youtube.com/watch?v=EH61vwnjhDY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Discrimination is not good even in homosexuals
However, it must be a biologically abnormal person

Let's obtain citizenship is an abnormal person

So how about a buy?
Help Letterpeu

what did westaboo mean by this?

anyone have hard numbers on how well it does in japan?

You may be cool, but are you cool enough to do the official Akuma Basuta Suta Batahfurai Dance?

youtube.com/watch?v=KAkvy7Jcjy0

Akuma Buster is a pretty cool name.

I'd really like to watch the entire series in japanese just for kana ueda as Star, but aside from the few episodes on yt i wouldn't know where to find the others

dat fucking voice is so goddamn cute

Kana Ueda is such a perfect voice for Star. It fits too damn well

Does anyone know where I can find German and Spanish dubs of this show?

They're using Jonathan's voice actor? Kinda of fitting for Marco

"Marco" honestly looks like Miles Edgeworth from that behind.

>Tom came out of a carriage too
Shit this fits

what would Marco's life be like if Star was assigned to live with a different family?

He'd end up with Janna.

Doujins when?

raped by*

Reminder that fighting mermaids is one of Star's primary agendas for when she becomes Queen.

He'd die alone.

Insecure safe kid that still hangs out with Alphonso and Ferguson. Honestly I think that they might have portrayed sensei as what Marco would turn out to be if he never met Star. That's why he said they have similar rooms

If it was a family in Echo Creek, he would have wound up getting caught up in her nonsense eventually.

And as one of the 4 people in their school capable of defending themselves, he'd have caught her eye with his that thing I summoned because it seemed like a good idea at the time, but now it's eating all the upperclassmen-fighting skills.

Getting together with Jackie probably doesn't happen and he stays close friends with Ferguson and Alfonzo for lack of any alternatives

Jesus fucking christ Marco is strong for a 15 year old kid. Seriously, Karate or not a full grown adult couldn't kick that down.

Star calling out to Ferguson and Alfonzo made me so glad to realize that they were dropped off

>Akuma Buster
Damn that's pretty good
Don't know how Tom would feel about it though

What would Star's life be like if she was assigned to live with an Australian family?

>that kick
Monster Arm slowly upping Marco's powerlevel.

She learns how to use her mirror to shitpost in different dimensions.

She BUSTED his heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=65RlzAYwE3M

I think Earth is a pretty gre-eat place.

So far there are only 8 episode on Niconico and 3 on Youtube, just type down Devil Buster star butterfly youtube.com/watch?v=bcidN5ZdcMQ&index=2&list=PL6rJCIQKmzI2Hy9X3DWAPuuI_M2SE8jng

Personally I never thought they were bad (especially in School Spirit), I just don't miss their involvement.

And his balls

I can't wait to hear what Ludo and Toffee sound like.

You can hear Ludo already in the first episode

destroying dumb Seaple scum, sounds good?

This. Can I get a Toffe voice sample?

I hope we get to see their horribleness in Season 3. The brief glimpses we've gotten in the comic have been fun

youtube.com/watch?v=hBmimrLcSv0

Ludo sounds too cutesy for what they do with the character later, even if what they did for his voice in Japanese is understandable.

I didn't really notice it at first but, looking back at earlier episodes, Ludo's voice is a lot lower in the second season. It could get like that at times earlier but eventually became his standard voice; unless they do that in the dub too it'll probably lose something.

Toffee sounds fine for the 2 or 3 seconds of his voice I heard in some ad.

My thing with A+F is that they fit the old cartoon stereotype of "those two guys the male MC hangs out with" too well. In fact, I think they only hung around to make Marco look better but as the show went on, they realized he didn't need them anymore

Is the ship name for Star + Jackie called Stackie?

I forgot Glossaryck was in the first episode

Stackie?

So what's the ship name for Star + Marco +Jackie?

Jar

future OP's please include this next time
imgur.com/a/8w5LH

I wonder if anime keeps declining and cartoons keep shitting out good shows, will we have to deal with westaboos?

..Starcockie?

is that ship even a thing though?

Does anyone actually know? Is it really Jar?

To be honest, I kinda miss S1 animation. S2 is leaps and bounds further in terms of everything else, but S1 animation sure is...delightful. Not that S2 animation is bad.

Why wouldn't it be a thing? They both like Marco and they get along quite well with each other.

