Mfw people say Logan is the best comic book movie ever

>mfw people say Logan is the best comic book movie ever

People prefer hyperbole to accuracy, let them be stupid.

Damn the contrarians coming out already eh?It was fun to talk about this movies qualities while it lasted

I know, right?

then why not actually discuss why it should be regarded so highly? Personally i liked it but it was basically just as good as the one where Logan was in Japan if it had a better ending

Sup Forums is leaking, this morning they were quiet and didn't know how to process the news, by the afternoon they were screaming about how it was all disney paying off reviewers and how BvS wasn't treated fairly and WW would be kino, now that it's night they feel the need to spread

people on this board think Suicide Squad and BvS were good movies too

seriously

SS was enjoyable in a schlocky way, the scenes with Will Smith and his daughter were pretty good. The scene where he decided to let Batman take him worked for me. BvS just had cool Batman action but besides that was worthless. Seeing Batman break a sink over Clark's head was fucking hilarious though

It's a capeshit movie, they can never be anything more than a fun-but-forgettable blockbuster at best.

It's not. Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice is the best comic book movie, and in fact the best movie in general.

Or maybe people waited until they saw the movie before forming opinions, unlike people who literally only care about RT score.

Based. Love American Splendor specifically. Also would say Blue is the Warmest Color and Only Yesterday.

except all the logan threads on Sup Forums that came out earlier in the day were mostly positive

You can't trust Sup Forums.
Those cocksuckers will turn on a dime. One second something is 'kino' and the next they're bane posting in their own thread and calling Each other pleb. Place is a burning dumpster fire yo'.

DCEUfags doing danage control as always, it's best to ignore it.

Hey, cocksuckers, OP doesn't say it was bad/good/mediocre. They just said it's not the best comic book movie.

They are plebs from Sup Forums or similar idiots that have no idea what a good movie is since the only shot they watch are capeshit or transformer styled crap

No no one said ss was a good movie, just that it was as bad as the mcu

Sup Forums is a meme shithole,. But this dumb board has people that literally says that cinematography is a Sup Forums meme and that composition doesn't matter if the story is good

tell me about it

This is bait.

How do we stop DC?

Name one better.

Hilariously the first thing I said to my friend about Logan when I exited the theater was, 'Damn, that was almost as good as Road to Perdition.'

Good cinematography cannot save a shit story.

A good story, however, CAN make up for lame visuals.

>mfw people say Road To Perdition is the best comic movie ever
...Unless I'm mistaking your pic for your, uh, pick...

As far as I know, the only western film in the Criterion Collection based on a comic.

Lone Wolf and Cub and Lady Snowblood are based on manga, and older.

This is bait.

Also, this. So much this.
>tfw you can't find your DVD of A.S OR the soundtrack with your favourite version of Trane's My Favourite things on it

>mfw people are still taking capeshit seriously

no face

Yeah, I saw that it was recently given a Criterion release. Any good extras? I'm totally in love with Thora Birch, full disclaimer. Where has she gone?!?!

I didn't look too deeply into it. I'm still eyeballing a few older releases before I consider newer things. I wait for those 50% off sales.

Watcha eyeballing there, user?
Dunno if he has any films in the Criterion Collection but I recently discovered Quentin Dupieux, fuck me that is one funny, imaginative, crazy motherfucker. I recommend Wrong and Rubber particularly if you don't know his stuff (they're all in English, dunno if he's French Canadian or what).
Also have you seen The Greasy Strangler yet? Fucking amazingly funny film

I'm not diving all that deep. Some more Kurasawa. Cronenberg. Probably Lynch and maybe the Coens. Coens is a maybe just because I can't figure if the Criterion prints are all that better than the much cheaper blurays already out there.