If Gravity Falls had gotten 3 seasons, what would you have used the additional 20 episodes for?

If Gravity Falls had gotten 3 seasons, what would you have used the additional 20 episodes for?

Better development for Ford and Mabel.

>what would you have used the additional 20 episodes for?
Really? You're asking Sup Forums what they would do? REALLY?

Yes. Why do you ask?

I agree

A muscle growth episode for Dipper.

I cannot shake the feeling that that would've happened. His lack of muscles is specifically brought up three times in Season 1 and even gets a subtle mention in Journal 3.

Mabel gets called on her bullshit.

>Episodes to flesh out Ford and Wendy
>Intricate gnome politics
>More Pacifica
>Rival paranormal investigators that were up to scooby doo shenanigans
>Actual vampires but the chinese kind with the counting fetish and the hopping
>Mabel getting an old pet hamster or something and going all reanimator on it when it croaks
>Mummies
>Thompson gets a genie and wastes his wishes

To be fair I don't think it needed a whole 20 more episodes, just a few before NWMM to have NWHS be the season finale and some low-stakes beginning to season 3 to flesh out some cursory characters more. Also redo Weirdmageddon 3 entirely by making Mabel's bubble an alternate, but realistic gravity falls where she thinks Dipper is someone trying to trick her at first but their familial bond comes through. Also make Ford to be a bit more crazy and emphasize how it might not be entirely incredible for a 13 year old to get mixed up with his paranormal jazz (more regret over McGucket, etc)

At least one more episode focused on these two

fpbp

Stories about what is beyond the portal, what Grunkle Ford was actually doing there for 30 years, more indepth on the ayys and the lost land with the frozen dinosaurs, more growth for characters like Wendy, Ford, Gideon, and Robbie, a better final boss than Mr. Screw You Dad! Triangle Man, and a real character death like Alex promised not a minor character that appeared in like one episode prior dying of old age.

Instead though we would've gotten the Drumpfwests, more shitty liberal celebrity guest stars, and more Mabel and her friends ballbusting Dipper, so I'm kind of glad it just died where it did.

Give Dipper a boyfriend.

Stan-Wendy episode
Plenty of development for the Stan twin's relationship
Episode where Stan takes the kids to learn boxing
Episode about Ford in the portal
More Pacifica development, don't just drop her once she actually starts getting interesting
Episode about Wendy's family
Gradual buildup to Gideon's face turn
Maybe an episode about the Stan twins getting in touch with their mom (she could easily still be alive)
Also would have spent 2 episodes exploring the Stan twin's backstories after Ford arrived, not just 1.

Go back to AO3

Just more Gideon, I don't care about anything else

I didn't know Gideon fans existed

Yes! YES!

there were, also Dipper/Gideon used to be a popular ship
but then that fucking triangle showed up and fanartists had to make that fucking reverse pines AU

Not that user but I like Gideon a lot. He was funny but still an effective villain. I especially enjoyed his interactions with Stan. desu he was a better villain than Bill.

Mabel redemption arc.
Padippica.
Give the kids some barefoot time.

>More guest stars like Jon Oliver, Louis CK, Stephen Colbert, and Lena Dunham
>more episodes where Dipper has to apologize for a conflict Mabel started
>an episode where Preston Northwest tries to build a wall around Gravity Falls and deport Soos grandma but is stopped by the fag cops
>more Dipper lusting over Wendy who never gets any development
>pointless monsters of the week rather than an over-arc'ing mystery
>a pay raise for me- I mean our boy Alex

Personally, I never cared for him, even before he was massively overshadowed by Bill.

Speaking of season 1 antagonists, I don't think there's anybody who really misses Pacifica's season one personality.

>hackposting

>Mabel hate

>Padipshits

Off to a great start. Someone bring up AUs and we can have all forms of GF cancer

Want to hear some of mine?

Okay.

How would you have done the redemption arc?

>but then that fucking triangle showed up

It's funny how mad Gideon/Dipper and Robbie/Dipperfags sound sometimes that Billdip nuked all the other gay Dipper ships. Really the only solution would be the write some fanfic or draw some fan art, because then there would be some? Nothing's stopping anyone.

>Gay Dipper ship other than billdip

You'd have an easier time finding a straight, non-incestuous Mabel ship.

