Would Black Panther be a Trump Supporter?

Based on what we know of how Black Panther rules Wakanda:

>They both are nationalist, with Black Panther being the more nationalistic of the two.
>They both are protectionist, with Black Panther being the more protectionist of the two.
>They both are traditionalistic, with Black Panther being the more traditionalistic of the two.

Beyond that, I couldn't see even Trump doing some things that Wakanda do, like refusing to share technology like the cure for cancer (Black Panther does it while there are heroes dying of cancer around him. What a hero!).

I honestly can't see Black Panther opposing Trump without being a big hypocrite.

Kek. BP is like the opposite of trump

Which BP policies are the opposite of Trump's?

>I honestly can't see Black Panther opposing Trump without being a big hypocrite.

So then yes, he'd do it.

Do you not read BP? Guy is a hypocrite on a lot of shit.

BP favors whatever is good for his people. Trump is not good for his people, so no he wouldn't support him.

He's cool on immigration and trade

The only thing him and Trump have in common is that he likes foreign bitches

Why would he even give a shit about American politics? Isn't Wakanda an isolationist state?

accepting refugees and genetic deviants as well as race mixing and acknowledging that his people's xenophobia and belief in their superiority was dumb.

>Trump is not good for his people

Considering Wakanda is practically African Israel, Trump would be good for Wakanda.

>He's never seen the great Wakandan border wall

Do you not read the comics? BP is notoriously against Wakanda's border policies.

Trump's "America first" doctrine implies that everyone who isn't American is the enemy.

BP isn't American.

And like you said, he's a nationalist, so why would he support ANOTHER nation making ridiculous power plays.

I know Sup Forums likes to write little fanfics where all their favorite characters line up to lick Trump's tiny ballsack, but this one's easy. T'Challa would bitchslap Trump and steal his illegal immigrant wife.

"Supporting" in the sense of recognizing his policies as being positive, since he does the same in his country.

Are you implying that two nationalistic world leaders can't support each other?

His ancestors would agree on trumps country first policy,although they'd never support a non wakandan,T challa is a bit of a bleeding heart BP so I can't see him supporting trump because a)he wouldn't care b)He's probably the least conservative black panther

BP is way worse to bordering nations. It's canon.

And in half a century of existence, what did he do to change Wakanda's border policies?

He lets in immigrants

Much of Priest's run centers on his pro-refugee policy.

By the time of Hickman's New Avengers, Wakanda was again a isolated country.

I guess BP changed his mind.

Why do people like post in comic threads when they clearly haven't read the source material?

>white people understanding african politics
BP is a literal dictator. There is no such thing as a "good" dictator.

Look at the OP of the thread you're posting in. Do you think this was made sincerely?

I asked BECAUSE I didn't read the source material, idiot. Can't a curious person ask things anymore?

You can try and read the comics instead of posting trollbait.

"Morally" Good maybe not. But good for entire society? Even Wakandian God agrees.

The story of the Wakandian God sucking Doom's cock is pathetic bad, though. Totally Vilain Sue

This was after Namor left the country in ruins AvsX. But it's probably no longer true since they are part of Alpha Flight and he is one of the Ultimates.

Chill, man!

Are you triggered because for 40 years Black Panther was no better than any African dictator, despite being presented as a hero?

That's cause his sister is anti foreigner scum and she was in charge at the time

>pic unrelated

wat

what the fuck are you on about, Wakanda is the most isolationist country ever. Sure they accept refugees that one time, but they are STILL the most isolationist country. Even America accepts refugees you dumbasses.

>Trump's "America first" doctrine implies that everyone who isn't American is the enemy.

No it doesn't you fucking clown. This isn't some shitty shonen anime

>it's a blatant rule three violation thread

wew

>some refugees.

You didn't read the run. He accepted everyone to the point Mephisto using Achebe tried to screw up Wakanda. And then later with aliens after the Kree/Ruul turned Earth into a prison camp and to the point it sparked a conflict with Lemuria that drew in Namor.