Oh hi Mr. Shatner, all by yourself again?

>oh hi Mr. Shatner, all by yourself again?

Do celebrities get discounts at movie theaters? Like, do they get free popcorn? Because I might decide to become famous if that's the case

>Yes ? Here to see Blade Runner i assume.

It's just me, my wife, and my wifes son

>mfw Shatners twitter handler unknowingly planted the seed to turn his own boss into a Sup Forums meme

either he'll be elated or annoyed as hell

I wonder if the shatz knows who Robert is

Okay, I laughed.

Listen no offence but I'd like to be served by the white guy or the girl instead. If you could go get one of them I'll buy my ticket.

Hi Robert, does the designated shooters pass still come with free crab legs and falcon chow?

Who pays for this?

Here to see Blade Runner again brother?

>i used to be in the pictures you know!

I am a big guy for you.
It's the pictures that it would be extremely painful for.

>assume

Presume, you facist.

>Not even Shatner can defeat Robert

Not really surprising, if the rumors about his exploits during the Bachelor Uprising are true the guy is an absolute savage.

>bachelor uprising

Requesting immediate quick rundown

Probably, but if you are a relatively decent (wealthy) actor you'd probably go to a private "member's only" theater or have your own home theater which has access to films that aren't even in theaters yet.

as if celebrities need a discount ont a 10$ ticket. They go to premieres and all those upper echelon thingies

>need a discount
Are you forgetting that Hollywood is primarily jewish?

>O-OK Mr Shatner, just head on in there i'm sure it'll be great. Watch the stairs.

Shortly after the implementation of the no singles policy a sizable group of girlfriendless men banded together to take back the kinoplex. Apparently their plan was to launch a surprise attack on the theater, using the advantage to break into the popcorn mines and arm the prisoners there to assist them in their push to the upper levels, but the defenses were far more formidable than expected and they never even made it close. It's been speculated that they were sold out by one of their own, but obviously it's difficult to know for sure in situations like this. In any case, the insurgents were wiped out to a man, with the dozen or so prisoners rumored to endure some of the worst torture Robert could devise before their executions, allegedly earning the moniker crab legs due to his penchant for laughing hysterically exclaiming how much it sounded like eating crab while he broke their bones. But this is all rumor as none remain from the losing side, and the only theater employee I know that I believe was present during the conflict only meets my questions with a cold and callous gaze that tells me in no uncertain terms that I should never know the answer.