Well I'd personally try an episode mocking those...
>Mabel and Dipper are bugging Ford about what he's seen in other worlds
>Ford just tells them that it was more confusing and annoying then he'd like it to be
>two separate Blendin's show up, and ask if The Pines could help them save multiverse
>somehow the two blendin's were trying to create easy portals in the multiverse, until their portal device broke apart into 3 pieces and spread across the universe
>The first world they visit is a parody of those stupid swapping character AU's, with this specific world being nothing but Mcguckets
>McDippets has the 1st piece and offers to repair it as he is one of the few sane Mcguckets
>eiher ford or mabel insults Garbage Queen, and most McGuckets start yelling in unison
>chaos ensures and the pines barely get through to another universe with McDippets
>The second world they visit is an edgefest bad future where Weirdmageddon happened, and it's basically Mad Mabel: Fury Road
>after some time facing off against Gideon's army, both Dipper and Mabel manage to trick Gideon's army into being locked in some weird cage
>She tags along after revealing she had the second piece
>The Third world they visit is actually very normal, and this is the world where Ford's device never got sabotaged
>Gideon is a lowly worker who learned too much, and decides to help the Pines fix this device
>Ford's other self is examining the device, and has seemingly teamed up with his world Bill
>Bill decides to just put all the pieces together so that gideon can't stop him
>The third world basically falls apart, and in a epic final moment Gideon passes it to Dipper who sends Bills other self to a universe that is nothing but triangles
>the day is saved, but now McDippet, Mad Mabel, and Gideon have no home
>Mabel comes up with the perfect idea, and sends the three of them to a anime world

why draw fanart if you have no audience anymore

Sometimes good fanart makes people get interested in things in the first place.

>a better final boss than Mr. Screw You Dad! Triangle Man

Would Gideon going all Porky Minch have been good, or would a 3rd final boss introduced in the 3rd season be better?

An episode or two where Pacifica joins Dipper and Mabel, maybe where it explores her family's connection with Bill (since they had the tapestry).

A Candy episode that doesn't suck.

An episode with a A/B plot where Stan and Ford have to work together to get something done, but they're bickering hinders them. Wendy makes herself useful and actually gets to do something by helping them get along, since she's uses to dealing with squabbling brothers.

Mermando runs away from home because he doesn't marry the mantatee queen, and Dipper and Mabel go underwater to deal with merfolk trying to capture him and bring him home. It'd be a good way to show living Fiji mermaids, water nymphs, family friendly deep ones, and any other crazy water creatures you can think of.

Maybe an episode where Pyronica and the other henchdemons get loose and Dipper and Mabel have to capture them ghost busters style.

Flashback episode about Ford's time in the rift, good chance to flesh out Bill and his goons more.

Stan actually losing his memories, but regaining them slowly instead of instantly, or having to be "retaught" the memories, but still have his criminal tendencies and other traits of his personality being apparent.

>>Speaking of season 1 antagonists, I don't think there's anybody who really misses Pacifica's season one personality.

I liked season 1 Pacifica.
I'm glad season 2 gave her a fleshed out character and a lot more popularity though.

She wouldn't even need one if it was a realistic fake world that she legitimately thought was real like said. Then all she'd need to say was "I didn't know how bad things were, I'm sorry Dipper."

Pacifica's massive breasts.

Here's my idea for a quick addition to a scene that might at least partially redeem Mabel for a lot of the bad stuff she's done.

the idea would be set during the scene in which Bill is about to kill Dipper or Mabel in front of Stan and Ford. When it's unsure who he's going to pick, Mabel nervously and reluctantly decides to sacrifice her life for Dipper's. This would partially be out of love for her brother and partially be out of guilt for having given away the rift that caused Weirdmageddon, believing it to be all her fault.

She doesn't mention why she decides to sacrifice herself, so Bill decides to force her to admit what she did to Stan, Dipper, and Ford. Mabel tearfully spills her guts about it, and Bill decides to milk this for all it's worth by forcing her to repeat it to the entire town. He then gleefully tells her that after the barrier is broken, he'll happily tell the entire world that it's all her fault.

Bill is just about to kill her in some spectacularly gruesome way when Stan interrupts disguised as Ford, and things basically continue as normal. Later, Dipper and Mabel have a talk about why she tried to sacrifice herself. By the end of it, Mabel's not feeling so guilty anymore, but she's still learned her lesson and grows as a person. They make up, and all is well

You like them massive, do you?

Does this mean I get to redo season 2?

