It's out

youtube.com/watch?v=hsLcTO2a0Ec

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wALGw4DQCUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will we get to see the 170 minute cut eventually?

Ironic how Cyborg had so many scenes they decided to cut

Why is there a Kermode shill constnatly posting the Justive League review with
>It's out(!)
Why the fuck would anyone here care about his thoughts on Justice League, let alone anything else?
And that's not even taking into consideration
>Fantastic Mr Fox review
>Blade Runner 2049 sexism discussions

>10# on trending

fug

commode is a hack and you are a shill

THUNDEROUSLY BORING

Ah, Kermode is alright

Damn, Paul Feig got fat

>wonder woman is a really great film

Fuck off Armond

stop shilling yourself here you stupid prick

>It was Jar-Jar Bings

Kek

I assume Armond will review this at some point?

>I don't like his politics therefore hes wrong about JL being a steaming piece of shit

this is really baffling because both movies are on the same level of troglodyte garbage

I bet he is in love with that acctress or something

I never said he was wrong?
So Kermode's fanbase is made up of illiterate mouth-breathers?

he wrote a review in national review and an article in OUT

I wish we could get a debate between Armond and Kermode talking about Man of Steel, it would be the shit

Does he dislike MoS, or hate it?

He's a liberal tosser with extreme bias for anything Nolan, Ridely scott (well minus covenant) or made by a woman
he's still a legitimate critic and worth listening to generally though
youtube.com/watch?v=wALGw4DQCUM

Kermode hates it, Armond thinks its the godfather of superhero movies.

I'm sure you have some embarrassing or ill-conceived opinions, therefore I shan't be listening to you any further

That pretty much proves it's bad

>missing the point

The reasons people listen to Kermode are pretty obvious, you're just being facetious & pedantic for the sake of it.

>This is the kind of film which by comparison Joel Schumacher's Batman and Robin is a master class in coherence, in character development, in razor-sharp storytelling.
Ouch.

Kermode threads are semi-regular, like Armond White threads

Yeah - and they get about 10 replies.
People can have them all they want, but don't try and tell me Sup Forums has ever cared about Kermode enough to have "It's out!" posted daily (if not more), as if there are enough people to care.
Anyone who listens to Kermode would know he'll have reviewed it, because it's at the same time every Friday, and it's a major release.

>"This is the kind of film which, by comparison, Joel Schumacher's Batman & Robin is a masterclass in coherence, in character development, in razor sharp storytelling."

savage