Does it have jaw dropping moments, lovable and in depth characters, epic action scenes, fantastic story arcs...

Does it have jaw dropping moments, lovable and in depth characters, epic action scenes, fantastic story arcs, beautiful animation, memorable and iconic episodes, a huge and detailed world, and great humor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_White_Man's_Burden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kind of, but not really.

It has predictable plot twists, meh characters, floaty action scenes, unsatisfying story arcs, ametuer animation, a few memorable outings in a mountain of shit, awkward worldbuilding, and dull humor.

I knew nothing about the show but I watched the first season a I love it.
Don't ask Sup Forums just go give it a try.

>Jaw dropping moments
Not really

>lovable and in depth characters
Nope

>epic action scenes
Its fights are barely better than a fight from a soft Y7 show or generic action anime. No way in hell can I call SU's fights anything close to epic.

>fantastic story arcs
Once again, a few arcs are decent, but nothing I'd call "fantastic".

>beautiful animation
Animation? Yeah, arguably. Art style? REALLY doesn't lend itself well to serious moments.

>memorable and iconic episodes
See above

>huge and detailed world
World doesn't strike me as interesting enough to appreciate any detail given to it.

>great humor
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-no.

story progression is a clusterfuck
character development is just all over the place
i dont how i got pass all the liberal agendas being shoved down your throat
but i somehow managed to watch this show up to this very day

I really wished it would, the writers have the potential and all the necessary tools needed to make an impactful show, but oh boy do they drop the ball hard.

>loveable and in-depth characters
It pretends to have depth, but it doesn't. They think that making characters cry and be whiny on every episode suddenly makes them deep characters, but it does not, all it does is make you roll your eyes once you see Steven or Pearl cry for the millionth time and Amy moaping about how she's a self-hating slob for the 10th episode.

>epic action scenes
No, the action scenes have poor choreography. The only time they were half decent at any action sequence was during a training montage that a guest animator from Japan's Studio Trigger (the makers of Kill La Kill), but other than that, you just don't feel engaged at all.

>fantastic story arcs
It has a very promising lore, but they don't respect it enough. There was an entire ordeal that lasted for two seasons that threatened Earth, it made you realize how dangerous the situation is, only for Steven to handle it with a deus ex machina and wrapped it up in one episode, and we never heard from that problem since then even though it has yet to be solved. It was literally wrapped up so they can deal with it later, and two seasons have passed from that moment already.

Oh, and not even half the amount of episodes focus on the lore, most of it is Townie shit that focuses on the bullshit "problems" they deal with. We want to know more about the fucking Diamonds, I don't give a shit about Lars or Ronaldo, fuck off.

>beautiful animation
No, there are some good moments, but a lot of them feel 'eh'-ish.

Yeah, but they're too far and few in-between.

>huge and detailed world
Huge? Yes. Detailed? No. They just mention the landmarks around Earth left by the previous gem invasion and left it at that, because somehow, that's less important than Kiki not saying no to her sister.

cont. below

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ

cont. above

>great humor
Season 1A had good humor, I just found the off-model faces great as they were so good they were reaction image-worthy.

Sadly, there's either weak humor or no humor at all later on in the show outside of Peridot, aka the show's petite green meme gremlin.

I used to recommend this show to anyone with free time, but not anymore. There are better things to watch.

Fuck no.

Fuck me. Okay we'll do this.

>Does it have jaw dropping moments,
Maybe if it's like the first show you've ever watched or you've nothing but shit up to that point.

>lovable and in depth characters,
Lovable? Sure. In depth? No. A lot of characters made to not ever really grow in any meaningful way.

>epic action scenes,
You mean the thing they left behind in season 1? No not anymore.

>fantastic story arcs,
Steven hugs a mindless mass of corpses into submission anticlimactically after hyping it up for literally episodes. FANTASTIC STORY ARCS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

>beautiful animation,
Maybe from the unnamed Korean animators and some few and far between scenes. But mostly it's amateur hour in those storyboard meetings.

>memorable and iconic episodes,
Memorable? Sure. Iconic? Maybe for SJWs.

>a huge and detailed world,
It's a big world I guess. Not very detailed though. They never go into detail about the world at all. They just dance around a lot of details.

>and great humor?
It's some of the most corny lazy humor you could write and it almost seems intentional.

No.

No, it's crying and singing the animation.
And when it's not about crying or singing it's about cringeworthy badly handled values about whatever lands on the dartboard of today's flavour of the month "politics".
Anything else you hear is bull made by enthralled cucks that like to read in between lines (ie /sug/)

Is this OP image the new automatic indicator for SU Shitposting Threads, kind of like this one was for a while?

