion dollar blockbuster?

I deleted my other post with typos, I'm getting bad at that crap, and somehow made my new post with a quote. kek

also produced this

Suburbicon. Just read the wikipedia article on it and remove each sentence involving the black family. They are literally nothing more than white guilt bullshit added in.

OP BTFO

handsome men can do no wrong

I haven't watched Suburbicon and I like Coens' movies. Why did Clooney codirect with them?
Seems like he should just stay an actor and not try to direct.

I caught Ocean's 13 on tv the other night and it rekindled my love of the Cloon. I need essential Clooneycore recommendations for a marathon.

Have:
Ocean's 11/12/13
Michael Clayton
From Dusk Til Dawn
Out of Sight
Three Kings
Syriana
Up In the Air

Any other good ones I'm missing?

Even Monuments Men made 170 mil worldwide compared to a 70 mil production budget.

I can't believe this but Tomorrowland made money as well. 210 mil worldwide vs a 190 mil budget.

Intolerable Cruelty
Welcome to Collinwood
His 3 year guest star role during peak Rosanne

Goodnight, And Good Luck
Ocean's Eleven
Michael Clayton
O'Brother Where Art Thou?
Burn After Reading

I have no idea how this guy fell off the wagon so hard. What a great run of films, and damn great ones he directed. Then he just went full retard.

Go to bed, Vega.

>Those digits
Chad's always win!!!! REEEEEEEEE!

He's so virtuous. wow.

Hes a fucking piece for shit...thats why

>Burn After Reading
>Gravity
>Hail Ceaser!
>Michael Clayton
>The Ides of March
>Fantastic Mr. Fox
>Up In the Air

Why are you a liar OP?

Shut up!

Nah, Clooney just straight up bought the script from them. It was old anyway and they weren't going to use it.

Suburbicon was insulting and I felt fucking scammed after watching it. It was like the Coen brothers handed him a shiny new corvette that he could show off at a car show. But Clooney didn't know how to drive stick so he dinged it bad on the way and got in multiple accidents on the highway. He also had a pile of manure he wanted to show off at the car show, because he wanted to use it to raise awareness for starving Africans. So he hitched a horse trailer full of cow shit to his Coen Brothers convertible, and cruised into the car show to show off a mangled shell of a beautiful machine with a whole heap of cow shit hitched to the back to a crowd which was expecting a beautiful vehicle from the Coens, who have proven they are capable of moving those cars in the past.

FUCK George Clooney.

>Every major movie star has at least 5 classics to their name.
Absolutely retarded. The minimum number is three.
James Dean has three (Rebel w/o a Cause, East of Eden, Giant)

THE DESCENDANTS
people don't talk enough about The Descendants on this board -- or in real life, I suppose, but beautiful film by Alexander Payne.

Of course Fantastic Mr. Fox, but that one is pretty commonly referred to.

This.

most overrated A-lister of all time

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No one mentions
Confessions of a Dangerous Mind

Why do you lie?

Up in the Air, Gravity, Burn After Reading, the American, the Descendants, the Ides of March all made their money back at least three times over. More recently both Money monster and Hail Caesar did just little under three times their budget, while Monuments men still did double. And all of them are either good or great movies.

You're full of shit, OP.