I think the Red Belt did that actually. Ever since they watched the tape and mastered it, Marco and Sensei's physical capabilities seem to have skyrocketed. Just a few episodes ago, Marco was completely at Tom's mercy, now he can kick down his reinforced spellcraft with ease.

hypothetically yes. but i mean, are there people who actually support this ship, fanarts, etc?

>2,387 views
They shouldn't have made that imgur. Someone shared it on tumblr

It would be... interesting.

Hell, throw in Hekapoo and make it a foursome.

Probably a small few who aren't using the name.

Why does tumblr have to ruin everything

Maybe Marco's black belt wouldn't be something normal but something else magical, which helps Marco have an equal standing against the magical users later on in the series.

At the very least S3 opening should have him wearing the red belt.

Trips confirm, harem root best ship.

悪魔バスタースター・バタフライ

I think this is the title for searching niconico. No season 2 eps, from what I can see.

Remember in Mewnipendence Day about how the original queen of Mewni magically enhanced her soldiers to destroy the monsters? Maybe Star's been doing that to Marco the whole time without even realizing it.

Yoku Shioya should voice Lekmet.

But is s1 finished or is it actually airing?

>stah batafurai

>Maybe Star's been doing that to Marco the whole time without even realizing it
That's genuinely interesting, user, what a nice idea!

Maybe, in that episode where Marco felt bad now that Star isn't there anymore, in addition to him feeling emotionally down, he could also feel his body weakening because of the lack of Star's magical enhancers.

Imagine nips all over anglicizing their word for wife, fighting over whether Star or Wendy from gravity falls are a cute. Spouting catchphrases like wubalubadubdub.

I blame Disney.

Making them switch animation studios in the first season to the cheapest ones available, no warning, not even mid-season, with the justification of "your style's basic enough to be animated anywhere" was such a dick move.

The latter half of S1 could look pretty awful at times though; it's only the first 5 episodes that have that great look. The first finale is kind of awful at parts.

At least now it has better studios than that.

strawpoll.com/adzsreg

I'm not big on this type of theory because I like Marco being able to keep up with Star in some ways.

It just makes him seem too useless without her.

Marco should stay non-magical. Any boosts he gets should just be boosts to Hands™.

I'm all for Marco getting magic tools, just not powers
His own pair of scissors are a good start

>They got Rin's VA for Star
Amazing

He should learn Bike-Fu, so Nachos can come back and be part of the story

Bring back Nachos, please, Nefcy

>Starmu shippers fighting Kangtar shippers would be intolerable.

>Kisama

He said it, boys! He said it!

I think his Monster Arm really needs to come back but besides that, I agree

Sword

what episode is this from?

What would an Aussie version of Marco be like?

Trickstar

Trickstar

SHITPOST SPIDER BLAST

ACTIVATED ALMONDS

>Marco gets addicted to magic steroids and has withdrawal symptoms episode

Seems kinda fucked up even for this show honestly.

Is there a subbed version of Star vs. The forces of evil? It would be super interesting to watch...

RAKE STAMPEDE

DRAGON DILDO SHOWER

>nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29062280
>dat Janna
>dat Glossaryck

>Season 3 powercreep hits
>Marco starts relying on Star's wand to buff and protect him
What could possibly go wrong?
youtube.com/watch?v=EH61vwnjhDY

I kind of half agree with you.

I don't think Marco should get any kind of 'magic' in the sense of other characters in this series.

That said, I think it would be hard to buy him being able to keep up with villains at Toffee's level as a normal human. So I wouldn't be against a magical enhancement to his fighting ability that essentially just gives him superhuman punching shit power-ups.

As long as he stays as 'karate-boy' I'm cool with a little magic enhancement to explain how he can keep up in fights now that the villains are a little more serious than before.

But yeah, Marco being able to do any kind of overt magic would ruin the dynamic he has when he's fighting with Star.

So, Marco is literally addicted to Star?

>Marco otokonoko nee~
Doujins when?

GIVE ME THE JUICE STAR

Who gives a fuck about what they think weeb

He was tough enough to survive on his own for 16 years.

A big part of that decision was Disney wanting the best studio to be on their movie-based properties, namely Lion King/Lion Guard and now Tangled. Mercury was not only pulled away from Star Vs, but Wander Over Yonder too.

BIGGUYS4U

Can't wait 'till the westaboos get caught up and we get doujins

>star's been putting nicotine in marco's food
>he associates the physical withdrawals to star's absence in s3
All according to keikaku.

OH FUCK IS THAT JAPANESE MEWBERTY!?

Star's Mewuns