Why is no one talking about the latest Sheridankino?

Why is no one talking about the latest Sheridankino?

we did, at length, a week ago

talked about it months ago

too bad harvey was the producer, now it'll get completely snubbed during award season

Weinstein's name has been removed and they took it back off The Weinstein Co

oh great

this is was one of the best films i've seen all year, sheridan, renner, and olsen all deserve it

Great movie.

gib inuit milkies

Should I watch this? I love small town murder mystery shit, is this like that?

Not really, but it's good

I didn't understand the significance of the first snowmobile tracks they saw that went from the drug den, to Matt's body but only went one way.

that shootout sequence felt so shoehorned in
what oil rig would be that heavily armed in fucking Wyoming?

Great movie and a legit stronk woman character. Vulnerable but still tough. I loiked it

>what oil rig would be that heavily armed in fucking Wyoming?

You did notice the mountain lions right? Also, its not unheard of for locals and eco freaks to try and sabotage installations. You go put a multi million dollar operation and leave it guarded by mall cops with pepper spray and see what happens.

It was a reservation. Those places are full of tweakers. Also you may be an enlightened fedoralord but normal people still fear the wendigo.

One that is out in the middle of no where.
Small police force(back up) hours away if the weather is good.
etc etc

So Renner was like a conservation officer, not a law enforcement officer?

We get it, the blu ray came out and got ripped. Lack of discussion is your own fault you fucking retard. Watch movies in theatres and you wouldn't have this problem

Yeah, was a bit confused on that at first but he drove a truck that said wildlife preservation officer.

Not everyone watches every single movie released in theaters. Some people are just now BUYING the movie because it's out on blu-ray.

People love guns in Wyoming. It was a cool movie for taking place there, too. Rare setting,

Fish and Wildlife I think. Its a federal agency. Most states have their own fish and game agencies as well.

The federal government owns like 40% of the land in Wyoming, so they have lots of random jobs for maintenance activities, in this case ecological integrity

if they invested so much in their security you would think theyd be able to hire people that weren't murderous psychopaths
i wonder how much having their security try to kill an fbi agent is going to cost the company

Actually, recruitment for those types of jobs is pretty difficult. You can make a bunch of money, but the type of person who is willing to move to the middle of nowhere Wyoming selects for certain traits that likely correlate to alcohol abuse, sexual assault, crime etc.

Idk what is talking about, it basically is a small town murder mystery, though there are pretty heavy themes of loss, so I guess its not strictly about the murder

great movie for sure though, will get award recognition