Normies and 'sexy' cartoon characters

A couple months back I was working at a store and I saw some biker looking middle-aged guy with a leather jacket with Lola Bunny on the back, Lola in a sexy pose and leather clothes. (I wasn't able to find a picture of this online)

This guy is probably not one of us, so... do normies find cartoon characters attractive too? Is it "normal" to find cartoon characters attractive but not to the degree that a lot of us do? What about Jessica Rabbit or Betty Boop? Has it always been 'kinda acceptable'?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=btUx3gb0-FE
youtu.be/ISedE2SbZa0?t=1m13s
youtube.com/watch?v=RT654PGBDog
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The world is a crazy place, I'm not even sure what to consider "normal" these days.

If it has tits and looks female than someone gonna want to fuck it I guess

I'm thinking about WW2 pilots and the girls painted on their planes.

Now I'm thinking about anime girls painted onto WW2 planes and the pilots being total weebs while shooting down nazis while listening to jazz and swing music.

This.

They just aren't autists that go around making it obvious.

Finding cartoon characters "hot" isn't something exclusive to shitholes in the internet. I bet your dad would get a boner if you showed him one of those barely clothed anime gals you have in your pc, OP.

Isn't it obvious? Idealized representations and portrayals of people have been around for millennia. They wouldn't be so enduring and widespread if they didn't appeal to huge swathes of the population.

It's apparently common for man to have their first crush in cartoons

So, who was your first cartoon crush Sup Forums?
Mine was coincidentally pic related, i'm not proud, but even today i like lanky girls with big noses

Probably Daphne from Scooby Doo, it might've been someone else but she's the earliest one I remember.

I think something like that falls in with stuff like the various Rapunzel photoshops (or by extension the million Buzzfeed "DISNEY PRINCESSES AS x subculture" sets) - there's an appeal to seeing characters presented in alternative ways. It goes beyond knowing who the character is - think of all the normies making Minions memes, sure, some have watched the movies with their kids, but I bet a lot of the people posting horribly compressed images of a minion with the caption "DONT TALK TO ME UNTIL IVE HAD MY COFFEE" just see "ha, its a kid's cartoon character, but its been re-purposed to appeal to me as an adult".

Did Taz, or any of the other Looney Tunes ever ride motorcycles?

Maybe he personally jerks it to Lola, it's also just as likely that he just saw the jacket at some bootleg market and thought it was 'quirky'.

I guess that's just autistic rambling specifically directed at the situation you gave. To answer the broader question, I think it is normal in a sense (see: that Genshiken "something wrong with their brains" scene), but normies are embarrassed about it so the most you'll hear about it is a few 'joke' comments on YT and FB "DAE bust a nut to the bunny girl or just me haha".

she's cute tho

You know what? Your is the best post today.

They need to put Eddy in the Lion King remake now

>So, who was your first cartoon crush Sup Forums?
It was a chaste love.

I remember those designs.

They work with Taz and Elmer, the others, not so much.

Masturbating to Momotaro: Divine sea warriors is harder than you might think.

Japanese animation was more of a post-war thing, with guys like Osamu Tezuka taking influence from Disney, Max Fliescher and the like.

A Cold War scenario gives you more leeway for weabish ways, or maybe a continuation "weird war II", if you wanna go alt history up in that shit.

Gangster cartoon characters is such a weird concept. I remember reading an article where each gang have their own individual character they identify each other with. The fact that you can get caught in a drive by just for wearing a Daffy Duck shirt is the weirdest thing ever.

...foreheads

Do you like them user?

yes

Of course normies find cartoon characters sexy. Probably just as much as you retards, they're just not hung up over it.

The whole point of their designs is to be sexy.

I think you are right.

>biker looking middle-aged guy with a leather jacket with Lola Bunny on the back
this might surprisyou, but he wasn't a normie
just an extrovert tacky aspie

I posit that people have been jerking it to cartoons since the beginning, it's just that it's much less taboo than it used to be

reminds me of the 90s when everyone wore those shirts that had the Looney Tunes dressed up like thugs
but yeah, kinda, Marge Simpson posed in Playboy, everyone went nuts for the Chiquita Banana girl when they had a commercial featuring an animated version of her..

basically this, normies are short circuiting left and right, they dont know what to do, thats why highlighter yellow has been a popular shoe color for 10 years

thank you internet

fpbp

Also yeah it seems pretty normal, I remember hearing adults on TV shows and IRL and whatnot many times going on about how they'd fuck Jessica Rabbit, same goes for a lot of hot anime girls, seems pretty normal.

>going on about how they'd fuck Jessica Rabbit
Understandable.

If it wasn't for her ugly head.

