Do you know how the Americans first came into being? They were Anglos once, taken by the dark powers...

Do you know how the Americans first came into being? They were Anglos once, taken by the dark powers. Tortured and mutilated, a ruined and terrible form of life. And now... perfected: my fighting Amerimutt.

...And whom do you serve?
>ISRAEL

>Their borders are too strong. Nothing will breach it.
>Bring up the Jews head

Can you imagine being American in this day and age? I mean except the getting shot part

Most of the people I deal with / socialize with on a daily are yanks. Good people, polite, well meaning, but fuck me, they're bland. Something about em. You've met one, you've met em all. Post modern pop culture wasteland.

this would hit me a lot harder if brits weren't also zog slaves.
remind me again, where is the house of rothschild based out of? what country kicked out the palestinians after ww2 so the jews could have their own sandbox?

I love how much this meme is tearing apart Sup Forums. You're doing God's work, lads.
t. American

Kill yourself, Yank. No one cares what you think.

>he doesn't know the master plan

Ah yes how very TV related

>LoTR
>not Sup Forums

We are the Amerimutts. Open your borders and surrender your women. Your racial and ethnic distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile.

let's take a trip through the mall of america

>what country kicked out the palestinians after ww2 so the jews could have their own sandbox?
the jews themselves did that i'm pretty sure

>Sup Forumsreddit humour

>he keeps deluding himself with a master plan and with some great hero that will save his ass from the niggerkikes
i had a laugh user

>it's an 'Americans can't handle the banter' episode

Sounds like someone needs a dip in the vat

>modern version of mordor
When do we unite and marsch upon the Amerimutts?

Too late.
The age of man is over.

Do you know how the Americans first came into being? They were Euros once, bred by the dark powers. Blanda upped and mixed, a ruined and terrible form of life. And now, perfected: my fighting Amerimutt.

And whom do you serve?
>ISRAEL

quality thread from the best board on the site

>/bant/
literally who?

Russia: A great host of burgers, you say?
Norway: All Texas is emptied.
Russia: How many?
Norway: Ten million mutts at least.
Russia: [astonished] Ten million mutts?
Norway: It is a race bred for a single purpose: to destroy the world of men. They will be here by election.
Russia: Let them come.

Anzacs are clearly hobbits.

Swords are no more use here!