-More focus on all the Cipher Wheel characters, this is really important
The characters all felt really unbalanced in terms of development, to where it seemed like
Dipper = Stanley > Mabel > Soos = Pacifica > McGucket = Wendy > Robbie

-Have McGucket handled by Ford
-Have Pacifica's family issues be handled by Mabel
-Have Robbie's heartbreak be handled by Dipper
-Pacifica and Robbie help out the Pines and show up more often, but not as much as Wendy and Soos
-Reduce screentime for Candy and Grenda drastically, they have purpose, but they're not that important
-More character development for Wendy in general, give her a more active role on adventures and a more big sister role both twins and not just Mabel
-Have the Dipper and Wendy romance handled and over a lot earlier
-Just a better handle of Mabel's character in general
-A Stan and Ford episode pre-finale arc, even if they aren't completely okay with each other yet, as I'm fine with the Cipher Wheel not working in the finale due to them still having issues

-(Optional) Have a moment where Mabel gets her hair damaged during the finale arc and has it cut short near the end to symbolize her embracing change, and not being afraid of it anymore.

I have more ideas, but this is just the general outline.

Pacifica's better than an apocalyptic shitbird or a boring bag of mud, that's for sure.

>Have a moment where Mabel gets her hair damaged during the finale arc and has it cut short near the end to symbolize her embracing change, and not being afraid of it anymore.

Mabel's hair is one of her only redeeming features by the end, you don't want to cut it.

It would be dramatically symbolic though. Mabel loses her hair, but gets her brother back.

Can't she just lose like, an eye, or a finger, or her life, or something? That would be preferable to hair.

>Mabel loses two of her fingers during weirdmageddon.
>Thus, both Dipper and Stan have a sibling with an abnormal amount of fingers.

I just like the thing where parents send their kids off to summer camp or something and then they come back home and their parents get surprised by their new look.

For some reason, I like it whenever attention is drawn to Mabel's hair in one way or another

>Have a moment where Mabel gets her hair damaged during the finale arc and has it cut short near the end to symbolize her embracing change, and not being afraid of it anymore.

watch less anime

Yeah, and they'd sure as hell be surprised by their daughter coming back and she's missing an eye, or she's a ghost,, or she's made of bugs, or she's gay, or something like that.

Cutting your hair to symbolize growth is a common thing in life and all kinds of media. I hardly watch anime.

How about a moment where Mabel falls into a depression, possibly out of guilt, and starts neglecting herself, letting her hair grow even longer to the point where it reaches her ankles.

I would've asked for the show to have been 3 seasons of 13 episodes: 7 less episodes between Tourist Trapped and Gideon Rises, 2 further episodes between scaryoke and not what he seems, and a few more episodes of development for ford and mable between Tale of Two Stans and Weirdmageddon

>Have the Dipper and Wendy romance handled and over a lot earlier

It was handled pretty good in the shapeshifter episode, the probably was they kept digging Wendip's corpse back up.

>she gains a finger on each hand, to symbolize her transition to adulthood

Fuck off fetishfag

As long as we're talking fetishes, I'm disappointed there was no canonical vore with a female character on the receiving end.

>nobody on the Gravity Falls crew caught how strange it was that some characters have 4 fingers and some have 5, but 6 is pushing it

Should they have just done 5 on everyone with Ford having 6?

Or should everyone had 4 and Ford was strange for having 5?

Or was it fine the way it was

>I don't think there's anybody who really misses Pacifica's season one personality.
She was a basic Stacy but I can't even blame her considering how generally annoying I'd expect Mabel to be in person.

>Someone bring up AUs

Gladly

lets not beat around the bush.
wow Mabel is Cute!

I prefer Hippie Pacifica when it comes to Reverse Pacificas.

AUs can be fun

What about an 80s-styled Hippie Pacifica?

What are 80s hippies like?

>reverse pacifica
So, essentially Roll?

I'm not sure. Some sort of combination of the hippie and 80s-girl styles.

Either way Reverse Paz a cute.

If there's any writefags out here, I could drop off a story idea I had but probably won't be able to write.

>Pacifica
>those tits
Now that's what I'm talkin about.

Looks like she dripped a bit of yogurt on her chest.

Softcore supernatural fetish stuff.

Might as well share it.

Here's the premise. It's set in an AU called Mystery Circus.

Dipper and Mabel share an act in the circus. Mabel's a human cannonball, and Dipper's the one to light the cannon's fuse. Mabel wears a sparkly pink outfit that looks like a combination of a jumpsuit and a dress, as well as a sparkly cape with a shooting star on the back. She also wears a white and pink striped helmet with a glass visor, as well has a spike at the top and large curved horns on the sides. Her curly brown hair is more than long enough to stick out from under her helmet, and nearly reaches her ankles. She often ends up covered in soot from the cannon blast.

Dipper wears an assortment of different clothes. One particular item of clothing her often wears is a hat with the faded symbol of a pine tree on it.

