Who would win in a fight?

Who would win in a fight?
>The Japanese Samurai made by a Westerner
or
>The Western swordsman made by a Japanese

Nobody cause every time they have a movie like this they stop the fight halfway through to fight something else and they become friends.

would JackĀ“s sword work of Griffith?

since he did nothing wrong

Does Jack get his futuristic weapons from Season 5?

Griffith isn't evil but he is edgy as fuck so I think the sword would work.

>Griffith isn't evil
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post?

>Griffith isn't evil

whoo boy

Depends on which version of Guts we are on. Because Jack's sword only harms those who are evil, and from the looks of it, Guts has been having quite a lot of character development into being less of an anti-hero and more of a hero.

That being said, if Guts uses the Berserker armor on, the sword could probably hit him, it's just a matter of speed, which they both have at that point, and endurance, which the Berserker armor has.

>Griffith isn't evil

>Russian man
>Westerner

I'm fairly sure Guts would wipe the floor with Jack, at any point in his career past the Golden Age. Black Swordsman onward is just a fucking beast of a man, and then you get the Berserker Armor.

Jack can jump 30 feet in the air and has amazing agility.

Guts has fought things with impressive speed and agility before and won. He just has to tank as many hits as he can before he gets one or two good swipes in with Dragonslayer. In the meantime he can be unloading with crossbow bolts, cannon blasts or flamethrower.

user, I can tell you're not done watching/reading it yet, but oooohhhh boy do I have a spoiler for you.

>Because Jack's sword only harms those who are evil

Actually it cannot harm those that are pure of heart. You can still be a good guy and not be pure of heart. Considering all the shit that goes on in Berserk I really doubt Guts is pure.

Samurai Jack is not only more agile but likely far superior at strategic combat than anything Guts has fought.

but he did have a very close fight with Serpico, who we could argue is much slower than Jack.I think jack has a good chance.

is berzerk going anywhere these days ?
I stopped reading when they got on the boat but I had been bored out of my mind since the fortress with that square jawed christian nut
Felt like all the bullshit with his superstrength armor made no fucking sense when griffith can fucking one shot muslim cthulhu, and there was still absolutely no info on anything regarding the cosmology

is there at least more schirke butt to look forward to

Jack uses guns from the future now
In terms of raw firepower he has Guts beat

Griffith being evil isn't a spoiler because Miura stupidly choose to make it obvious in the first arc.

They finally made it to the Elf country.

>make it obvious

He didn't make it obvious he outright showed him being a fucking demon lol

But should I care ? iirc they only did that to cure Casca's ptsd, does anything happen that shakes the status quo in a way that would at least temporarily intrigue me ?

I don't really see how showing him as a demon isn't making it obvious

I just meant that "obvious" still entails at least a minuscule amount of interpretation, whereas the first arc of berzerk instantly cements Griffith as a villain, which is probably why every anime adaptation always skips that arc

Maybe, maybe not. But "are they still on the boat?" had become the new "Are they still on Namek?"

Guts gets hurt more often than jack and Jack is faster. Jack wins.

Jack is basically boosted Serpico.

Shit, you're right.

I guess now it's just a matter of the Berserker armor.

It's non linear storytelling, you know Griffith betrays guts but you don't imagine how cruel it is when he does it. The anime skips to the golden age because they have a limited amount of episodes to make so they skip to where the manga gets good.

Actually, it cannot harm those who are innocent

Depends which Guts maybe?

Guts most likely fucks Jack up something fierce though.

Of course we don't know what Jack with 50+ more years of Future Experience can do yet
Berserker armor is just overkill

Guts is...not innocent. He's done some questionable shit, even in the Golden Arc.

>Dead kid

I guess the question is: can your past deeds be forgiven in the eyes of a magic sword in a fight to the death?

They're off the the boat and shit's about to get real.

We're taking a trip down memory lane.

The answer is that they are impressed by each other's skill and kill lots of demons together.

I dunno, I'd say Guts and Jack are on the same level.

They've both essentially spent their entire lives fighting and honing their skills. They're both incredibly smart fighters with a knack for taking on opponents much larger or much more numerous than themselves. They both possess extraordinary willpower, able to soldier on through grievous injury.

I'm assuming people are saying Guts is tougher than Jack, while Jack is faster than Guts, and I agree, but... I'd say they're closer in both those areas than people might think. Guys can move fucking fast, and Jack can take quite a horrible beating.

Maybe a better question would be how effective Dragon-slayer would be against Aku

No he's pretty much the definition of evil he doesn't even see himself as the villain

I'd say Guts, if only because anime is generally more OP than cartoons when it comes to action.

Of course, when toon force comes into play, it's an entirely different matter.

So... Who would win between Saitama and the Mask?

Scotsman sword probably wouldn't be effective and that thing has magic runes laddie

The real question would be who's win in fight Aku vs Post golden arc Griffith

Wasn't the next chapter supposed to come out january?

Do you agree with this list Sup Forums? Anything else to add?

I don't think anything but those three gods from SJ and Jack's sword has the potential to kill Aku considering he isn't a demon

right, but the dragon-slayer exists on an astral plane. that gives it the ability to kill demons and sea gods.

Except i just said Aku isn't a Demon, he's other worldly evil that existed since the universe was created. This was explained to Jack's Dad by the gods when the sword was created.

>werewolves can only be killed with a silver bullet
>but this wooden stake can kill vampires, surely it can kill werewolves too

Why you so stupid?

well the sea god wasn't necessarily evil. Aku has been referred to as a demon on at least one occasion.
>pleb doesn't hunt monsters with holy water

So it's like Jack vs Scotsman?

