>Old Man Logan
>first thing he does is murder people
FUCKING DROPPED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_-SS1QleuAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IT'S OLD MAN LOGAN
Pick up a fucking comic nig nog

Only a casual retard thought it was based heavily on OML.

Having Logan solve things without using his claws was the best thing about that comic, they should have at least keep that.

It's not "Old Man Logan" its "Logan" wherein Logan is an old man.

> (OP)
>IT'S OLD MAN LOGAN
>Pick up a fucking comic nig nog
Oh look guys! A casual.

>all these fags not knowing about Logan's no kill rule in OML

NORMIES OUT
GET OUT

Thank god it's not like the comics, amirite guys?

Movie Logan didn't accidentally slaughter the X-Men, so he never adopted the no-kill rule.

We have a winner
seriously, movie was great. If you were expecting it to be like Millar's OML while Hawkeye, Spiderman, and the Hulk are all busy being owned by Marvel, you're retarded.

>all these fags who thought this would have anything common with OML aside from the X-Men being wiped out and Logan being old

Film was called "Logan"
not "Old Man Logan"
idiot

Yeah I was hoping he wouldn't have popped the claws in years, maybe waiting till halfway into the movie.

Still good though.

Did you expect Hulk and the Redneck Hulk progeny to show up, too?

>comic book movie is good
>"BUT IT'S NOT EXACTLY LIKE THE SOURCE MATERIAL REEEEEE MUH COSTUMES MUH SURFACE LEVEL IRRELEVANT SHIT"
Comic book fans are shitheads, thank god companies don't listen to your retarded whining.

hmm, is this a vague hate on MoS thread? Murder superman is bad

For all the dumb shit in OML that double page SNIKT spread was fucking great

Wolfy didn't murder the entire team in the film retard,
Charles did

This
I get if someone is mad that a movie based on a regular book is fucked up, because they want to see the book visualized, but a comic book has fucking art work, doing a panel by panel adaption would be stupid as fuck, I'd rather it be loosely based

EVERYONE, LOGAN DIES AT THE END OF THE FILM

Are you retarded?

>Logan
>Dying
Man logan can heal from a single drop of blood the only way you can kill him is if he gets thrown into the Sun

Actually, He was dying from a Poison he had inside of him then He got killed by His Clone

His adamantium skeleton was the poison

Old Man Logan was a typical Miller edgefest, enjoyable in the same way as junk food, and I'm glad the movie followed a different course.
The only thing I wish was brought onto the big screen from the comics is a final battle between Wolverine and Hulk, it just felt so right to have the Hulk as the ultimate final boss for Wolverine, bringing his story full circle.

The reason why he didn't use his claws in OML was because he killed the Xmen (arguably shit concept).
In Logan Chuck kills them which, I thought worked out better for the film.

>solve things without using his claws was the best thing about that comic, they should have at least keep that.
Except he never really solved anything, the only times he accomplished anything at all was when he resorted to violence, even if without claws.

He did his very best to talk his way out of the situation but the tire thieves weren't having any of it.

The first thing he did was wake up, did you even see the film?

>at the start we see Wolverine after escaping that army base, and he's made a cheesy suit to keep warm
>he notices Fox's Hulk, hulking out in the woods
>both lunge at each other
>cut to 2029, maybe still have the car jacking scene
>end of Logan
>X-24 hulks out as he's instead a clone of Fox's Hulk
>Wolverine launches at him
>we get an equivalent of this scene youtube.com/watch?v=_-SS1QleuAs as Wolverine faces off against X-24 but it also cuts to the battle with Hulk

You know how people say "This is retarded." but actually it's less stupid than that?

This is retarded.