Holy webcomics

Holy webcomics

The worst part of this comic is it was done by some asian dude.

that's actually the best part of the comic. because its some guy projecting all his insecurities and resenting the fact that asian women would sooner date white guys than him.

This

Like those feminism comics where it has a female mouthpiece main character, and you'd think it was some sort of self-insert of the creator directly spouting their personal views... but then it turns out the creator is a guy

>I'm a lanky Asian faggot who's triggered by Asian chicks dating white guys instead of me
>but that will sound totally pathetic coming from a man
>I know!
>I'll have a girl say it!
kek

Checkmate carnists

If vegans are so against eating meat why do they make vegan bacon and vegan hotdogs?

Have you ever eaten that shit? Believe me it is not a substitute

No, because I have no hang-ups about eating a dead animal they're delicious and well frankly already dead so wasting that meat seems wrong.

But without demand there wouldn't be dead animals in the first place, hypocrite

Shit, we need a list of projecting webcomics so it's easy to tell normies what to avoid like the plague.

Too delicious to stop.

>Critical Miss is drawn by a dude
>Erin is often used as a feminist mouthpiece
>but the comic pokes fun at itself and Erin and gets away with it

Why can't more webcomics be like Critical Miss?

>and resenting the fact that asian women would sooner date white guys than him.

But the guy she's looking at is asian? That's why she's calling him a sellout, and his skin tone is the exact same as the other asians.

So instead he's projecting his insecurities of being a race traitor, I guess?

Swap the genders

I have, and yeah. There's no confusing the two.

White woman should only date black dudes.
Asian woman should only date white dudes.

So, black women should only date asian dudes?

I couldn't resist

And the other useful part

Who gets with indian chicks in this case?

So, do vegans have better eyes? Because I can't see shit here.

Also an Asian dude now that I think about it.

Considering there are actual compelling arguments for not eating meat, choosing this dumb appeal to emotion shows that the author is a moron.

>Considering there are actual compelling arguments for not eating meat
Name one.

It's very heavy on the environment. It takes a lot more water, land, money and man power to produce X amount of calories of meat than vegetables. The herds are also breeding grounds for all sorts of antibiotic-resistant viruses. Also it's going to become unsustainable with the current population growth unless we start sending boxes of condoms to Africa instead of food and the South Asians stop fucking as well.

That, and the industry behind it is extremely inefficient, despite the enormous demand. With most large herbivores there's an enormous waste of potential land involved; small pastures unsustainably housing hundreds of individuals that will inevitably acidify the territory beyond repair and, in other cases, colossal amounts of land being reserved for an otherwise relatively small but highly prized herd. It's a near-sighted free-for-all in terms of who can afford the biggest land cover or pack the most individuals within said land

We don't require the heavy meat load that we ingest in today's modern american diet. Meat is delicious because it's calorie dense and was necessary for survival, but that's rapidly declining as the years go on and we're able to fortify foods with the essential fats and vitamins that meat traditionally provides. Overconsumption of meat correlates to cardiovascular issues which with lead to an earlier death and (more importantly to me) lead to health issues that will stymie your daily activity and overall enjoyment of life. I'd never go full vegan because I know myself, just as I'd never fully cut out chocolate or sugary shit, but it can be prudent from a health perspective to rewire your brain to enjoy meat as a treat rather than a necessary component of every meal everyday.

I tend to try to save meat for 3 days out of the week and that saves money, has been a component of me getting into shape again and allows me to actually go all in when I do enjoy a nice steak or something, rather than blowing my load on burgs 7 days a week.

what about shit like fish?

>because it's calorie dense
Not really lean cuts of meat are pretty low on calories for their protein content.

Fish tends to be healthier across the board, I'm mostly talking about red meat which is almost a staple in every meal these days, from bacon in the morning to bologna in the afternoon to burgers in the evening.

The human cardiovascular system is not powerful enough to pump blood through those motherfucking necks they've got.

Lean meat master race.

Bacon is a exception, since it's useful for flavoring.