One wonders if the boy did not know what could happen. I do not know about you...

>One wonders if the boy did not know what could happen. I do not know about you, but I’ve never been in situations like this in my youth. Never. I always knew what could happen. When you are in somebody’s bedroom, you have to be aware of where that can lead to. That’s why it does not sound very credible to me. It seems to me Spacey has been unnecessarily attacked.

He's right, y'know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vGMp8n61xaE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's right, like he is 99% of the time, but I still hate all the faggots who are getting their careers destroyed so I don't care.

>He's right, like he is 99% of the time
Holy crap guys Moz posts on Sup Forums!

Agreed. It's become oh so apparent that Hollywood is by and large a negative impact on wider society. I love to watch any small part of it burn.

based moz

morrissey doesn't give a shit anymore it seems. cancer made him see the light

>victim blaming
nah

>Morrissey acts like a cunt episode
I hate reruns.

Does he even have his own opinions or does he just say whatever pisses off the most people?

The second one.

Well there are billions of chinese people so the latter

SPIEGEL: What do you think about the situation in Germany?
Morrissey: Every second I ever spent in Germany was a privilege. Germany was a friend to me. I'm not very enthusiastic about the EU, but that's not important. But I do not want to be part of a German empire. And I do not think England should be part of a German empire.
SPIEGEL: Do you think the EU is a German Empire?
Morrissey: Yes. And so many people think. Maybe that's why people voted for Brexit. England could no longer make decisions without turning to Germany.
SPIEGEL: So you think Angela Merkel is the mother of Europe?
Morrissey: Well, she's smart enough not to say much. She stays silent, which is very interesting. But I'm sad that Berlin has become the rape capital.
SPIEGEL: Which one? Capital of the rape?
Morrissey: Yes, yes! Because of the open borders. Many people think that it was a mistake of Angela Merkel, that she said at the beginning: "Come, come here!" And then: "Yikes, yikes, not!"
SPIEGEL: So you are against taking in refugees?
Morrissey: Okay, let's talk about multiculturalism. I want Germany to be German. I want France to be French. If you try to make everything multicultural, you will not have any culture in the end. All European countries have fought for their identity for many, many years. And now they just throw it away. I think that's sad.
SPIEGEL: But you live in the US, which emerged in its current form because people came from everywhere.
Morrissey: Every single country has its history of revolutions and liberation. Other countries do not have your story. It's not easy to connect that. When people immigrate, they bring their religion and their customs with them and try to establish them. And there begins the confusion.
SPIEGEL: So you say everyone should stay where he is?
Morrissey: (laughs loudly) No. But I think every country should keep its identity. Millions of people hav died for German identity. If you think they deserve respect, you must protect their country

Truly based.

>anymore

kek Morrissey never gave a shit

Berlin is on its way to becoming europe's detroit, its really hilarious.

fake

Morrissey can be OK at times.

nah, there was sort of a shitstorm among german media over this.

Morrissey added: Also you have to admit that the Chinese are basically a sub-species.

this, im sick of these chittering insects everywhere i go. we need another opium war.

Sad when we have to call literal common sense views "based"

sure but its become dangerous to have common sense again

Unpopular opinion times:

It's possible that producers, directors, and actors are this way because of others who WANT to use short-cuts to fame and fortune.

However pedos like Schneider have no fucking excuse at all.

He's usually right with his opinions but he went full retard here

wtf I love morissey now!?

how? you are implying these people had no agency, which is false no matter what way you look at it. have you never been in a possibly sexual situation? you can feel it in the air, so you either go with or against it.

He's right, same with women, dress like a slut if you want to get raped.

Bigmouth strikes again.

kek

>Morrissey: Okay, let's talk about multiculturalism. I want Germany to be German. I want France to be French. If you try to make everything multicultural, you will not have any culture in the end. All European countries have fought for their identity for many, many years. And now they just throw it away. I think that's sad.
literally Sup Forums

I almost agree. I am not against diversity and mutli culturalism. I just question how forced it is and what billionares are behind it.

>i gotta get him to say something controversial or the boss is gonna have my ass!
What a cunty interviewer.

Well, when you're a kid you might not have realized Spacey would be climbing on top of you.

Why are you in Kevin Spacey's bedroom? You're 14, you know about sex.

Multi culturalism means not white / sacrifice white culture and society for other cultures who still have their home lands 100% in tact with no multiculturalism

Listening to his latest album I wouldn't be surprised if it was co-written by Raimi

Based moz

STOP WATCHING THE NEWS

Why are people interested in the political opinions of the guy who used to sing in The Smiths 30 years ago?

because The Smiths are the greatest band there ever was

>And now they just throw it away.
>citation needed

t. never been in Berlin

Doesn’t he know they eat meat?

That gay teenager was there to suck dick to climb up the hollywood ladder. I find it hard to believe he would decline prime Spacey's advancements. He's a liar and a piece of shit.

