Love interest suddenly becomes lesbian with a devil girl and doesn´t want to know anything about him

>Love interest suddenly becomes lesbian with a devil girl and doesn´t want to know anything about him.
>Ends up losing contact with all his friends but one.
>Comic is hijacked by a bunch of misandrist mary sues.
>He barely show up and when he does is nothing important.
>MC becomes a background character.
I didn´t read all the comic but fuck I got mad. Any more exemples where the MC becomes more and more irrelevat?

Other urls found in this thread:

sinfest.net/resistance2005.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Worse thing is all the stuff she ditched him over was by some devil clone of himself that popped out of him.

I mean, it's probably a metaphor for him still doing anti-feminist without realising it but that clone just overdoes it.

Sinfest isn't really worth all the trouble is causes. Even without the abrupt shift in tone, the strip was already becoming stale.

I wouldn't mind discussing it further, but the janitors are going to delete this as soon as they see it.

For what I read he doesn´t want to do all the shit the demon wants to and actually wants to become a "better person". Fuck when he tries to talk to her she didn´t even try to warn him about it and the devil girl justs split to the ground to add salt to the wound.

>I wouldn't mind discussing it further, but the janitors are going to delete this as soon as they see it.
Well I hope the discussion lasts.

This looks way more fun than "durr durr man are evil womenz are good durr durr".

Talking about sinfest is a good way to get banned. Good luck with that OP.

>Talking about sinfest is a good way to get banned
It is? I remember a thread this week and it didn´t get delated.

Ishida didn't go off the rails until mid-2011 IIRC.

Personally, I think Sinfest is just the author trying to sort out his own personal demons literally and metaphorically. At various times he's been Slick, Lil'E, Uncle Sam, The Devil, Squigley, and Criminy. Probably Blue too. Obviously the Author as well. If you believe in he's pining after his ex, then she's 'Nique, Fuschia, Lilith, Lady Liberty, and Xanthe probably all at once and each character represents a different facet of their relationship.

During the Great Gamergate War, these threads would hit 500+ in an hour as soon as the new strip was uploaded.

It got so bad that the mods started banning these threads on the spot. It's not technically verboten, but I doubt Sup Forums can hold itself together and not sperg out.

At what point Tatsuya Ishida became shit?

And the strip after that

Remember: his little fan adores the old Sinfest, which centered on the juvenile antics of Slick and Monqiue.

This about the end of him wallowing in his own shit, for the next few strips at least.

It was good before the shift to being completely focused on feminism. I mean, hell, some of the political strips from the Bush era were awesome, but now, everything is about gender.

See file name. Check the archive for how it plays out from here.

I'm a little more charitable; I think it was this strip where things started going downhill. Your strip still has the Sisterhood as kind of a gag, which was fine.

Sinfest was the grandaddy of bitchfits before people started harping on women. So I hope you intend to end this introspective soon as it will get taken down.

Then butch Lesbian knocking around with a woke sexbot. You wouldn't think you could make someone that was kinda a sexy gag character even less developmed. But he did it.

Did you read the strips following that one? Pic related is six days later and a part of Xanthe Justice's initial rampage around prevailing SInfest. The "red pill" Xanthe gave Monique before that is the reason she's cutting her hair in your comic.

At first I tough the sisterhood was some kind of parody to feminists. But boy I was wrong.

Again, it didn't really bother me until the haircutting. That was the point I knew that Ishida was serious about making the Sisterhood a permanent fixture of the comic, and not what (which is what I think they *initially* were)

The Woke sexbot thing. It wasn't even freeing them from their original programming, it was reprogramming them to be what the Sisterhood want them to be. Like reprogramming a Roomba to suck people up. Or what Dr Wily likes to do on a daily basis.

I really like the current art style this comic has now, haven't read it for ages tho. But i wonder if the whole feminist thing is still there...

Yep, it's still going.

I mean, that's the thing: a robot IS it's programming. It has no essence, no "soul", unless it was given one. Reprogramming is not liberation.

