What are some kinos to watch with your sister?

What are some kinos to watch with your sister?

I watched Hannibal with my sister.
She closed her eyes for all the gore scenes and only watched cause she had a crush on Hugh Dancy

Adorable.

great show

anything from the sislovesme series

this.

It totally happened.

She's mid thirties

how they fuck is neyman so attractive but his sister looks like a fucking ape?

Pleasantville

I watched Dog Soldiers with my sister.
Immediately after the opening credits she started texting on her phone.
We didn't get a quarter of the way through and she stopped paying attention entirely.
She picked the movie, I had already seen it a thousand times.
So I just turned it off.

shes actually really pretty irl

t.brother of neymar's teammate back in Santos

masterpiece show and your sister is cute

ty

Gotta love that strategic cutout of Sarah's floating head and tits

Nothing. She married a nigger and then proceeded to move 6 hours away to be closer to the niggers family.

And then they had a kid and she is constantly pissed off and calling my parents for advice because surprise surprise the nigger and his relatives don't know shit about raising kids.

Such is life.

you guys haven't cut off contact with her yet? cucks

wonder if they have a secret incest deal where she sucks him off for access to a larger portion of his millions than the rest of his family

We don't go there. When my sister visits it's literally just her and the baby. My parents were on vacation recently and I was supposed to go visit them for my nephews birthday. I cancelled the trip and the reason I gave my parents was because I don't want to be the only white person in a house full of 30 black people. They literally said"we understand, don't feel guilty"

it is what it is.

Well who the fuck raised her?

Hey cleavage was a major draw in this movie.

How did Phillipe not blow a load in his pants during this scene?

Oh right, he's gay

She is a few years older than me. My father wasn't abusive but he had a temper. He used to yell a lot. This led to her fighting with my mother and father ALL the time. She fucked off out of the house as soon as she could and then married a black guy. It's obviously a fuck you sort of thing.

Difference between me and her is a dealt with it, grew up, matured, and now have a great relationship with both my parents. The relationship between them is fine. but lets just say when they die I'm in charge of the estate.

I bet you she learned how men are "supposed" to be from your dad. Probably married the black guy because she saw his anger as "passion".

Only difference between you and her is you're not looking for a male mate, so you aren't attracted to that stuff.

Who's your brother?

Its nice to see such healthy family relationships

Like I said it is what it is. My parents are conservative but they go along to get along so to speak. We were always tolerant about it. If I had a nickel for everytime my friends talked shit to me because my sister was dating a black guy, and they used the word nigger and I reprimanded them. I'd be fucking rich. I'm sure my parents faced the same thing. This is something that my sister has never even bothered to address with us.

But the older my dad gets the less he gives a shit to make an effort, and the more cool he is with me not giving a shit either. We still love her, and especially her kid. But whatever.

He;s gay.

One thing probably led to another and before they knew it she was bobbing up and down on him

sorry, user, my cousin married a black guy. they're divorced now, but his family is great and so are the kids.

he's also a great dude, of course

>dog soldiers
this will pretty much be all your future experiences with women.

I don't get it.
You're saying all my future partners will be werewolves?

>watched Bladerunner 2049, Dunkirk and Shin Godzilla with a woman
>She appreciated the films, found them emotionally and thematically stimulating, was able to discuss them afterwards, and didn't turn on her phone once during the showings
>tfw she's a lesbian

Its like a real life monkeys paw. For now, the search continues.

I'm saying pretty much all of your future experiences with women will be you attempting to share a similar interest only to realize women have zero interest or desire for most things men do.

Am I imagining stuff or is there not a scene where she offers him anal sex or some bullshit?

No joke, I watched this with my little sister a few years back and gave her her first Four Loko.

Best sex I've ever had!

i have 4 sisters

contact

>Contact
good choice desu. an actual strong woman who's not a shameless slut.

Good shit.

>Good shit.
Literally.

Fuck off Monkey

My sister and I have the same retarded sense of humor and she loves films and tv shows, so pretty much anything. We binge watch shit all the time and both watch some of the same shows during the week.

>step sister

pick it up and throw it in the trash

have you ever had sex with her?

>wine+sister=love emojis

They definitely fucked. No way those lips weren't around his cock that night.

No, but I would and kind of want to. We still live together too. No idea how to even begin to approach that though.

Yes

Disgusting. Glad I don't have a sister.

nice
have you ever seen her naked?

Not Another Teen Movie

No. I've seen her in just a towel after showering often. I've also overheard her having sex on two different ocassions and fapped repeatedly to the sound of her moaning both times.

nice tell me more

>We still love her, and especially her kid. But whatever.
Serious question. How can you still love her and love the kid?

Neymar is like a 10/10 and his sister is like a 5/10.

Feels bad desu

Not much more to tell I'm afraid.

>grew up with four sisters
>hate being around women

maybe I've already had my fill.

Movie?

Clueless and The Night At The Roxbury

>one-handed post

How old are you? It's Cruel Intentions, drop whatever you're doing and watch it now.

fucking traitor faggot

what kind of men does she take to her bed?
has she ever heard or made comments about the girls you date?

God that is some terrible shoop

One was her co-worker, one was a random she met at a bar. I'm a virgin and she knows.

oh gross that's real bad taste
dropped

>virgin
She might give you a handjob if you play the pity card and she's a deve

Or you could just ask her to hook you up with a friend, that's just being sisterly.

lolwut

I've tried to play the pity card a little in the past and gotten nothing. She doesn't have any single friends, or many friends at all anymore for that matter.

>She doesn't have any single friends, or many friends at all anymore for that matter.
Should be easier to fuck her then.

You think? No idea how to get that though, either from her or in general. I don't think I can just ask my sister for sex. That would be weird.

>I don't think I can just ask my sister for sex. That would be weird.
She's already a slut. No loss. Do it!

You think that would be weird? What about the 50-60 years you have to live knowing you fucked your sister? Or knowing you will hide this secret from everyone forever, carrying it like a rock trough every relationship with people you will ever have?

Just hang out with her, have a nice day together. Get some bitch booze like the Schnapps shit that barely tastes of alcohol and get her super fucked up.

Then drift the conversation towards sex and start touching her arms, her neck, her legs, etc. Don't be super creepy just touch her in a brotherly way but be affectionate and if she has any inclination she may respond.

you are such a fucking loser lmao

How hairy is she?

Kiss x sis

equals

Yosuga no Sora

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Please don't try to fuck your sister. You'll ruin your relationship.

Did you fuck your sister user?

that person is a girl, user

>wearing 8 inch stripper heels
>hehe manlets

You saying sisters can't fuck each other? It's current year

kek, fair point. All I even said is that I would do it given the chance, not that I necessarily can or will. She is attractive and I recognize it. But she is still my sister and we're close and that's not a relationship I'd fuck up carelessly.

I'm extremely hairy, so she probably is down there unless she shaves, which I imagine she does to some degree. Her legs certainly can be.

I might give this a shot if I see an organic opening to try it, thanks. Very cautiously though. Should probably wait until after Thanksgiving as well. Or at least keep the strategy in mind for other girls in the future.

is there a bottle in the dudes hand or is that his dick ?

Mads Mikkelsen is the dreamy one your sister has trash taste

>Hugh Dancy
wew

She liked him in that autism movie Adam

Based parents

>so she probably is down there unless she shaves, which I imagine she does to some degree. Her legs certainly can be.
Can I marry her please?

Nope.

pics?