Just watched this for the first time

Just watched this for the first time

How is this movie 2 and a half hours long yet feel like nothing happened?

>spat with wife

>uhhh I'm gonna go for a walk

>uhhh prostitute

>uhh child prostitute

>uhhh illuminati sex meeting

>damn I feel icky being surrounded by sexual beings yet I can't bring myself to fuck one of them

>maybe I should fuck my wife, she had a dream about the thing I actually saw in real life so she must be my soulmate or something

>meet with that greasy piece of shit from earlier in the movie

>hey you know that illuminati sex meeting you went to? yeah that was a bad idea man

>fug

>end

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=86s8b7PlEW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes it was boring not watching the wife getting bulled like she craved

films virgins will never understand

>nothing happened
This is the most retarded pleb complaint you can have about anything. You literally just typed out a bunch of things that happened after saying nothing happened.

The movie needed more fucked up orgy shit and less marital bullshit. They could have cranked up the guy's paranoia up to 11 as well. When the orgy ritual thing happens, it's pretty good, but nowhere as good as how it could've been.

Nothing we have any reason to care about happened. It's like Lost in Translation or Anomalisa, although in this case there's at least the conspiracy theory angle so it's not total trash.

I 100% agree

the only interesting part was the sex party

everything before and after was completely forgettable horseshit maybe minus the slightly tense conversation with zeigler at the end

Only the most important thing happened, and Kubrick managed to sneak it into a mainstream film. He died to make it.

>nothing happened
its literally in the movie title u pleb

>implying it's not possible to vibe in sideways through the whole "the empire never ended" theme

One thing that I found interesting is that all of his street walking scenes are very aesthetically reminiscent of what its like to experience lower manhattan on MDMA.

I wonder if Stanley tried mollie once it got big in England and decided to make a movie influenced by its experience.

Someone explain the ending scene plox.
And OP is retarded kys please.

Michael Bay might be more up your alley, my brother.

I think all those streets are sets.

>It's BOOOOORING
Patrician of complaints

>WE KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE BILL

Yeah definitely but he shot it in a way where the streets look like sets, and both Greenwich village and Soho feel like a set piece when you're rolling. Between that and the mauve color scheme it just seemed very empathogenic.

>the couple argues about their sex life while their daughter gets kidnapped by cult henchmen right under their noses

>while their daughter gets kidnapped by cult henchmen right under their noses
Wut, is there an actual indication that's happening?

It tells you that everything comes down to and is about fucking, and the sex party is just what really everyone is about without pretending

youtube.com/watch?v=86s8b7PlEW0

Not that guy, but I think there are familiar looking guys in the toy store while Tom and Nicole are talking and their daughter is wandering around.