That guy always seemed like a complete moron to me. What's with his weird issues about jews, anyway?

That video is filled to the brim with Sup Forums memes. I know this as a frequent Sup Forums autist myself.

It's basically how you'd think about SU if you already had it associated with shitposting and then only watched the most frequently-shitposted-about episodes and then took them out of context and then saw the worst actions of the fanbase on tumblr and then associated that with the show itself and how it's a huge weird hivemind that in reality only exists in the minds of the most dedicated unironic shitposters (or Lauren Zuke I guess.)

It's just weird how much he goes back to it, even in his other videos. Don't get me wrong, I go on Sup Forums occasionally, even if only to reassure myself that many people on the political right really are just stupid and evil, but it's so bizarre to think that they actually exist.

It's like listening to Milo Yiannopoulos or the Golden One... they're those incredibly cartoony caricatures of the political right with no self awareness whatsoever. It's fascinating.

>jaw dropping moments
depending how faint of heart you are.
For me it's more of a creeping mindfuck that seems to be hidden under a layer of happy go lucky bullshit. For me it's all that has to do with forced fusion and corrupted gems since it's kinda mindrape-ish. Also the subtext kinda tells us that most of the gems are psychological train wrecks.
In depth for sure. Doesn't matter what you think of the show, you gotta admit the protags are extremely nuanced (sans steven, who's just a kid) the townies can suck my dick though, dull kids.
>Epic action scenes
very very few. I would love some more since the gems lend themselves to very creative battles. Maybe battles are not what the show wants to focus on but it's a lost opportunity.
>fantastic story arcs
I was mostly fascinated by the nice trips[/spoiler ]that were caused by this show

>I go on Sup Forums occasionally, even if only to reassure myself that many people on the political right really are just stupid and evil
Please tell me this is bait.

Golden One is literally just ripping off an old Sup Forums meme and Milo is a dick on purpose because it gets him ratings

Being right wing is big bucks nowadays if you know how to swing it

Well, to be honest, I was being polemic.

But you get what I mean, right? I was a centrist before most of the western world seemed to have taken a fast turn to the right in recent years and for what it's worth, I try to understand it and I find it important to spend time around people I disagree with to get where they're coming from.

But then I go to Sup Forums and it just seems bizarre. I mean, I get why people support specific right wing policies but the line of thought behind the mindset most of the folks on Sup Forums have is just utterly alien to me, even aside from the obvious shitposts.

>But you get what I mean, right? I was a centrist before most of the western world seemed to have taken a fast turn to the right in recent years and for what it's worth, I try to understand it and I find it important to spend time around people I disagree with to get where they're coming from.
I'll try to present my position as honestly as possible: it's because they keep trying to beat us down. I always had a more right leaning mindset, but I finally got fed up with all the white guilt pandering and all the inordinate focus on identity politics.

What finally broke it for me was the Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin stuff. You had two hoods who both attacked dudes after robbing places being shot and killed, and yet all media was alight with "POOR BOYS, FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK COPS".

It was unbearable. And it kept happening.

I'll say this, starting to profess yourself as a right-winger or saying "this is what feminism really means" because you can't handle the media being sensationalist whores is not an excuse to me.
The moment you choose to pick a side because you can't process shades of gray and choose to hate a movement by association, is the moment your political opinion loses my respect.

>What finally broke it for me was the Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin stuff.

Trayvon Martin was a young boy who was holding CANDY from a gas station that he had purchased, who was stalked and killed by a crazy person.

pro tip: you're one of the awful crazy people that is taking over the right, enjoy yourself.

I mean really, saying "the medias blame white cops so progressives are evil" isn't any different than "a men raped so all men are rapists".
All these dank internet memesters deciding to jump on the conservative bandwagon because Gamergate brought them to demonize equality advocates need to get their shit straight, it's not funny anymore.

>hate a movement by association, is the moment your political opinion loses my respect.
The moment I decided to hate a movement was when they were rioting, looting and killing people. The fact that not everyone disavowed them after such a thing says more about the leftist mindset than it does about me.

Trayvon was doped out of his mind and looking into windows after a string of robberies. Mike Brown had just held up a corner store.

We have evidence of both of these.

Maybe I don't like being called out and bitched at because of my skin colour?
>equality advocates
Give me a fucking break. Everyone is equal under the law. There was a black president for fuck sakes.