The twins are now teens.

They met Pacifica a while back. Dipper decides that he'd like to start doing an act of his own for the circus, so Pacifica decides to take over his role as Mabel's cannon lighter. In the story Pacifica would have a long fancy cigarette holder with a lit cigarette at the tip, which she'd use to light the cannon's fuse during the act. Over time, Pacifica and Dipper bond and grow close.

Pacifica would occasionally blow smokey hearts to Dipper to flirt with him.

She sometimes ends up covered in soot as a result of standing too close to the cannon when it fires.

The scent of cigarette smoke and gunpowder in the air is a sign that she's nearby.

Pacifica would become sort of a nonchalant thrill-seeker, doing things such as casually smoking while sitting on a barrel of gunpowder.

Mabel likes to sit in her cannon while she's talking to the others. She often teases the two about their crush on each other. Pacifica's preferred way of letting Mabel know when to stop talking is by using her cigarette holder to light the cannon's fuse, blasting Mabel over the horizon where she vanishes with a twinkle.

Not you again.

incest

>another gravity falls thread turned into AU, Pacifica's tits, and incest thread.

They're only almost always like that, the last one was complaining that girls found Bill attractive.

It would need some kind of plot for a story, but as an AU, It seems like it would generate a lot of good fan art.

Alright. I was just posting the premise in case any body felt like doing anything with it. Does it seem relatively in character?

This.

Like this?

Jesus...

Mabel finally paying for her mistakes in the show

She has nice hair

It seems like it could stay in character if you keep the background similar to the show, like Dipper and Mabel spending the summer with Stan who just happens to run a circus.

Pacifica could have the backstory of running away from home to join.

Ford shows up at the end of season 2
He immediately recognizes the symbols on everyone
He explains that its supposed to be the people who can fight bill magic blah blah
If you're doing magic with symbols, it has to be symbolic
Ford and dipper start deliberately checking through everyone to make sure they have a person for each symbol
They're debating the lore in-universe
Dipper actually prompts Mabel to give Pacifica a llama sweater when an opportunity arises
At the end it inevitably turns out that the wheel actually helps bill
Weirdmageddon starts
But it doesn't work the way its supposed to, and only covers the town
Everyone's stuck in the magic circle while bill wanders around trying to figure it out
Eventually they figure it out, they got a symbol wrong
Dipper isn't pine tree, he's dipper
He escapes from his spot in the circle, alters it to trap bill
Ends up making himself the center accidentally
He's the one who has to be rescued from a weird bubble universe

Alright

All we're missing is the muscle stuff.

That actually sounds pretty cool user.

I already brought it up, thank you very much.

Hot

thanks, i am proud of it. the birthmark is really checkov's-gun-ish, but it's not like it fits for him to be the chosen one of the aliens or something. but it does fit to use a graphical symbol as a graphical symbol.

A lot of symbolic/checkov's gun-ish stuff never really went anywhere

Remember when people thought Mabel's quirkiness would somehow be key to defeating Bill?

Instead, it was the key to setting him free.

>a wendy episode, that does not revolve around her relation to dipper
>ford bonding with the kids
>a mabel episode showing her better traits
>pacifica interacting casually with dipper
>gideons redemption being built up better
>stan and ford doing things together
>pacifica interacting with the rest of the shack
>more soos
>mabel being more of an equal to dipper

>>mabel being more of an equal to dipper

Do you mean that's she's lesser than him in the actual show, or greater?

Poetry

Mabel getting eaten.

More delicious fanservice for gay chubby chasers

>tfw we'll never see Mabel get verbally annihilated, Glenn Quagmire style
>tfw you'll never see Soos get pleasured all over his body until he moans "I'm gonna cum dood"

>Bud Gleeful
>shit tier
>not wanting a chubby daddy who's a superchub
>wanting to bang Blendin with or without a mute button

I kind of wish they had Bud be the villain of the Stanchurian Candidate like they seemed to be setting him up as in his first scene, rather than having him just get mind controlled by Gideon

I think his character was Moot after it was revealed when Gideon got involved.

Also, that scene where he shows some stuff, didn't do anything for me

I can't be the only one that loves it when shit hits the fan

>last few episodes
>mabel is being hit by reality hard
>High school coming up
>puberty
>Dipper wants to become Ford's apprentice
>she just wants to do stupid shit, have fun and be with her bro, just like how stan wanted Ford to stick with him forever
>End up releasing the weirdmaggedon thinking it's would fix everything

Weirdmaggedon was a good ending

If he took off his shirt, would he be out of shit tier?