>When I most needed someone he wasn´t there for me.
But he tried to understand her and tried to be a white knight to all the fucking sisterhood. She´s no one to speak too, he felt so fucking lonely he bought a fembot and mede her real. What does the fuking bot did? She leves him and then tries to fucking kill him. And Monique never spoke to him or tried to make him feel better and yet dares to say that shit.

either die a hero or become a villain user
there are many ways to go, tatsu went with an explosion of shit

>Lesbians with devil girl
Isn't that the devil girl that was infatuatied with Crimine?
That was like the last good thing this comic had.

Yea she's in a relationship with a sex toy. Which is sad and still with the trikes and their apparent liberating theology has made nothing better if not even worse.

I continually wonder if this is actually some kinda long con.

Still its garbage not worth reading. But I wonder.

Its a sexbot. Foosh and Crim have been pocketed.

this was my favourite ark
i dont want to know how he butchered this character, probably just stopped writing him alltogether

No it´s another. Fuchsia is sill with Crimine.

>I continually wonder if this is actually some kinda long con.
Nah, I think the author started reading tumblr and just legitimately went off the deep end. Hell, even some feminists and LGBT activists have said he comes off as ham-handed and neurotic.

You can't hsve just one standout pig when all men are pigs.

the point were sinfest lost its soul

How ever slight there is still good in this world.

It actually had a good Clavin and Hobbes ish spirit way back when. I do miss that.

hahahahahahahahahahahah
tatsu you big cuck

Calvin?

Some people are just seekers. They're constantly looking for an ideology and a frame of reference to guide them, and typically fall into the most total one they stumble upon. An ideology or belief system that can be used to inform everything they do satisfies the need for guidance and meaning.

Seems Sinfest has become a warning for future artists:

If you let your ideology influence everything you do, it will consume you.

Is Sinfest even successful these days? It's updated more than Dobson's SYAC, but that' less success and more perseverance/refusal to die.

Thanks for reminding me that this exists. I was so close to forgetting.

To quote Nietzsche, "If you stare long enough into the abyss, the abyss stares back."

I think I really like this pig character.

I really shouldn't try to understand this garbage anymore, but Ishida never explicitly says she's right. For all we know, Monique and Slick are both right and both wrong; they were immature people who grew apart and his solution was to ignore her change, then half-heartedly adopt her change, and finally lash out when he figured he couldn't get her back.

Like I said, this whole thing is probably a metaphor for Ishida's breakup. Monique and Slick have faults, but they're not overtly terrible people either.

Like another user said above, Ishida is trying to work out his personal demons through the comic. Eventually he may come to realize a more level-headed approach is more productive, but considering he's been on this bent for six years now, who knows how long that'll take.

Ah fuck, I found his old updates:

>I just want your extra time and your kiss
(note: The Killers - Mr. Brightside)

>11/30/05
>Learning to Draw Comics: The Tatsuya Ishida Tutorial. Many of you have asked me to provide a step by step guide to creating comics, so here it is. First, get a writing utensil you feel comfortable with, and a piece of blank paper. Now, think of someone who made you feel like utter shit. Someone who shattered your world into a million pieces and you can't bear to even be in the same zip code as them cuz they tore you apart so thoroughly. Now the only way to put your world back together is to get revenge. That's right. You must become famous. You must become adored by strangers and make obscene amounts of cash and drive cars you can't pronounce and light fat cigars with rolled up hundred dollar bills, and that'll show her, the bitch. And when you have your own toy line and three film studios competing for the movie rights and Leo on your cell inviting you to join the Pussy Posse, maybe then those feelings of worthlessness and despair will forever disappear. Or maybe not. I don't know. But it's your best bet. Now pick up your pen and start drawing.
>-T.

sinfest.net/resistance2005.htm

Yeah, that was me. I think he's put a lot of his old immaturity behind him, but he's like a cokehead that found Jesus, you know?

Whoever this girl was, she broke him in a bad fucking way.

Who's more likely to improve as a person in the future? Ishida or Dobson?

Dobson's a piece of shit with no talent; Ishida is a preachy git who set the standard for his field.

Tats will find his way home one day. I hope.