Can we get one show without an effeminate B-story which nobody gives a fuck about? Honestly...

Can we get one show without an effeminate B-story which nobody gives a fuck about? Honestly, I felt like Netflix just put her in to appease the girlfriends of guys who would watch the Punisher with them. This show would have been so much better had they not tried to make it any less what it is: violent and masculine. Madani is a useless whore and you should skip every scene she's in. I'm honestly considering making a torrent which cuts as much of the Madani bullshit as possible, because I really liked the show otherwise.
Also, I didn't expect this show to go all pro-gun all of a sudden. 'Really nice surpise from the industry that has been advocating anti-gun propaganda for years now.

>tv shows move to the internet
>finally we can have a series that goes at the pace we wish
>lets still include a bunch of useless filler though

This. Should've been 10 eps max.

Please make that torrent. I’d even pay for it.

Umm racist and sexist much???

PLz make that torrent I want to watch that show
Do I have to sit through two obnoxious season of daredevil though ?

Nah, DD doesn't get mentioned once. Same for the Defenders and all that crap. One character from DD plays a role, but you can watch it without knowing their history.
I'll do the first episode as a test today, and the whole thing in maybe a week or two if it works out.

8 and they should force them to have at least 1 action scene per episode
TOO MUCH FUCKING DRAMA for a show about the punisher

Good luck! This cunt made this show almost unbearable to watch.

on episode 1 at the moment, the second i heard the
>wow that was racist, sexist and demeaning
line, i immediately closed and deleted. another bullet dodged. thank god i'm a slav and i didn't pay for this shit lol

Still hot

anybody got the webm's for her scenes? you know the ones i'm talking about

I don't have a clue what show you're talking about but the sentiment you describe is certainly true...imagine if they tried to make The Thing again today lol. There would be a needless strongk female side plot

Buddy do I have bad news for you...

>if frank just googled "deputy director of cia" he would've found his man

lol

>thank God im a slav

well, what can i say. from my perspective, it certainly seems quite preferable to being a westerner. it was quite different about 10 years ago, but now is now

I'm in ep 9 and I don't understand why she is in the "Punisher" serie. Same for the military kid and the hacker's family.

It was originally only going to be 8 episodes. No idea if it was Netflix or Marvel that decided it should be 13, but it was a terrible mistake. If it was just 8 episodes with the pace and intensity of the last 2 episodes, it would have been a top tier series. The final fight between Billy and Frank was fucking awesome.

All that shit should have been cut. Micro's family should have been killed like Frank's. The soldier-turned-terrorist subplot was completely fucking pointless and just a way for Netflix to obtusely shoehorn in contemporary politics. Both subplots did nothing but drag down the show.

I skip those kind of scenes, I know I'm not the target audience for that shit and since I'm not watching on TV there is no reason to sit through it.
Turns out that means skipping most of Punisher, pretty sad I had hoped it would be better.

this show is so boring that i've had whole episodes on in the background that i've missed and when i look back at the screen, nothing important has happened at all.

also why is every fucking scene lit so poorly? when will this snyder lighting meme end?

>snyder lighting meme
nah this one is actually netflix marvel lighting meme. daredevil had this shit too. in some scenes it looked cool but it gets stale after the gorillion shot of character entering his home without switching on the lights

How can you say that. Have you never stopped to wonder about the emotional side of the Punisher? How he feels on the inside? He's probably very troubled. Lets have one series dedicated to that.

autism

Not a fan of her or the character, but she passed the Methfilter test like gangbusters.
Good for her. Now stay the fuck out of my blood n' guts hurty shootkill shows, lady.

>ep 1 here
can I skip her scenes without missing important things in the castle plot?

You know, most media players will allow you to fast forward or skip shit. You already have all the control you need.

tom jane already explored that with the help of seether and amy lee

>One character from DD plays a role, but you can watch it without knowing their history.

So glad when Frank needed that serious patching up, they went to his military buddy and not super-street-surgeon chick that's in all the other Marvel shows.

His field-surgery goat story was pretty good too.
Didn't know that was a thing. Brutal training concept.

>because I really liked the show otherwise
t. never read a punisher comic in his life

hello, i've read a punisher comic in my life, could you explain what you mean

I don’t wanna sit with a remote every 30 seconds and skip back and forth all the damn time.

>reading comics

Anyone who read the comics will hate the series. The entire concept is about a man who shoots criminals and says "fuck you" to anyone who tries to stop him.

(spoiler)YES(/spoiler)

'Fuck outa here with that gay shit. How autistic do you have to be to read something that's exclusively pictures?
>>>>>>>

What's it like to have a girlfriend? I'm guessing the guys on here with gfs are pretty outgoing and muscular. Shy guys with average looks tend to remain single.