youtube.com/watch?v=EQM1Aoc5OeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YOU SEE? SNYDER NEVER DOES ANYTHING WRONG. IT'S ALWAYS THE STUDIO

youtube.com/watch?v=EQM1Aoc5OeM

what was the purpose of this scene

That’s not Christopher Nolan

Bale was shit as Batman

Daily Reminder, goyim.

Who's releasing all this content and why?

Most of them are Cyborg scenes and they cut this one with flash saving iris west

le black man walking through ebil nazi
so depth
such profound

>Who's releasing all this content and why?
some redditor who released those leaked infinity war pictures, i think he worked on the VFX teams

Do people genuinly believe that Bales mediocre Batman "is the greatest?" Just because Heath carried that universe doesnt make Bales Batman any good

it's some holographic projection the team are planning to infiltrate that place, presumably for a mother box but the location was cut completely out of the movie there are more scenes of cyborg doing fancy projections and holding the motherbox in his home hiding it from parademons

also it concentrates more on his character here he's testing his powers and takes off into the clouds

This effect was done 10 years ago. It still holds up better than pic related.

That moment is stupid as hell. And X-man first class rip-off.

>This dude also promised Infinity War trailer.

I'm watching the French dub of Justice League and Superman in every scene has a funky moustache. WTF? Did they edit it out for the English versions or something??

Dude. Face it. Nolan's Batman was rollercoaster of plotholes. Nolan can't set a fight scenes, Nolan can't tell an idea without a person who literally speak it into the screen and Nolan has a very little attention to details.

Yes

This scene is from a different timeline. My timeline enjoy.

plot was very cyborg heavy and it was all fucking cut and rearranged

There's something incredibly stupid but charming about a machine wearing a hoodie.

We are talking about Batman not the special effects. Don't Strawman the argument

>more creepy scenes of Darkseid minions terrorizing Gotham city at night
I would have liked an idea movie of this instead of big CGI green screen battle

Nolan is no better than Snyder
The opening to TDKR is just as retarded as the 'Martha' scene and the ending of Interstellar is just as bad as the ending of Sucker Punch
Both are good at certain aspects of film making but fall on their faces in others

Strangely, but Cyborg parts of movie looked most like normal and adequate story line with exposition and stuff. Sadly, without finale. They set up a "I don't know who's in control" conflict, then put a reminder in Superman scene, and then in the end it was it suppose to be final part of Cyborg against Motherbox, but it was not. Other characters do not even have that.

>Whedon cut most of Cyborg's story
He truly is /ourguy/

I think Cyborg was using his hologram stuff to show the League what happened to the human mother box in WWII, since a deleted post credits scene in Wonder Woman showed the rest of Diana's team making plans to recover a mother box.

Him being there may just be a way of showing him 'navigating' the hologram scene.

All those clearly look like Zack kino.

I think this is the first time I have ever felt embarrassed when watching a movie

I almost walked out after the Superman and Batman 'do you bleeeedd??' 'urghh ahhh yeah I'm definitely bleeding' exchange

There is no other story left in the movie. No character has complete story ark. That looked terrible in senseless in theater.

You're a lollercoster of Nein

SNYDER CUT. NOW!

Diana was in WWI not WWII

iris west actress has bee cut aswell and they will recast her

>Diana was in WWI not WWII
Okay and? the scene is not about wonder woman

That's a faked painting
But Cavill did post on his twitter a close up of a black superman costume

wut?

>okay and?
There weren't any nazis in WWI

Fuck sake Americans are dumb

fucking filesizes

why are we talking about WW1

Cut love interest plot as well?
man this movie really got butchered

That WW in the background is a flipped version of this

he goes back in time to give nazis modern technology

Why the fuck did they make cyborg look like a michael bay transformer?

because Michael Bay's transformers is the highest grossing movie series of all time

I'm not watching this movie because of that nigger bot thing.

Flash scene was cool.

To show that BLumpf is in the white house and the world needs a Superman more than ever.