What was his problem? Why couldn't he just accept his situation to save the world?

What was his problem? Why couldn't he just accept his situation to save the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C1lldwZdA3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He did

He's a coward and most of the people he meets treats him like shit.

he's 14 and has all kinds of emotional trauma

He was a gigantic pussy who needed sympathy from everybody
If you were the 1 and only person who had a chance to save the world you would very likely take that chance and help. Shinji wouldnt.

He did accept it.

problem is

-It was never really about saving the world in the end anyways
-Became driven to do it out of his own insecurities, which would then break him later on
-Was a result of external coercion
-Very traumatic and painful in general

he's the archetypal beta shounen self-insert. I wouldn't look to deeply into anno trash

saving the world was a fake scenario set up by his dad and the angels you stupid amerifat

He was supposed to be a regular 14 year old kid who would shit his pants in fear when facing that kind of crazy crap.
Not your tipical animu shonen then. So it's rather Sup Forums than Sup Forums

I like how you faggots make threads on Sup Forums because Sup Forums would just tell you to shut the fuck up with your worthless mouthbreathing questions.

>why is Shinji a pussy
He almost dies multiple times, get's absorbed into the Eva, and has to face the worst of instrumentality.
>why doesn't Shinji get in the robot?
He does, multiple times, even when he isn't supposed to. (ex when Asuka is getting mentally fucked he pleads to go out and fight in Unit 01)
>what was his problem?
I don't know, he saw his mom "die" and his dad holistically abandoned him and suffers from severe depression?

Why is Sup Forums given free reign over this board?

But he was the original beta-shonen. Countless cliched anime losers where modeled after Shinji.

>thinks Eva belongs only on Sup Forums

Welcome to Sup Forums kiddo.

Sup Forums is only moe and shit
Why is Sup Forums?

"Get in the robot" is a metaphor for life obligations in general, inspired by how Anno abandoned the anime industry when he left Nadia halfway through production due to creative pressures from executives and also general life problems

Trivia: Gendo is partly inspired by Miyazaki and Nadia was commissioned to Gainax by Miyazaki's Ghibli studios

What quote unquote "moe" is this from, Sup Forumsedditor?

Why would Eva even be allowed on Sup Forums? You can't even use the shallow "BUT IT WAS ON TOONAMI!!!!!" excuse since Eva never played on any networks in burgerland or europoor.

Sup Forums makes him insecure about having a shallow understanding of it and only watching it in the last year or two because hes new

A part of me wants to see a live action Evangelion film(s). However, I'm really afraid they're gonna leave out all the mentally explosive motifs and scenes to keep it quaint for casual audiences. For example the Shinji masturbating scene would never make the big screen but it perfectly depicts his mental state/age/problems perfectly and it has meaning, it's not like Girls-tier sex shock value.

I'm conflicted about this.

this. shinji was a mistake.

a live action eva it would literally just be a mecha action movie with maybe more yelling than normal
i mean you gotta be joking if you thick theyd really adapt anything good from it or make it "eva"

You can see from the Rebuilds how they translate to "film" they just get turned into random grabbag of popcorn crap

god thats such a shitpost

basically this

5 "x's 'verbs' your y" threads
2 "*inhales*" threads
3 cunny threads
5 "what did x mean by this?" threads
3 "dude x lmao!" threads

1 Eva thread.
Oh no, it's fucking Sup Forums!!!

He was a soyboy

you're acting like Eva threads aren't as common as all the ones you listed.

>because Sup Forums would just tell you to shut the fuck up

Nah the one spammer would kill the thread

To be honest, it would be hijacked by Asukafags and be ruined instantly.

>5 "x's 'verbs' your y" threads
>2 "*inhales*" threads
>5 "what did x mean by this?" threads
>3 "dude x lmao!" threads
These are made by your fellow cancerous Sup Forums plebs

"Sup Forums" is a funny way to spell "reddit" and "Sup Forums"

youtu.be/C1lldwZdA3Y