Morrissey "hang the black DJ" Smith

>victim blaming
Oh look it's the "the principle of causality temporarily ceases to apply" argument.

>Morrissey Smith

I WOULD GO OUT TONIGHT

I WISH YOU LONELY

Based Moz

>Morrissey acts like a penis, again. More at 11
shocker

B
A
S
E
D

M
O
Z

T
E
L
L
S

I
T

L
I
K
E

I
T

I
S

A
G
A
I
N
!

he actually has a career outside of the smiths, spics love him

>Morrissey: When people immigrate, they bring their religion and their customs with them and try to establish them. And there begins the confusion.
>SPIEGEL: So you say everyone should stay where he is?
>Morrissey: (laughs loudly) No. But I think every country should keep its identity. Millions of people hav died for German identity. If you think they deserve respect, you must protect their country
Even in your fake fantasies you can't even argue your point without contradicting yourself

It's real. From the same german interview the articlein the OP is quoting

So Morrissey is actually just that stupid?

Because that guy is Morrissey

I'm not seeing any contradictions.

KEK

What's so stupid about it? He's for integration rather than multiculturalism

>immigration naturally results in eroding other cultures and replacing it with the culture of the immigrants
>this is bad
>but immigration is good
>and there's nothing contradictory with me moving to America
are you guys trolling me or are you actually this dense?

Friendly reminder that this is the whiny cunt that refused to play show if anyone will be having meat-containing dish in venue he was about to play (ppl attending show, crew, etc.), also aborted one of his performances when instead of playing songs he went ranting on some bullshit issues that had nothing to do with his music and country he was touring and somebody from audience told him to stfu and play

>Wow Morissey is an asshole!

I'd act like an asshole too if I could sing like that

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH
HOW CAN YOU SAY
I GO ABOUT THINGS THE WRONG WAY?

Mudslimes don't integrate.

this, but unironically

>are you actually this dense
>proceeds to make incredibly dense point

The critical issues are the scale and speed of immigration as well as the attitude you have towards the people immigrating. If the scale and speed is too high you get the problems Morrissey is describing. These problems are made worse if you tell people that they are entering a “tolerant multicultural country” where they’re free to move to their preferred ghetto and live exactly as they did in their country of origin rather than telling them you expect them to assimilate and adapt.

If you defend homosexual grooming you should literally be tortured to death

homosexual grooming was core to the birth of western civilization. rejecting it makes you worse than the mudslimes

He is right though.
And there are 0 contradictions Mr.Colbert.

fuck off and die

I thought he died a few years ago.

Remember when he said he wouldn't perform when he got to be an old geezer and then performed as an old geezer?

such anger. don't blame your daddy's improper grooming on us, bro. when it returns to its rightful popularity, young boys will be properly groomed again, as they should be

>completely ignoring what he actually said and instead just pushing your own ideology which sort of correlates
I can tell you've never done well in academia. Read what HE SAID

based

He's probably right. But twitter's gonna twitt. And the world, for whatever fucking reason, listens.

You really are a delusional moron. Are you educationally subnormal?
What matters is how immigration is managed you tool. Morrissey clearly believes that some immigration can be fine but when mismanaged it’s very bad.

>forgetting the 30 year solo career
get out

This literally queer is irrelevant outside of britslam

Do you have any idea how much it kills the millions of liberal Smiths fans when they see this shit? lol this guy is flat out denying it.

>Morrissey clearly believes that some immigration can be fine but when mismanaged it’s very bad.
Then he's a crypto kike.

>SPIEGEL: But you live in the US, which emerged in its current form because people came from everywhere.
Um no. They all came from Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=vGMp8n61xaE

He's only half right.

Moriisey is gay and they all like little boys but the statement is true as far as women literally throwing themselves at end diving headfirst onto the casting couch then complaining about it later for brownie points.

>all those roasties cheering and singing along as if they would ever know that feel

What do you think Morrissey would say about picture? Thoughts?

he's very popular in Mexico and amongst small cult groups in many countries. If he wasn't, he wouldn't be going on tour every few odd years

Morrissey is /ourguy/.

Why is he pretending to be emotional?

nowadays, common sense is the least common of all senses.

Moz doesn't have to pretend

If Morrissey wasn't such a bleeding heart vegan I would 100% agree with his political views.

Explain the fear behind this. Genuinely curious.

enjoy your colon cancer, especially if you're american

Different user here, you seriously need someone to explain to you that becoming a minority in your own country isn't a good thing?

So are you a lefty vegan or a Hitler vegetarian?

wtf i love morrissey again. that's right, AGAIN.

So the connection is multiculturalism will lead to this? I understand that internet CHUDs believe this but seriously why?

post screencap from german media pls

>yeah, you should have known if you're at a bar you're at risk for some random dude to walk up and shove his hand down your pants. Don't go to bars.

FFS