Star Vs. Battered housewives

Do you think Ludo gets his survivability from his mom?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PxTvTgZrQAA
twitter.com/_AdamM/status/838254755768061952
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FIRST FOR JANNA IS SHIT AND ONLY FOR BULLYING

CUTE AND PERFECT

I love you, Marco.

Whats wrong with their noses

I love you too.

Star is going to be so happy for us.

It's happened folks

We're at peak shitposting and even the staff is okay with it

youtube.com/watch?v=PxTvTgZrQAA
twitter.com/_AdamM/status/838254755768061952

>Things that will never be said in the show

Get out Jackie

I feel like Adam is a little too involved with this show and the fanbase sometimes....

The cast drew straws on who would be the hype man, and Adam got the short one.

has nefcy been shown this yet? (poses are from a pic of her and her husband for those who don't know)

He is the right amount of involved, he shitposts with us and tortures us

Jackie gets characterization. She's a touch obsessive and smothering and about two steps from rabbits in a pot.

Do you want her to hate us?

We got him addicted to memes. He's in it too deep.

I think it's funny how apathetic Eden is towards the fans.

She REALLY needs more art.
Come the fuck on, Sup Forums

Dude, Adam is /ourguy/. If anything, Adam IS the fanbase at this point

Nigga makes shipping videos in his house with his wife watching and everything

" she said, looking over her shoulder to where Adam was typing madly and grinning to himself over a lilac blue screen.

As opposed to Adam, this is 100% a good thing

It's one thing if it's voice actors or storyboarders or artists, but a show's creator being too in tune with fans has never led to being anything good

Someone soothe her fluffy chest.

Jarcobros, do we have any hope of winning? Sometimes I feel overwhelmed by all the Starco support. I really saps my enthusiasm at times.

requesting a Jackie reacting to adult Marco in all his abbs glory.

Eden isn't the show creator tho

>Eden
>the show's creator
...user, Eden is Star's voice actor.

Not a Jarcobro, but you're going to be told yes even if the answer is no. Why would anyone say their ship has no chance?

we need the image of the little bird's naked butt... for research.

>MORE MEMES
What did it originally say?

Yeah, it's especially disheartening that he gives Starcofans hope, when we don't have anybody on the crew in our corner.

>bullying a sweet filipina girl

I'm sorry I thought we were talking about Daron

I shall sudoku immediately

Yeah Eden being out of tune with everybody is pretty funny

Janna needs to up her Filipino Witch game

If someone cuts off Toffee/Ludo's arm, it would, in theory, start regrowing Toffee's body like Rasticore's right?

From a writers perspective, yea its likely not going to last. And that's okay. Its part of both of their growing as characters.

Yea at this time its what was needed but then later that will change. And be better for the both of them.

>Why would anyone say their ship has no chance?
Realists. Just be honest. Jarco is shit and so is its fanbase. We've already won because the story hinges on Starco.

Second

He has Wolverine levels of healing factor bullshit. Star blasted his entire arm off and it healed back.

I want Jackie to find someone who will toss her pizza nuggets without leaving

Also Starco is cute and perfect

It's disappointing that all the adult Marco stuff is with H Poo.

>Jarcobros, do we have any hope of winning?
Honestly? Almost assuredly not. Still, all you can do is enjoy the show as much as possible, even if your favoured ship doesn't end up as end game. Star and Marco's chemistry is endearing enough that it's not a bad result, try not to build up mental barriers to enjoy it for what it is, despite it not being your preference.

If nothing else I hope her and other secondary characters get some development, if we've got two more seasons to go we're in dire need of some developed earth secondary characters to help episodes flow.

Jackie deserves to be happy, even if it's not with Marco. She's nice.

He'll heal faster. Rasticore is only part-lizard, Toffee seems to be full-blooded. He regenerated his arm in a matter of seconds.

can someone fix the (((eyelashes)))

I want to seem Adult Marco and Star fug

THIS

I can't tell if you guys are trolling or just retarded.

How the fuck do Jarcofags actually have hope that they will win in the end, when literally EVERYBODY who works on the show, that does interact with the fans, is a Starco shipper?

Man, those are some hairy eyelashes. I'll take a crack at it. Also saw this from the last thread, seemed nice.

I want Jackie and Star to make out.

What would you like to see from Jackie in Seasons 3 and 4, out of curiosity? Personally, I want to see her call out Toffee, because someone as sadistic and manipulative as him would almost certainly enrage her.

series finale, nigga

That's honestly where I see Tom coming in. Her mellow being exactly what he needs in a partner.