>The moment I decided to hate a movement was when they were rioting, looting and killing people. The fact that not everyone disavowed them after such a thing says more about the leftist mindset than it does about me.
Who is killing? Who should be disavowed?

>Trayvon was doped out of his mind and looking into windows after a string of robberies. Mike Brown had just held up a corner store.
>We have evidence of both of these.
And now they're both dead with the people who shot them free. Ya' happy?

>Give me a fucking break. Everyone is equal under the law. There was a black president for fuck sakes.
Case closed folks. Racism is over. This guy said it.

The BLM rioters. You had the targeted police assassinations, the guy they dropped a brick on, etc.

>And now they're both dead with the people who shot them free. Ya' happy?
That two criminals are dead? Yeah.

>Case closed folks. Racism is over. This guy said it.
Because you're totally going to solve racism by focusing on race.

>Because you're totally going to solve racism by focusing on race.
You're not going to solve racism by siding with the people who started it either.

It's an ongoing war with extremes on both sides, and bitching on Sup Forums about evil progressists trying to cuck the world does not help.

>You're not going to solve racism by siding with the people who started it either.
People who started it? Fuck off. Nobody "started" racism. It's always been a thing, and it'll probably always be a thing until we stop fucking focusing on it so much.

>It's an ongoing war with extremes on both sides, and bitching on Sup Forums about evil progressists trying to cuck the world does not help.
It'll help when they stop pushing all this bullshit.

>For me it's more of a creeping mindfuck that seems to be hidden under a layer of happy go lucky bullshit. For me it's all that has to do with forced fusion and corrupted gems since it's kinda mindrape-ish. Also the subtext kinda tells us that most of the gems are psychological train wrecks.
It used to be like that, but I feel the show has undergone a tonal shift and it no longer feels like this. I don't know what it is, it feels like the episodes are no longer genuine.

>Nobody "started" racism. It's always been a thing
Ok.
Whites were never on top.
Slavery never existed.
There is no reason whatsoever for a frustrated black to be resentful towards white people and see them as some kind of looming threat pushing them down.
It's all just a big meme.
Sup Forums's dank racism is just provocative messages that in no way carry the weight of years of social unbalance.
SJWs just decided to be hateful against whites out of the blue and are totally not an extremist and misguided declination of a bigger cause.
Ok.

>jaw dropping moments
The first season has some of these, to some extent.
Kind of, but sometimes the execution feels clumsy. Pearl's an excellent character but at some point it feels they're overdoing it.
>epic action scenes
The animation is bad. No, action scenes are definitely not the strong point of the show.
>fantastic story arcs
Good lore, bad execution. The arcs could have been so much better given the material they had to work with. Episodes being limited to 10 minutes definitely hurts the show A LOT.
>beautiful animation
Hell no.
Yes.
>a huge and detailed world
It used to feel bigger when we knew nothing about it, honestly.
>and great humor?
The humor was great in Season 1 but it regressed a lot.

>Whites were never on top.
Yeah, man, it's not like whites were ever slaves.
>Slavery never existed.
Yeah, man, not like slavery isn't a racial thing. Not like the african empires weren't fucking basically powered by slavery.
>There is no reason whatsoever for a frustrated black to be resentful towards white people and see them as some kind of looming threat pushing them down.
See, it really isn't. The more you try to "fight back" against nothing the worse you make shit. People are "turning conservative" because they're sick of the white guilt shit.
>Sup Forums's dank racism is just provocative messages that in no way carry the weight of years of social unbalance.
If you take everything said on Sup Forums as gospel then you are one dumb motherfucker.
>SJWs just decided to be hateful against whites out of the blue and are totally not an extremist and misguided declination of a bigger cause.
It's almost like a majority white country founded by white people would have a lot of whiteness.

This thread turned to shit pretty quick. Not that it wasn't shitpost bait before, but still.

By the way, if you think I'm being "liberal" or attacking you, trust me I'm not.
I'm just saying that we should work towards spreading facts and using reason instead of creating an enemy in your mind to fight with racist sperging out. It's fine to criticize the trials you mentioned or BLM, but don't act like there aren't injustices perpetrated by whites that snowballed into this mess.

Getting back on topic, the problem with SU is that they set up a number of plot twists and mysteries at the beginning, and now that they almost cleared all of them they dropped every hint of creepiness or threat, and all that is left is the cartoon's treadmark comfiness and feelgood atmosphere. They have to build up new conflict if they want (or care about) the show becoming emotionally intense again. I myself think the show is just having a slow period and will eventually pick up again.

