Has capeshit hit its peak?

Has capeshit hit its peak?

Is there any reason to try anymore?

Lego Batman was better than all three, please revise

>Iron Man instead of Spidey 2

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

None of the honorable mentions deserve honorable mentions

kys (kill yourself)

WHERE THE FUCK IS SPIDERMAN 2

in the trash

You first (1st)

Spider-Man 2 and Winter Soldier top anything of either of those posters, for balance of plot seriousness and true to comics feel. Iron Man is overated RDJ playing RDJ. Logan is too grim and hyper violent. Dark Knight is fine, but I like it less then the two I named.

Haven't seen Logan yet but TDK is over praised crap and IM was tedious. The honorable mentions are meh for the most part.

>too grim and hyper violent

oh please fuck off you god damn retard

t. marvelcuck that can't handle basic violence

>TDK is over praised crap
Being a contrarian doesn't make you cool, fatass

It for this reason I cant stand MArvel Netflix. The grounded, gritty, "realistic" superheroes are the last thing I want to watch. I basically hate watching movies without unrealistic, fantasy, fictional elements so why would I want to take a genre full of fiction and make it as unfictional as possible?

basically paul feig has neutered you

>Academy Award winning film Suicide Squad

>Iron man
>Logan

Wtf

>Watchmen

Easily replace it with Spider-Man 2

name better capeshit

fuck off, raimi

your movies are meme-tier, that's about it

This has always been my taste user, that being said, I also hate it when villains that should be threatening are played out for laughs like Ronan or Ultron. There is a certain balance in humor and seriousness that I like, Winter Solider is the perfect combination of both to me.

Iron Man is terrible though. It's not even the best Marvel movie, much less one of the best cape movies.

This user is right. The fact that Croc had good makeup nullifies all of the other problems the movie had.

basically you've been a faggot since birth

>Iron Man is terrible though. It's not even the best Marvel movi
name a better MCU movie so I can laugh in your fucking face

>Watchmen

Snyderfag please

watchmen is one of the most true to the source material capeshit flicks out there, which comes with its downsides

official list of god tier capeshit:

Superman (1978)
Batman (1989)
Batman: Mask of the Phantasm (1993)
Unbreakable (2000)
Spider-Man (2002)
Spider-Man 2 (2004)
The Incredibles (2004)
Batman Begins (2005)
The Dark Knight (2008)
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 1 (2012)
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 2 (2013)
Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
Birdman (2014)
Big Hero 6 (2014)
Deadpool (2016)
Doctor Strange (2016)
The Lego Batman Movie (2017)

Much like you've been an edgelord since birth I imagine.

ALL the Nolan movies are over-praised crap, shinny shit-lord.

That includes ALL of his movies. Interstellar, The Prestige, etc.

So you can take your precious Batwanking ego and get back into your basement and cry yourself to sleep.

balancing violence and non-violence is completely normal

you, however, are triggered by anything bloody which leads me to believe you're a complete faggot

won't even be giving you this (You)

lmfao

All of the good things about the movie were pulled straight from the comic, yes, but literally every change/artistic decision that Snyder made made things worse.

Worst of all, by changing the tone of the film to an action movie, it defeats the entire point of the comic - that these people aren't heroes and at the end of the day their attempts to be more than what they are is in vain if not pathetic.

You can get all of the frames correct and still completely miss the point.

>The Prestige
PLEASE fucking kill yourself

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD take a knife to your own neck

won't even read this paragraph of autism, because I know you can't name a single capeshit truer to its source material than Watchmen

I love Birdman, but it's not capeshit, just a commentary on the genre's impacts on film as an artform (and even that isn't the main focus of the movie)

Also BH6 and Dr Strange don't belong there.

>3 lines
>too much for you to read

If you had an education past the 3rd grade, you'd see that the movie was bad *despite* the fact that he copied a bunch of panels from the comic. Also TDKR was truer to the source material.

>can't even provide a capeshit truer to its source material than Watchmen

I am not triggered by the presence of blood, I am so by grotesquely violent things, stuff like the pole suicide or the car door head smash in DD1. Also have Prof X swear a bunch of times. Swearing just sounds awkward in movies, real life dialog sounds terrible.

god you're a pussy

There's more to being true to the source material than just pulling a bunch of scenes from the book you mongoloid. The only people who buy this shit are people who, like Snyder, only read comics on a complete surface level and miss anything more than what is directly in front of them.

okay reddit

Holy shit now even one line is too long for you to read? I gave you an example

Here maybe a picture is more your speed

I bet you wank to Deadpool and hate characters with substance to their character like Captain America or Superman. You probably think Alan Moore is gods gift to comics and live a cynical spiteful life because you think hope and joy and stories that bring a message of brighter future and the positive potential or humanity are "gay"

>can't even provide a good argument beyond "muh feels"

Either you've just started replying to random posts in attempt to shitpost, or you're a complete moron.

you truly are fucking stupid, aren't you?

Because your single sentence retorts insulting my opinion are the very definition of a good argument.

t. faggot that can't handle blood

OOOhhhhh BTFO. How can I possibly recover!

I think you replied to the wrong post, user

glad you realize your futility

Enjoying blood and gore is truly the mark of a finely cultured and upstanding individual.

Seriously, what the hell? Gore has been in comics for decades. MCUshit has been PG as hell in terms of gore. What's your deal?

Blade is the best Superhero comic movie. It is not a great adaptation but the first blade movie delivers in the best way possible as an over the top action film (what Superhero movies are supposed to be, the true spirit of cape comics is over the top in any and every way possible). It was not shy or coy with its material.

But besides Iron Man, which I think stays true to the Michelinie and Buseik versions of the character, the essence of Tony Stark imo, as well as a splash of Ultimate Tony to make him more blockbuster friendly. The movie does waste Bridges on a shit villain role.

Have not seen Logan, and while I like Jackman for the expressions and delivery, especially his bub, as well as his smoking (only version of wolvie left that can smoke, I hope Quesada cries every time) but the writing is hit or miss and he just is too tall, while perfect in every other aspect physically.

Not a Nolan bats guy but Dark Knight is a good movie. No true Gotham feel and I always feel Nolan's Batman is bland as fuck mostly due to muh realism, but actually mainly in the fights not the design.

>Watchmen
>GOTG

What the fuck, man?

Here's your ((you))

thanks

There is a huge difference on viewing drawn gore and seeing it happen to semi real people. Take the infamous head smash from Walking Dead. Plenty of fans of the comic felt that scene was too much, that it was unnecessarily realistic. Because a person empathizes with it more then when its stylized art.