Star's only kissing Jackie because she tastes like fresh Marco.

They just like the ship, user. Chill, there's no need to be so hostile.

This is what a best boy and best girl look like

I wasn't saying he'll grow at the same speed but I'm just saying the best thing for Toffee would be baiting someone, probably Marco, into cutting off the arm

Why is Star trying to rape Marco so funny?

What would their babies look like? Is there a ship for them?

FORBIDDEN
LOVE

Oh, sure, but then someone could extract the wand and finish him off while he's vulnerable. Besides, he needs his finger to fully restore himself, most likely.

STOP!! You are making Star embarrassed

post more fleur de lis

I really like Toffee's design.

Rape isn't funny.

>Jackie initiates Star into the harem

Just finished watching that last night

Well, most likely they'd look like Salamanders, as in the fire lizards of legend. As for them having a ship? I doubt it, especially since he just fought her and left her comatose in the finale.

Then again, some people have an obsession with that kind of stuff.

>Charles Manson reference
>Donner party reference
>Everybody is getting cucked
This show is amazing

Those aren't Ludo and Jackie

yes it is :^)

I just like them together. Don't be such a faggot.

We need more Mewberty related stuff

I honestly don't know if she can keep being a recurring character.

But at this point the show's future is a big question mark since it just destroyed its status quo.

Her pappy wouldn't approve.

Though on that note I would like to see him interact with the proposed Hekakid.

Starting off as aloof, then turning into a complete Grandparent

>"So you wished for StarCo?

>"Wish granted, you get a Starco ending but it ends with a bittersweet note of either: Star has to put a curse on Marco to forget she ever came into his life, or something went wrong with dimensional travelling and they cannot visit each other's dimensions ever again."

>"I'm Daron Nefcy, and I thank you for watching Star vs The Forces of Evil."

Because she's aggressive and "medieval" enough to do it.

I'm not this user, but here's my whack at it

I want you to have a nice day.

>everybody wins
That sounds nice, actually. It won't happen though, which makes me sad.

I'm sure they could do something with her. Maybe have her play the role of the average human POV into Mewni life and the war with Toffee?

says you

nioce

Much better thanks alot

is this from a comic?

I fucking love these kinda of pictures.

Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

How did Marco resist this for a year?

I just noticed his 1 single strand of chest hair drawn there, hah

Would Jackie really be that nice to Marco's daughter with Star?

This show hits all the emotional points that GF was missing

You forgot the part where Star is carrying Marco's baby that he may only get to see once

>Jarco shippers and Starco shippers

>Tfw ywn be raped by Mewberty-Star

ok real talk here, we all know star is gonna win in the end, because its a childrens cartoon, they can only get away with so much. now that being said i wanna see how much they can torture their blonde little bimbo over the next season.
>seeing star hit rock bottom
>watching her pick herself up and rise from the ashes of her past failures to save her kingdom
>watching marco see how much she'll go through for him and the people she cares about
>watching jarco still be a thing as marco second guesses himself
>marco ends up breaking both girls hearts because season 3s a crowd and he cant chose between them.
>star all the while heartbroken the entire time and just having her emotional bits stomped on by marco because s4 still needs to happen where they actually get together in the last or second to last episode.

At a basic level I want to see her and the other prominent secondary characters get a bit of episode time without being the main focus of the episode. Primarily I want them to be interesting in their own right while adding to the major focus of the episode, the main characters in particular.

For Jackie I'd mainly want to see a bit more about her, outside of just how chilled out she seems to be. For example, her interest in history could make for a cute minor scene with Marco, given he's a rather focused student. I also liked how she performs a similar role with Marco that Star does, in terms of getting him to come out of his shell, but doing so in a decidedly different manner. Instead of just throwing him into a scenario and forcing him to adapt she calms him down and encourages him, it was really sweet seeing it happen in Bon Bon.

Effectively I want to learn more about her as an individual through what she can provide for the main characters.

But the rather early game-changing reveal of Stars feelings sort of put a wrench in all this, I assumed they'd wait until season 3, halfway in before they really developed that subplot. As a result it's sort of hard developing Marco and Jackie's relationship as it presents a big dividing force between the two main characters. Fuck knows what they're going to do.

So have we figured out if she is missing an eye, or if it's just injured? And if so, how?

Me, I think it's gone.

Yes.

Because she knows her son skateboards even in the distant, hellish future.

because she doesn't brush her hair

>Two Monty Python references