>Yeah, man, it's not like whites were ever slaves.
But not due to their skin color. Black slavery used race as justification.

>Yeah, man, not like slavery isn't a racial thing. Not like the african empires weren't fucking basically powered by slavery.
See above.

>See, it really isn't. The more you try to "fight back" against nothing the worse you make shit. People are "turning conservative" because they're sick of the white guilt shit.
I know, but there are people out there who just want to solve things peacefully. By ""turning conservative"" you're just feeding the cycle of rage.

>If you take everything said on Sup Forums as gospel then you are one dumb motherfucker.
You can be ironicaly racist only so much, all I know is that there are always threads like this around, that obviously tries to piss off SU fans because they like a show people associate with "left-wing politics", even though it's just a fluffy cartoon about being yourself and being open-minded.

>It's almost like a majority white country founded by white people would have a lot of whiteness.
I can't understand what you're trying to say with this.

>People are "turning conservative" because they're sick of the white guilt shit.
And have any of them thought this through farther than that? "Oh now you've gone and made White people mad! We're REALLY gonna fuck you over now!" Okay, so all the "Fuck White people" voices feel even more validated, and the voices of moderation and reconciliation just get drowned out.

>jaw dropping moments
Inferior to Gravity Falls in this regard.

>lovable and in depth characters,
Inferior to Star vs in this regard.

>epic action scenes,
Inferior to Star vs and Avatar in this regard.

>fantastic story arcs,
Inferior to Gravity Falls, Star vs, and Avatar in this regard.

>beautiful animation,
Inferior to Avatar, Loud House, Gravity Falls, and Star vs in this regard.

>memorable and iconic episodes,
Inferior to Gravity Falls, Loud House, and Star vs in this regard.

>a huge and detailed world,
Inferior to Avatar, Star vs, Gravity Falls, and Wander over Yonder in this regard.

>and great humor?
Inferior to Loud House, Gumball, Fairly OddParents, Spongebob, Bunsen is a Beast, hell just about any cartoon that ever told a joke in this regard.

It's the jack of all trades, master of none.

>Inferior to Star vs in this regard.
Anyone who says they legitimately think the characters of Star Vs. have depth or anything remarkable in terms of character personality is lying to themselves. I've been in the threads enough times to see that what they really care about is obsessing over underage girls.

Sure, but do any of those shows have Pearl?
Exactly.

Calling what Loud House does "animation" is an insult to real animators.

>But not due to their skin color. Black slavery used race as justification.
Where do you get your facts from? Bubble gum wrappers? Blacks weren't enslaved because they were black. They were mostly bought off slavers in africa by colonials.

The irish were basically slaves, too.

>I know, but there are people out there who just want to solve things peacefully.
Then you should be working at bringing the violent people to heel rather than fighting conservatives. I know many people would agree with ya'll more if there wasn't that violent anti-white mindset.

>I can't understand what you're trying to say with this.
I'm saying that America was a white country, so a lot of the "racist" things are "no shit". Like all the "no historic black presidents" or "no black people on money".

Thought farther than being routinely blamed, murdered, robbed and shit upon because we share skin colour with racists that are long dead?

The art style is far better. The character designs, actions, and movements match the comic book/newspaper like aesthetic. It's not a bunch of fat, CalArts potatoface blobs osmosising across a matte painting.

>Thought farther than being routinely blamed, murdered, robbed and shit upon because we share skin colour with racists that are long dead?
Yes, that is my question. Have you thought farther in terms of political goals than how mad you are about all that? Because if not, you're just feeding into outrage culture.

And that's precisely why they're superior.

Nice meme.

Gravity Falls has Mabel. That's close enough.

> Have you thought farther in terms of political goals than how mad you are about all that?
I want to be treated fairly, user. I'm sick and tired of being called a bad person because I'm white.
>Because if not, you're just feeding into outrage culture.
Awakening a sleeping giant, user.

>The character designs, actions, and movements match the comic book/newspaper like aesthetic.
The movements match the "Shat out on a computer with Toon Boom" aesthetic.

None of those are as bad as this.

Also, try to find me some examples of TLH characters going horribly off model. I'M WAAAAITING

Ludo alone has had more growth as a character than any redeemable villain of the week on SU.

>I've been in the threads enough times to see that what they really care about is obsessing over underage girls.
Yes, because Connie or the midget leprechaun are so much better. Stones in a glass house.

