Smartest of the kids

>smartest of the kids
>gets no girl
Why does it have to be this way?/

i mean the ""hot"" older sister of his friend told him that she likes him the best out of all her brother’s friends, so that’s some consolation

Out of pity, doesn't count much

my GOD what is this ugly thing

pretty common for the 80's

I guess he wasn't so smart after all.

in S3 they will give him a love interest when he starts to date the hot "special needs" student

>smartest
He knowingly kept a demon dog from another dimension in his home and lied about it to his friends. He was foolish and a liar.

breaks my heart

Mike is the smartest one in season 2 though

it' the other 44%

nobody wants half breeds

because hes ugly as fuark lol

>smart
>keeps a demogorgon in his room
try again

In hindsight, was it cruel thing to make him believe he has a chance with girls, or was it a good thing that boosted his confidence and slightly increased his sexual value among the female populace?

everytiem

Ask /fit/, /fa/, and /r9k/. They'll tell it to you straight.

it simply has to

He's disabled user

Such is life of sub 6 males

Ugly duckling situation.
Alot of 'nerds' get no women when theyre young but bone insanely when theyre in their twenties

probably give him one next season who is also a NERD. XD

I was a lot like him in high school. It takes a lot of rejection, but eventually a girl ends up liking you, and decides “fuck it, I don’t care what anyone else thinks of me or him”

You could tell some of the girls he asked would’ve said yes if they weren’t too afraid to be judged by their shitty friends for “dancing with that weird toothless nerd”. I think a few were even jealous when Nancy started dancing with him.

wtf the first two shots make it seem like he's watching from far away and then the wide shot makes it seem like he's 2 feet away and they're just ignoring him lol

all americans are

Ugly, stupid, deceitful retard

Dustin is a total shot bag.

>Lies to his friends about keeping Dart, even though “friends don’t lie.”

>Puts everyone in danger by keeping Dart, even his own mother.

>Gets his cat killed in a horrible way and feels zero remorse.

>Lies to his grieving mother about her missing and beloved cat. Virtues it’s dead body in the back yard while making quips.

>Gets all defensive when he’s finally called out on his bullshit.

I literally wanted to punch this kid in the mouth.

>smartest
>keeps a creature from the upside down despite the events of the first season

His smile, his optimism: gone.

>"friends'" first reaction was to smash it dead
>surprised Dustin wants to hide Dart from them after taking care of it

>implying he had any way of knowing Dart was Otherworldly
>it's not like we had scenes of Dustin studying reptiles specifically showing he had no idea what Dart was

>implying he should have expected a finger-length tadpole to triple its size in half a day and go from eating chocolate to eating cats

>implying anyone would keep their mother around with a dangerous monster on the loose and not just send her away where it's safe while you man up and hunt it down

ur a fag m8, Dustin is literally the most rational and stable person in the whole season

It's the future of the white race.

>implying he had any way of knowing Dart was Otherworldly

Stoppped reading right there. Complete idiocy.

Only a total shit bag would make excuses for another total shit bag.

So why did they have best boy Will dance with a chick, wasn't he supposed to be gay?

yes he's american

Anyone else really fucking annoyed how much time was wasted on that school dance?

>I- I could tell he was supernatural because it looked like CGI!
And that's why people laugh at you

Basically this. Dustin fags completely BTFO.

good, we can see that first chick he asked to dance show curiosity/jealousy when nancy is dancing with him

It was clearly from the upside down, and that’s why you’re a laughable imbecile

This whole season was a boring, retread of last season. Dustin was a fat little cunt. El was cunty and annoying. The lost sister episode was the worst thing ever put on tv. And the kids who played will and mad max couldn’t act for shit.

what like 5 minutes after the crisis has been resolved

nothing wrong with it, don't let your middle school experience ruin a good ending

Lame, muh feels ending with no real resolution.

Let’s me guess what happens next season. The upside down is growing again, only this time it’s larger, the enemies are bigger and badder, and this time 11 has to team up with her ugly Indian sister to defeat the big bad monster. Boy, I can’t wait. Sure is gonna be swell.

You are retarded, it only started being 'clear' after it developed that trademark flower mouth, and by then it was already too late

Look at pic related, this is a thing that exists on Earth right now, is it also clear that it's from the Upside Down? Fuck's sake

obviously, unless they decide to have the other numbers band together and try to take over the world that is always going to be how this show plays out

Nah. Stop making excuses for bad writing mate.

The idea is fine, they just pumped it with cheap CG which is why it was glaring

Mike is quite literally the least memorable character in S2. What did he even do that could be considered smart?

the devil speaks

Why are you discussing an American show on an American website if you hate us so much

kek my thoughts exactly

He always tells you the painful truth you don’t want to hear

Girls only like guys who are assertive, muscular, and outgoing. A shy, average guy never gets women and remains single.

me in the middle

that's a low fucking bar

not sure if people actually relate to this kid or its amerigoblin false flagging. either way keep up the good work!

Considering the accusations of racemixing propaganda in the media, this character should be portrayed as good-looking. But the showrunners aren't doing that.

because everyone knows that smart peopel are nerds and should be ugly and be luaghed at while chad thundercock with his steel jaw rakes inn all the bubble but thong D cupped duckfaced poons with an iq of a toaster oven.
they are making fun of everybody in this world so everyone can relate

probably just to emphasize the emotional impact of that scene, making Dustin less desirable than Will, who, as a reminder, is derisively called Zombie Boy by all the students who are probably just mad that he got to skip a week of school a year ago.

fuck you if you weren't sitting 2 feet from your TV with your fists clenched waiting for the kids to smooch

the Indian girl has no powers other than making people see shit, she can confuse people but she'd probably be totally useless against monsters from the upside down

yeh we can see it

God isn't real, faggot.

Mike is like the only one that knows what’s going on and be helpful all the time, the other kids did nothing not whinning

>average looking americans

you cant expect anything serious from those

He's a sperg.

The lack of amerimutt pics in this thread is seriously fucking disappointing.

Real question here: why is everyone on Sup Forums thinking Finn and Milly don't get along ?

Also after watching Beyond ST we learn it was their respective first kiss for Lucas and Max actors... Isn't that a bit fucked up ? Wouldn't you at least try off stage just before if you knew you had such a scene coming up ?