ITT: Shitty Villains

ITT: Shitty Villains

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n7pP7ndKvxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What was wrong with them?

Any first-episode villains who don't go on to become recurring antagonists.

They're a joke about a shitty video game.

You're being too obvious

>a joke about a shitty video game.
>episode aired before fnaf ever existed
Fuck me for taking the b8 anyways

End your life.

Their episodes were some of my favorites.

People have been making jokes about Chuck E Cheese being shady and creepy in some manner for years

Fuzzy Dice Premiered in 2012, Five Nights at Freddy's released in 2014

Fuzzy dice was the episode when my friends and I realized that this show got away with a lot.

>Oh god he almost pulled out a gun
>Oh god those are real guns
>There was a police shootout on a kids show

Steak Me Amadeus was an S-rank Regular Show episode

fight me

That was one of the best episodes of an American cartoon I've ever seen. I don't know how Regular Show manages to go from hanging out to completely epic within 50 seconds. Loved Regular Show.

That's why I loved that one, and them referring to the law's watch time running out that night which isn't usually mentioned on a kid show.

Most kid shows don't have much law talk to begin with.

Beautiful ending

I have never hated writers for doing a good job as much as on that episode

FNAF was in development for 2years so yeah....

No it wasn't the creator made it in like less than a month.

He made four of those games in less than a year

FNaF was a direct result of the criticism the creator received for the creepy dead eyed characters in the game he released the previous year, so while it was probably longer than said, I don't think it took two years either.

Six games in two years actually. He never had to work again after the first one became a hit. He just likes making them.

The creator of the anamatronics that started all of this is doing a rebuild of a set used in a traveling show.

youtube.com/watch?v=n7pP7ndKvxo

because JG would totally know the big game and it's publicity before it was released

>so yeah....
you try so hard to sound smart it's embarrassing

Even if it was, do you think RS would reference some unreleased indie game that nobody fucking knew about?