>Also, try to find me some examples of TLH characters going horribly off model. I'M WAAAAITING
For what, you clown? My argument was always that the stretchy artificial seeming computer programs to simulate cel animation are atrocious in their own right.

nothing you listed.

None of the examples you posted even show that though. TLH does use smears and other traditional animation effects. Plus the character models stay consistent.

Why does that particular show get under your skin so much anyway? Must be the skullfucking they keep giving you in the ratings.

LH shows an hetero white familly procreating. that's most of the hate.

Loud House is just TTG without the capes.

SU is just Invader Zim without the diet.

>None of the examples you posted even show that though.
You're delusional, that's the problem. You've become so accustomed to this assembly line garbage, you actually think it's acceptable
>Plus the character models stay consistent.
Of course they do, they're specific assets in a program with specific stock expressions they cycle through. They couldn't get creative with the character model if they tried.

>Loud House is just TTG
TTg only selling point is using IP's people remember to love. It's a shit show, give those writters blank slate characters and it's cancelled in 10 episodes.

>"ametuer"

Look who's talking

>jaw dropping moments
The entirety of Season 1 was one jaw drop after the other, Gravity Falls had like, two or three moments in the respective season finales.

>epic action scenes
Avatar is top tier action, I'll give you that.

>fantastic story arcs
SU has nothing but story arcs, which is more than you could say for any of those shows bar Avatar

>beautiful animation
Loud House is NOT beautiful animation. It's discount Wander Over Yonder. Just because you don't like the style it doesn't mean the animation is bad.

>>memorable and iconic episodes
I don't see anyone quoting Loud House's or Star Vs' episodes, but I do see hundreds of people referencing Giant Woman, Stronger Than You, the cat scene from Cat Fingers, etc.

You win this one

>and great humor
A single framerate of Amethyst turning into Pearl and spanking her ass is way funnier than any fart joke or ""slapstick"" moment The Loud House ever had. SU doesn't have any less humor than Avatar.

>Where do you get your facts from? Bubble gum wrappers? Blacks weren't enslaved because they were black. They were mostly bought off slavers in africa by colonials.
Enrich your mind.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_White_Man's_Burden

>Then you should be working at bringing the violent people to heel rather than fighting conservatives.
No, I'm going to fight both provokers AND provoked. In the measure I can fight them being a nobody with a mediocre job who can obviously not afford to attack customers on politics.

>I'm saying that America was a white country, so a lot of the "racist" things are "no shit". Like all the "no historic black presidents" or "no black people on money".
This is straight up denial. For a long time, people were not given a fair chance due to physical abuse and slavery. Now, the culture is still warped by those events and even though slavery isn't present anymore, the prejudices are still in place.

>Thought farther than being routinely blamed, murdered, robbed and shit upon because we share skin colour with racists that are long dead?
Racists are not dead, trust me.

Everyone in that fucking show has a potato head, you moron. The very pic you posted has a potato head. The entire cast is stickfigures with wonky recycled movements.

>I want to be treated fairly, user. I'm sick and tired of being called a bad person because I'm white.
If people are calling you out just for your skin color, change company, not political party.

>Awakening a sleeping giant, user.
And putting another one to rest. Until THAT ONE is awakened again, etc.

They never go off-model, because TLH is a safe sitcom for kids. SU has artistic freedom with all the pros and cons.

Peridot does have character growth, though. Ludo stays the same whiny asshole for the entire season, the only reason he becomes badass is because ANOTHER character is slowly taking over him.

Uh huh. Uh huh. Uh huh.

Have you heard about the Sikh person yesterday who got shot by someone saying "Get out of my country."

This is just a week after two Indians got shot and one of them died because a guy mistook them for Iraqis.

But yeah. No. YOU'RE the one persecuted for being white.

No he fucking doesnt.i dont know where you take this.Hes still a whiny bitch who now has some power because hes been used by toffee.Only in the last fucking episode he showed some depth with his family.
Also,SU doesnt have "redeemable villains of the week".This shows you dont even know what youre talking about

>But yeah. No. YOU'RE the one persecuted for being white.

Uh, yeah we are. It is incredibly dangerous to go near a black neighborhood as a white person. Did you miss the video of those black teenagers who literally kidnapped and tortured a white retard? You keep telling these animal that white people are the devil and it's good to attack them and that's what happens. Go back to fucking tumblr.

1 incident, compared to several happening within days of each other.

Considering how much you're the majority, if there really was a big threat against you, acts of violence wouldn't be so disproportionate against minorities.

As a race you're just a giant, fat bear who occasionally gets stung by a mosquito and reacts by raging against it and tearing everything up in your path to kill it.

