Two New Wildstorm Comics From Warren Ellis – Michael Cray And Wildcats

Warren Ellis is the showrunner for Jim Lee‘s Wildstorm brand over at DC Comics right now. Rebooting the Wildstorm concept with a number of titles. One, The Wild Storm, has already begun publication, with the first of 24 issues out, written by Warren Ellis and drawn by Jon Davis-Hunt.

But there are more to be overseen by Ellis.

And in his most recent e-mail newsletter, Warren Ellis, talks about writing the bible for two more Wildstorm books.

One called Michael Cray, the name of Jim Lee’s mercenary assassin character Deathblow (below)

The other called Wildcats, after Jim Lee’s original Wildstorm title, WildC.A.T.S.

Expect more, as and when. And subscribe to Warren’s email newsletter right here… bleedingcool.com/2017/03/05/two-new-wildstorm-comics-warren-ellis-michael-cray-wildcats/ orbitaloperations.com/

GIVE ME ZEALOT AND GEN 13 OR GIVE ME DEATH

Sounds nice hope this runs longer than newuniversal. No I'll never get over it.

What do you think about Ewing using the new universe characters in Ultimates?

>Titled Michael Cray
>Not titled Deathblow
This shit better change.

>SJWficated Gen 13

I choose death

Why would it be
>SJWficated
???

Honestly, I'd kill for a Lupa Gen 13.

GIVE ME A DIFFERENT WRITER

It's cool to hear they're doing something with them.

Because the classic series would be too "problematic" by today's standards, so they'd go out of their way to "correct" it, to show everyone how hip and progressive they are, while offering nothing of actual substance and value.

This is what modern comics have become, with only a handful of exceptions somehow managing to blossom amidst the desolation.

Because of the current year.

Also, Warren Ellis is just as unmoored from objective meaning as any postmodernist. Don't you remember Planetary? There is no metaphysical justice, only revenge in the here and now.

Because the series' entire appeal rested solely on tits and ass. That just doesn't fly today.

>implying DC gives a fuck about tumblr
And if they do, they do so little.

>implying DC gives a fuck about tumblr
Clearly you haven't read Batgirl, Batwoman or Superwoman.

You mean the characters acted in character?

Any publisher who gives Bennett more than one book cares about tumblr.

Bombshells is literally nothing but tumblr.

If you think that is an accurate description of modern comics, you're reading bad comics.

If Marvel or DC brought out a swimsuit special today they would make bank. You could totally run a cheesecake-y Gen 13 today - if you did it right. Shit I know a bunch of women who loved Gen 13.

>being pre-emptively triggered by the notion of something intruding on your nostalgia

Nothing compared to Marvel continuous pandering.

>Clearly you haven't read Batgirl, Batwoman or Superwoman.
You can enjoy Batwomand and Superwoman even if you hate tumblr things.

>all this Gen13 talk
What happened to that collection they were putting out recently? It seems to have gone dark on Amazon.

Pre orders will probably bad if it disappeared

Fuck this world.

>showrunner for Jim Lee‘s Wildstorm brand over at DC Comics
>showrunner
>medium that is not television
fuck off you millennial "words change over time!" piece of shit

Big news

Can you post more? please

For you

Or Maybe it has to do with some copyright Characters.

FOR REAL?

>You could totally run a cheesecake-y Gen 13 today - if you did it right
So done by Cho or Adams?

It's just from the article senpai.

Yeah, they've been in the last two issues.