Sunday Symbiote Thread

One symbiote for you

>Mania will NEVER give Spider-Gwen a wedgie

Thank You

Thoughts on pic related? Personally I was dissappointed when it was revealed last week. I was hoping Venomverse would be about Venom and the other symbiote characters. I didn't want this "Heroes as Venom" shit. Hopefully it'll be revealed that there'll be other symbiotes in the event because not then fuck this event and fuck Marvel.

we need more qt girl symbiotes

Wasn't there supposed to be a Venom arc in Spider-Gwen? Whatever happened to that?

Yes, we do.

Honestly, I'm pretty excited for it, mostly because I'm a sucker for basically anything symbiote related. If it really is only alternate universe venoms, I'm definitely gonna be a little disappointed, but still probably enjoy it regardless. I would love to see Toxin, Scorn, Scream, Hyrbid, Mania, AXIS Carnage and Antivenom again.

Who knows, maybe they come in at the end of the penultimate issue to try and put a stop to the Venoms.

Still though, best case scenario for me is that the venom symbiote from Spider island secret wars is still alive and comes to 616 in edge of venom verse, and bonds to Flash because its Flash Thompson died. Then we can have Agent Venom and Venom exist at the same time, pleasing both sides.

Mania is for /u/!

Naaaaaah. Hoping it will be more than just various dudes wearing their versions of the Venom Symbiote.

Would people be down if I storytimed some Venom stories?
>Fair Warning, it'd be the Way series.

Sure.

It's on. Also I'm probably not going to say much because I'll be super reading for the first time too.

Also, I got this commissioned at Emerald city comic con by the current Nova artist, Ramon Perez. I was super disappointed that Nova didn't get a Venomized variant, so I asked him to do a symbiote Richard Rider, and holy shit do I love what he did with it.

It seems that everyone is predicting Spider-Man to get the Black Goop during Infinity Wars, which would mean that Spider-Man Homecoming 2 (2 months after Avengers 4) will have to tackle the subject. I really wonder if they are gearing up for a Venom Franchise.

wow, that art is fucking terrible

Heh. I like this series due to The Thing vibes in it.

And he's a colored version I quickly did myself.

I'll have more to say about some symbiote stuff after talking to both Dan Slott and Robbie Thompson, but I'm at work right now and will have to wait until my next break.

I was just thinking the same thing. I would be totally down for a Symbiote horror movie directed by John Carpenter. It'd be freaking sweet

>Heroes as Venom

Wut? Most of the characters on that cover are variations of traditional Venom from the 90s and early 2000s.

Yeah, Ramos is really hit or miss. Even my favorite Spider-Man story A Death in the Family is subject to Ramos' sensibilities.

Even the ending before the second arc is a shout-out to The Thing. AKA: The Husky dog.

It's unfortunate that The Thing elements pretty much had zero payoff, though.

Yeah. Even those didn't save this series.

I sure hope there is an element with either Ann Weying or another She-Venom like that image suggests.

Also, that She-Venom in the image is a bit lewd, no?

As if they would reveal the symbiote in all its glory this early.

I was throwing out a bunch of crap from my room, even stuff from over eight years ago in middle school. I glanced through my sketchbooks and apparently I loved this particular cover of USM, as I sketched it several times in different sketchbooks.

Weird question, is it some horrible sin for me to leave my nametag on when visiting other threads? I had posted my thoughts in one recently and some user was very quick to let me know the "error of my ways".

R.I.P. Earth-1610.

Ultmate Venom was EXTREME CARNIVORE.

I remember playing the Ultimate Spider-Man videogame when it came out (

>YAAAAAY!! BALOONS!!
>EAT THE KID

Dammit.
I remember playing the USM game when it came out and losing my shit that I could play as Venom. Not only that, but about 1/3 of the game or more was devoted to Venom missions that also came with an accompanying boss battle. I'm willing to argue that the game's version of what became of the Venom symbiote was far superior to what we got in the comics. Although we got a simplified movement mechanic compared to 2, I feel it was still superior to the shit show of a city and feel in Spider-Man 3. This was the series that significantly elevated standard side missions.

Fucking gold. I think that was the only kid in the game, but it still let you do it once.

SHIT AGAIN!

Mania is cute!

CUTE!

It's gonna be the last arc before he goes blind.

Wait, that's actually where Mania comes from? I remember reading this story years ago and I liked the Suit Guy, but I thought this story line had been completly abandoned.

Is mania actually the surviving scientist girl the Suit rescued, or is it an other character?

Is the Suit guy still around?