Yes.

You're a dumbass. Persecution implies you're being attacked by those in charge. The blacks are NOT in charge.

Have you seen the show in OP? There was an entire, TWO-PARTER episode where a friend of the Crystal Gems tries to convince them to start killing the evil empire who persecutes them, and in response she gets stabbed and imprisoned until -maybe- she gets redeemed in a later storyline. This still doesn't change the fact that said evil empire is well, EVIL.
So yeah, they're not "animals".

Nah, he's just a kid who's never left his parents house.
Anyone that fears and hates another race is the biggest fucking coward, Sup Forumsfags are so fuckin sad.

Edgy teens get out.

>Jaw dropping moments

Yes, but the series isn't defined by them, and they tend to be more emotionally based rather than plot based.

Yeah, just don't expect to like the townies too much.

>epic action scenes

Those have trickled down a bit to be honest, but yes. The more recent ones are played for humor

>fantastic story arcs

I really though the Greg rescue one was pretty good, but I'll have to see the payoff on that

>beautiful animation

Aesthetics of world are gorgeous, animation is pretty well done most of the time, character design doesn't lend itself to something really artsy though

Considering people won't shut up about every Lapis episode ever, never kind the S1 finale, I'd say so.

>Great humor

They hit some really fantastic high points, and a lot of it is pretty amusing, but there are some episodes devoid of jokes.

This being said, it's a pretty good cartoon and one of the best airing currently. Give it a go.

>jaw dropping moments
a few
yes
>epic action scenes
not really, a couple are decent
>fantastic story arcs
MOST of them are pretty good, one of them is not
>beautiful animation
lolno
yes
yes
>great humor
only a couple of times, most of the time no

>1 incident

1 reported incident, because they recorded it themselves. It was STILL spun slightly, despite video and audio recording of the whole thing.

I was going to just go to the bottom of this thread and post ">image.jpg", but then I saw how it turned into...this shit.

Pretending that minorities can do no harm, CNN, is just as bad as Fox pretending they're solely responsible for ruining everything.

>Pretending that minorities can do no harm
Nobody on this thread said that. We're just calling out the Sup Forumsfag for promoting the idea that "they're the enemy/they're in the wrong/we're oppressed and have to rebel"

Like i said i didnt read the thread, i see he's nuts so nevermind. I'll just do what i came to do.

>image.jpg

> SU has artistic freedom with all the pros and cons.

Hahaha.

This is the excuse you faggots have for shitty storyboarder and overall production discipline.

>lesbian """"""""""""""humor"""""""""""""
>funnier than shows with actual comedic timing or good voice acting
Bad (or sick) guy!

>It was STILL spun slightly
It was widely reported as the horrific crime as it was and the legal system made no allowances for them.

You are literally looking for reasons to feel oppressed.

maybe but the first season is the only really good one
past season two good episodes are few and far between

This fucking thread

I've never watched this show but I've seen the porn. Can anyone tell me why the main character is always being drawn getting fucked in the ass and why there is no good porn of him and Jasper?

That was fucking awful.

So can we agree that SU is complete shit?
Fuck SU .

SU needs to end so the turd can be flushed once and for all.

Why is SU's art so shit?
It makes the Nutshack look like a masterpiece.

This!!!!!!!!!!
Should we neck Rebecca Sugar?
I can arrange that.

I'm not going that far. But I want the show to end so autists won't spam the Sup Forums board.

Was this a legit question or a an excuse to make a hate thread?

And that could only be accomplished if something bad happens to Sugar.
I live in her area so I can do some real damage to her.

If you're reading this Sugar, you just got BTFO.
Hang up your pens and commit sudoku.

It warms my heart to see Steven Universe get gang raped.
Fuck SU, fuck it's crew and fuck its fans.
It deserves to burn like the piece of trash it is.

I want to see Rebecca die a slow painful death.

Did /sug/ suddenly die?

Hopefully.
It was nothing but shills.
SU needs to be hated more.

>Steven is delivered to you.
>He cannot use any of his powers.
>You have all the tools you need to torture him.
How would you go about it?

Laying it on a little thick, SU falseflagger.

Good Jasper x Steven porn won't be a thing unless Jasper gets healed and redeemed, everyone is into drawing him with Peridot and Lapis instead.

>people can't genuinely hate SU
>they must be false flaggers
Nice try SU fag.

Welp we've finally reached the point where the hate has gotten way more obnoxious than the fans. Congrats Sup Forums.