Normies are breaking the conditioning

Normies are breaking the conditioning.

thewrap.com/zack-snyder-justice-league-warner-bros-petition-director-cut/

Fans want Snyder back.

Me too, im not a Snyder fanboy but least he was making unique type of CBM
Reshooting his movie to make it a substandard MCU flick was an insane decision.
The studio should have either fired Snyder before or after JL. The stuff was his daughter was just an excuse the WB execs used to force him out early when they didnt like his first cut

It's amazing to me how much the WB idiots sabotaged their film. I mean all coverage on JL since Snyder quit has been about massive reshoots. That type of PR kills any fan buzz. Even as a big fan of BvS it was very hard to remain excited to JL due to WB's poor and insecure leadership. They learned nothing from Suicide Squad.

Daddy Snyder will make it all better

Snyder has unironical fans outside of this place?!

nobody fucking wants snyder

>Snyder has unironical fans outside of this place?!
India and Brazil are big countries

>Fans want Snyder back.
How could they not? Yes BvS isn't a masterpiece due to pacing issues BUT Affleck's Batman is the greatest Batman in the history of live screen adaptations. The psychological torment that we see him go through was a masterclass and I thank Snyder for showing this. I just wish we had more Knightmare scenes and more horror scenes of Bruce being tormented before his personality changes and for the Martha scene to be directed better otherwise Ben Affleck will go down in history for his acting and look in Batman V Superman.

what the fuck happened to the Bat power armour from BvS

He has 500k followers on Twitter alone and the subreddit regarding these films is fiercely pro-Snyder and thousands more on Vero. Without the constant negative hiss fits from journalists you would've known this. Snyder's fans are as passionate as critics are hateful of him.

Has Sup Forums's ironic contrarianism actually convinced people that Hack Snyder has talent?

Bu he does? He may went a little too overboard with the casting of Jesse as Lex as well as the whole political "SHOULD THERE BE A SUPERMAN" which to me was a little too much and just wasn't entertaining. What was entertaining was the Knightmare scenes and the dreams Bruce had as he was constantly being tormented by the death of his family, come to brand criminals and hate Superman so much.

BvS needed more of Bruce doing stuff and less of Lex and Superman.

He has more talent than anyone else doing superhero films that's for sure.

And the only one with balls big enough to challenge the sad state of the genre head-on.

>Fans want Snyder back.
good. they can go use the mother box to bring his dead daughter back to life. that'll bring Snyder back to the franchise.

I dare to hope...

I see DCEU fags are now entering a new stage of self-delusion...

How is it a delusion when deleted scenes have been leaked thus showing that Whedon DID tamper and ruin the original cut?

That would be my dreams come true day

This needs to happen. Junkie and Zimmer are crucial to this trilogy!

I'm going to be honest here
I liked a lot the Faora fight scenes like in the OP, they were well fast yet clear, while usually fight scenes in this kind of movies are a mess made of thousands of cuts stitched together.
Bravo Snyder

Lately I've become more and more convinced that these vocal idiots are Snyder fans, not DC.

This

I don't want another new fucking Batman! This is Batman!

DC fans prefer Snyder over shit Whedon. Probably a Marvel spy.

This is the guy that made 300. He's always been very big on keeping action scenes coherent with as few cuts as possible. It puts higher demand on everyone making the film but the end result is action that actually looks cinematic and not TV-tier choreography. The Batman warehouse fight in BvS is the first time I've seen a proper Batman fight on film.

Man how is this strong bitch not wonder woman? she's hot, short hair master race, and she looks like she can put a good fight even against superman.

She's not Jewish