Wasn't one of the ideas of Jessica's character design to make her so cartoonishly voluptuous that she'd loop back around to being unattractive? I seem to remember hearing that at some point, but it may just be an urban legend.

Betty Boop has always been a meme to be attracted to. But yeah I remember rewatching who framed roger rabbit with my dad once and I was kinda shocked to hear him say he was attracted to Jessica rabbit. I had the same thought as you OP.

Yeah it's pretty damn normal. People just usually come out and say it.

>Eddy doesn't know how to hide his power level

Never show them your true power!

>What about Jessica Rabbit or Betty Boop?
I don't know about Jessica but Betty Boop is pretty popular with women (kinda like Hello Kitty with little girls).
Not because she's a sex symbol necessarily, but she's part of the "cute" culture, there's clothes, accesories, makeup, etc. They may not even know the cartoons but they definitely know the character.

Mine was Melody, drummer from Josie & the Pussycats cartoon. I was only 3 yo when it was rerun in the 1971-72 season and I remember liking her then & being my favourite for years afterwards. Still get butterflies in my stomach watching her.

>blonde airheads with passion rock my world

Probably why I like petite girls and am fascinated by the sea. Technically Sup Forums but Blue Sub 006 aired on Toonami all the time so I'm gonna say it counts.

Blah, didn't attach the image. Spoilered for quasi-nudity.

What is Eddie's deal?
youtu.be/ISedE2SbZa0?t=1m13s
youtube.com/watch?v=RT654PGBDog

My grandpa, age 78, has a "sexy" Tinker Bell tattoo

It's just a kitsch / camp thing, I don't think he makes grandma wear a tinker bell costume or anything

Also the old dude in your story MIGHT be a furry, there are old furries, but he also might just be being camp / "ironic" (not that boomers think of it in that way)

>He liked the foxes!
he knew

I remember being ten and seeing Betty Boop stuff and feeling funny, so I'm willing to bet it's probably common for kids starting puberty to find the drawn female form appealing.

>I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.
Seems plausible.

He did things to me as a young girl.

Fuck off freehaven

I really don't understand this one.

user, get with the program he's a fox.

That voice.

They are literally designed to be cute or sexy or both. Animators are a lewd bunch since they're supposed to learn all the ins and outs of anatomy. Inb4 CalArts bitching

Yeah. I can totally understand being attracted to the voices. Got a few cartoon gals who just became more attractive to me because of their voices.

That's an unfortunate font.
>Boop Gop A Poop

Mine would be Eleanor Miller.

I was a very odd child.

they do but only specific ones, usually related to childhoods.

that red head from roger rabbit, lola bunny, etc.

Just the dragon form. Even though I haven't actually watched the movie.

>Now I'm thinking about anime girls painted onto WW2 planes and the pilots being total weebs while shooting down nazis while listening to jazz and swing music.

They are attractive because they take what we at an instictual level to find attractive and ramp it up

It's actually not that uncommon to have sone drawing be the source of your 'awakening'

Is this the thing he will live on to be known for the most?

Also I'm not sure, but it was definitely some furry. Probably from Looney Toons or a Chuck Jones short or something.

Eddie really must be /ourguy/ because every thread like this always has a post about him. I mean, the exact same video was also already posted here

There also this

>Ka
I see the game you're playing Eddie.

fool!
This is only 10% of his true power.

There is a chance Eddie actually posts on this very website.

Thanks for finally giving me a name to attach to a decades old childhood memory. I think I'll watch this later today.

He's attractive and high status enough that chicks can laugh it off as an adorable quirk. If he was a neckbeard and not a movie star it would be seen as creepy though.

>It's just a kitsch / camp thing, I don't think he makes grandma wear a tinker bell costume or anything
The mental image has me in fucking stitches

>Eddie reveals his plushie collection
>His body pillows
>Custom made

>his custom Nala bad dragon penetrable
>his Simba fursuit

Thinking her, or Baroness from G.I. Joe. Although Princess Allura was more an admiration seeing she was the first girl I saw to kick ass

I wish I could say I have one, but I don't. I was too young, naive, and innocent to think of it in that way. I didn't think that way until Teen Titans, and even then I didn't think of Star, or Raven as my crush, only paid attention to their tits. The red head in pic related was my first vidya crush though, and is the primary reason I like Kuus to this day.

I remember some dream where I was racing with Timon and Pumbaa to get first to Jasmine's chamber.

I woke up when I reached the door.

>live in mexico
>see cholo edits of cartoon characters fucking everywhere

I want out of this shit country so bad

Brazil and Bart Simpson is also a weird appropriation of a cartoon character.

>guy in a daffy shirt lights up his gang nemesis who's picking his son up at school
>"ain't i a stinker?"

>mouse girl with a beard
>a fucking beard

kys