The one who can jump good

Yeah but, people assume he's a demon because he's this great force of darkness which is tormenting the world and has super natural powers when they dont know where he originated from.

Guts in Berserker Armor can by definition jump good.

>next chapter early 2017

REEEEE

Hard to say

Didn't Guts fuck up so many demons and "divine" enemies with it that it basically fucks up any supernatural shit at this point?

Wasn't Griffith and the apostles afraid of this one guy (that Griffith is currently trying to take down) that basically became a giant?

Aku would probably fuck them up considering that is a casual thing for him. Then again it probably comes down to how much their attacks can hurt Aku if at all

Yeah except I'm pretty sure that demons come from hell/any underworld while Aku is from space

the fact that he comes from space doesn't change how supernatural he is.

They aren't from hell, they are fourth dimensional beings that can control causality and time-space.

Dragonslayer wouldn't be able to hurt Aku, it's only a weapon that's been immunized against Apostles (and other lesser creatures) by constant exposure to the other worldly beings that Guts kills with it.

Jack's sword is holy relic, which is why it can hurt Aku.

Dragonslayer not being a holy relic couldn't.

However... if Jack had the Sword of Actuation, he could very probably wreck Aku.

>However... if Jack had the Sword of Actuation, he could very probably wreck Aku.

Should be Guts, my bad.

The fact that we may one day soon see Casca un-tarded brings tears to my eyes.

Miura is going to cuck you, I hope you know that.

Very good point user

Lets be real, the only reason Jack never got seriously injured was because the show had to be kid friendly.

in the teaser for the new season you can him limping around and hiding from the Aku girls after getting stabbed in the gut.

>that Griffith is currently trying to take down
Currently? He was killed ages ago.

I also don't think Griffith was ever afraid of him. He was just a means to an end for the God Hand.

True. that being said where is Jack's Sword cuz i didn't see it in the trailer when he was fighting

Ganishka?

No. Griffith literally flapped his wings one time and humbled Ganishka entirely, and then cucked Skull Knight into a new dimension before breaking all of reality and creating Falconia out of the remains of the World Tree form of Ganishka.

Lost it. Probably gonna get it back to exemplify him regaining his purpose

How and when did he lose it?
Was it ever explained?

Is it March 11th yet?

ha, this But, the new season begins 50 years after the last, so, yeah sometime then. Which is why he's using guns and motorcycles and the like.

>Big magic sword
>Gun for a replacement limb
>Absolutely devoted to his lover

A bit, but not too much.

Jack is dexterous enough to block machine gun fire, can jump like superman, and routinely fights things stronger than Guts.

All Guts has over Jack is the ability to survive more direct hits and rage mode.

>Russian
>western

So is everything that's not Japan considered western?

>Griffith isn't evil

And spinning.

That's a good meme.

It's about shared culture and ideas man.

Whites=western
Non whites=eastern

It really, really isn't. For some reason, no demon can deal with him swinging that DS like a whirlwind.

Who knows how much Cascade remembers while she was retarded? Maybe she only remembers that time Guts almost raped her, as well as the attachment to Griffith (not being aware that it's because he's literally in the body is her child).

>Guts uses the Actuation sword
>the movement opens a tear in time and space
>Aku sends him flying into the far distant future where his evil is law

>now the fool seeks to return to the past
>and kill GRIFFITH!

>We will never see Jack and Guts meet
>We will never see them react to each others personality and fighting style fighting monsters

>We will never see Jack and Guts meet

thanks fuck

>long ago, in a distant land
>I, Griffith, the Hawk of Light
>unleashed an unspeakable evil!
>but a foolish swordsman, wielding a magic sword, stepped forth to oppose me
>before he could get off that boat, I gave Miura an Idolmaster game and flung the samurai into a never ending hiatus, where my evil is law
>now the fool seeks to get off the boat and undo the hiatus that is Griffith!

Jack is skilled but I can't see Guts losing against him, he's almost a demon himself

Perfect! this pleases Aku.

Nice try, *spoiler* Griffith *spoiler*

Guts was a magical negros camp bitch

Kind of, but not quite Dragonslayer is considerably bigger than Scotsman's sword for one, and his arm cannon is leagues different from Scotsman's machinegun leg. Guts also has arrows and throwing knives, but those shouldn't be a problem for Jack. Environment would probably play a huge role in this matchup.

Griffith is the fucking Anti Christ. Guy is a demon lord. Jack's sword would cut him like butter.

When he was NINE!

Griffith will be driven insane by his laugh. Every time his army is defeated by the master of masters he will hear Aku laugh and that sound will drill into his mind day in and day out.

Not even a fair fight. So far in Berzerk it's made clear that while Guts is insanely dangerous to daemons, it's a point-blank hand arm cannon that does the most damage to these monstrosities.

A blast like that is severely minimized to avoid ripping off Guts fucking arm. So modern-weaponry against deamons? They go down like paper. Aku? We saw him take arrows, missiles, tanks, jets, robots, bombs, lasers, bullets, non-magic swords, spears, etc etc etc and just giggle.

Aku wins. Aku wins.

Aku is giving Griffith this face during his entire monologue

>Griffith isn't evil

Grifith: "The laws of time, space, and causality ensure to reveal to me the path that I have dreamed of, of what others have sacraficed in order for me to achieve. My own country. My own world. And soon, my own Heaven. What does a shapeless fiend know of ambition? Come now, strange shadow, and face my light."
Aku fucking laser-eye-beams him.