Xavier: Renegade Angel is in the last cartoon you watched

>Xavier: Renegade Angel is in the last cartoon you watched
What happens?

>Young boy, I see you have a jewel embedded into your body
>Heh, I used to have the same thing when I was your age; of course my penis never truly recovered

I'd probably try to make a Thurrito

It'll probably end up with the main character and him showing each other their penises

Neon Genesis Evangelion
It would depend on whether this is S1(Daddy issues) or S2(Mommy issues) Xavier:
>if S1 then Xavier will most likely stalk Shinji and Gendo in a futile attempt to improve their father/son relationship.
>if S2 then Xavier is going to think Rei/Lilith is his mommy and try to reconnect with her(via penis)
Either way, he is going to trigger some doomsday scenario where Xavier allows the Angels to infiltrate because he thinks they are illegal immigrants being unfairly treated by the government.

can Chinese cartoons count, and if so then here's prob what would happen
>Jojo
Xavier basically replaces gappy in his origin, and causes massive chaos in Part 8 Morioh until he attains a stand that sends him back in time. Then he is tasked by his stand to knock his past self out, ensuring a temporal loop. Then somehow he fucks up and ends up in a constant death loop with his past self until waking up in Egypt with some hooker dressed up in DIO's clothing. Surprise, it was a dream all along... but then it wasn't as we see a fourth Xavier knock his past self out.

>You are one of the few people I know who are also their mothers

I still think infanticide isn't funny.

>...I gotta lay off the weed

perfect

Is that giorno or trump?

So it would be like Say Uncle but more fucked up?

>last cartoon I watched is Xavier
>mind blown with weapons-grade philosophical insights

He'd kind of fit, almost.
Still gets punched into paste by the end of the episode though.

>you already taste the pain

>so mr. karate man, you think you're hot stuff, huh?
>well, i'll have you know i'm a black belt in the art of blowing minds, so you better get ready, because i'm about to blow you

>Zootopia

Dunno what happens, but it probably ends with the city descending into anarchy as the furries decide the whole "civilization" thing was just a phase and go back to killing and eating one another whilst Xavier rambles off into the sunset.

>Beavis and Butt-Head.

They'd probably view him as a "cooler" Van Driesen.

>due to a series of contrived events, noone but Misato ever sees Xavier and everyone starts thinking she's crazy

IT'S A LONG HARD DUUUUUUUUSTY ROAD
YOU'LL JOURNEY ON THROUGH
A WORLD
YOU'VE NEVER KNOOOOOOOOOOOWN

LIFE

>LIFE IS FULL OF HARDSHIPS

So, the episode where he splits into two Xaviers and has a blowdown with himself?

....I don't watch this....
EENE.
What happens?

Xavier stumbles into the cul-de-sac just in time to witness yet another of the Ed's scams blowing up in their faces. After a quick flashback wherein his master warns a young Xavier against avarice and dishonesty whilst stealing his wallet, the renegade angel takes it upon himself to "enlighten" the trio.