What is the best trilogy of all time?

What is the best trilogy of all time?

>implying that Last Crusade isn't as good or better than Raiders

Of those, Star Wars.

Minus Terminator 3, 4, and 5. Terminator could have been the best series ever. 1 and 2 are perfect movies. Then they fucked up.

Watchmen, Man of Steel, Batman v Superman

LoTR. But i also like the Bourne trilogy

>literally the typical junior high plebeian opinion that fucking NOBODY of any credibility or worth shares

wow what le ebin coincidence

>Star Trek

no matter how you read it, it's wrong

But 2>3>1 is accurate though
Unless you're a TPMfag

If we're rating it by looking at the entire trilogy as a complete work than its definitely LOTR with Star Wars in a close second.
They're just so much more complete than most 'trilogies'.

This - TMP is not part of the 'Star Trek trilogy' - that's 2, 3, and 4.

BB: 8.5/10
TDK: 10/10
TDKR: 8/10

>X-men 2 better than X-men 1

you best be joking

Captain America

While the Voyage Home is heavily reliant on 3 for its starting position, it's really more of a stand alone story
TWoK and Search for Spock are really just a pair of movies.

>TDK
>10/10
>"Hey, Batman! Why not just blame the Joker for these murders instead? He HAS been trying to kill Dent after all, and he has killed cops before."

Die Hard

I legit can't think of a single person who thinks that.

Conversely, most other 3rd movies incorporates nearly 0% of the 2nd movie's story.

Face it, Star Trek 4 is part of the trilogy of 2,3,4.

>Indiana Jones movies that high
>Matrix sequels that low
>Any Jurassic Park movie that low
>X-Men 3 that low
>Spiderman 1 and 3 that low
>LOTR not perfect 10s
>Jaws a perfect 10
>Back to the Future sequels that low

Fuck this entire chart.

>most other 3rd movies incorporates nearly 0% of the 2nd movie's story.
What did he mean by this?

>LOTR not perfect 10s
Bruh, about a third of The Two Towers was a snoozefest, and ROTK was cheesy as fuck.

I'll give you some cheese while you snooze on my dick

This. I hate whenever this chart shows up.

>>Indiana Jones movies that high
Soyboy detected

Three Colours Trilogy
The Human Condition
Bergman's Faith Trilogy

Doom > Crusade

t. shitskin

Last one of the trilogy isnt even that bad if you compare it to Salvation or Genisys.

Nazis>Poos

T2 is ass, kiddo.

The second one is barely watchable. First and third one are both great movies. Didnt even want to mention the one with shia la cuck.

But its not good.
I haven't even seen Genisys, the clips I have seen look like a fucking fan film, but with worse acting.

I guess with Cameron coming back we can ignore all the post T2 movies. And have a proper trilogy.

T2 is a great movie, I prefer T1, but T2 is literally a perfect movie. Where do you even get such a shitty opinion?

Back to the future maintained its quality across the board, that graph just overrated the first

Anybody who says anything other than the Evil Dead Trilogy is a strait up mongoloid

Tie between Lotr and Indiana Jones.

Both perfect in my opinion.

>T-800 is a pandering caricature with kiddie-lite humorist quips/embarrassing one-liners, forcing an awkward relationship between him and John to trick you into thinking the movie has a heart (Furlong is decent in AHX, but he's straight up amateurishly poor here)
Bike chase is cool, I guess, but it's not "literally a perfect movie".

this

Speaking about retards, Evil Dead Isnt even a proper trilogy due to the fact the 2 one is a remake of the 1.

I can agree with all of those except spider man

Unbelievable I found another one who like 1 and 3 more than 2.

this

Objective fact desu

Back to the future is the best trilogy. All three installments are solid and it weaves the three movies together with callbacks and little details. The only competitor is imho the LOTR trilogy, but the fact that it's based on a previous work and the stupid ghosts at the Pelennor fields ruining all tension make it lose the top spot.

Best at putting me to sleep.

Reeeeeee GET GASSED ON THE SPOT, Germanic woman? I'm sure she would never sully heritage and heritage by the cayenne pepper. I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS HOW YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR THE first quarter of whites man world cup in the oven for latrine to make sure you are downloading speed up with four other city or so you think has been a good meme is your mom and tricks to make sure that the hungarians destroy and I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS HOW YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR THE FEMININE PENIS

reddit opinion

>ROTJ is better than ESB

I simply cannot see what people like about 2, it was unironically (unlike 3) sappy garbage

RotJ is better than ESB during the Emperor's throne room scenes

Throne room scene is probably one of the best scenes in the franchise, but a movie isn't judged by a single scene.

Yeah, and it's as bad as the prequels with the Ewok garbage.

I think Lord of the Rings is the best trilogy of all time.

moon, source code, mute

Rocky?

>sappy garbage
oh, you mean a movie?

>Star wars better than LoTR.
This chart is beyond retarded.

Clearly LotR or Indiana Jones. They’re the most consistent with little dip in quality.

Why the fuck is Back to the Future II always rated so low? It’s the best one. The third is ass though I agree.

>Not still enjoying the action in Matrix 2 even if the movie overall didn't really hold a candle to the first one
It's still a fun, totally passable action movie, and doesn't deserve to be rated that low in the OP's image. Also while I can see some arguments for not rating Two Towers or Return of the King perfectly, what did they find off about Fellowship?

it's gay fantasy garbage written by a creepy faggot

If the answer isn't LOTR, you are fucking retarded. Nothing so far in cinema can compete with that trilogy. Every little detail is just incredible.

I agree. I feel Reloaded gets shit on way too much. It was a fun as hell action movie. Revelations was fucking terrible though.

/thread

Fixed

>Thunderdome better than Mad Max
>Fellowship of the Ring not being better than TTT and ROTK

id give LotR 1 a + 1 and LotR 3 a -1.
x-men if compared to the rest has to be decreased at least by 1 but actually rather 2.

spodermin 1 needs a + 1. indiana jones needs a general -1, star wars needs a general -1.

Oceans triliogy

>Indiana Jones 3 at par with 2 and below 1
>When 1=3>2 is a scientifically established fact
>LotR not all of them maxed out

Obviously lord of the rings.

>le ebin contrarian thinks LotR is shit

>Mad Max not being the best one
>lower than Thunderdome even

>Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome
>Better than 1

back to the future 3 is the best

Go back to /lit/, faggot.

>that Matrix ranking

Absolutely plebeian.

>Star Wars that full

god I hate nerds

or this

>bruh

Opinion discarded

Good lad

Toy Story, the Three Colours and pic related are prime kino. This thread is a farce.

>apu