swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Doctor Aphra #5 (March 8)
Rebels 3.17: Secret Cargo (March 4)

>Rebels 3.17: "Secret Cargo"
mega.nz/#!UJVxEabR!RCzuiviu-F5XbxdLVphzeZe_pt8kXJ1E4Sw-fcf1j_Q

>Rebels Recon: Secret Cargo
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ez3y6BZGrk

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

What is she, /swco/?

Cuckoo for Dooku

First for the best imperial husbando

Best Imperial right here

>Would SS fawn over Kylo Ren?

What do you think?

>65 seconds in and the fucker's already here
GET OUT OF MY THREAD REEEEEE

Eclipse kino incoming

>Episode 8 title card
>Film begins
>Zoom out on an unkown planet
>see the First Order star destroyer from episode 7
>a big fucking shadow goes over the ship
>it's the motherfucking Eclipse
>Zoom in on the Eclipse's bridge
>We see fucking Snoke for the first time
>He smirks and says in a mocking tone "Fire at will commander."
>We see general Hux at the controls
>"As you wish my lord." He says
>A fimiliar Death Star firing sequence plays
>The Eclipse blows up the unknown planet
>Kylo Ren who is on the Resurgent from episode 7 looks at the destroyed planet and the Eclipse, a single tear drops
>Rey meeting Luke scene begins

Just imagine how far to the floor your jaw dropped in the cinema just at that opening alone.

I really liked Plo Kool in TCW. Any EU stuff with him?

We didn't like this in the last thread, it's fucking retarded

stop posting

The great debate!

that's a joint, even calling it a flick would be exceedingly generous let alone cinema

So fucking hyped for new Doctor Aphra in a few days. This Ordu Aspectu shit is awesome.

A bit late but Hurst commanding Clones/Stormtroopers during either the Western Reaches or Cituric got re canonized in one of the Jr novels. Same as Screed working with him.

What's the best Vader scene?

Bottom middle is CUTE

End of Rogue One or his first duel with Luke on Cloud City

Tarkin a CUTE

>this guy comes on your Battlestation and steals your job

what do?

let him have the job

I think my record was 20 seconds once.
I've been missing too many threads recently; please let me have my shitty, 6-month old /swco/ meme.

>WE STAND AMIDST MY ACHIEVEMENT

NOT YOURS

WE STAND AMIDST MY ACHIEVEMENT, NOT YOUR'S, MINE!

File a formal complaint with Lord Vader in hopes that he will get back to the Emperor about it

hope my cape doesn't get stuck in another door FUCK YOU MOTTI for not telling me that door shut quicker than most

Slap his girlfriend's ass
And by girlfriend I mean the Death Star

He is above the age of 16, so no

all these Imperials in this thread...

stop posting boys and start posting starships

>Krennic memes after SS
It's an improvement but these forced memes are retarded. Its starting to turn Sup Forums here.

Dr. Erso, I'm ISB

The crystals can't come

uh, you don't get to bring family

>Implying our daily debates about what is canon is any better

It's YOUR battlestation, Krennic. I assumed you were aware of the speeds of the door to the executive conference room.

Without the memes, the shitposting and the waifu posting these threads would be boring as fuck. A healthy mix of serious discussion and shitposting makes this place great.

Pick your Tarkin guy here. I have another game for you all:

Reenact the Dark Knight Rises opening using Star Wars stuff only.

These big guys had the same idea already.

You and your gf are in a bar and this guy comes up and slaps your ass

what do you do

>Landing Gear are BS material.
Well that's harsh.

The cutest.

Slaps my ass?

>I haven't seen this Tarkin before

GOOD SHIT

Tell my gf to fuck off because I'm going home with Thrawn tonight

call him NOT CANON (incorrectly) and watch him fizzle out of existence

Yes

What do you do, user

So I heard from a friend that Tarkin is shot from the waist up because he couldn't stand the boots

is that true?

he's wearing slippers for a lot of shots

Are there pictures of this

Dark google, show me images of Peter Cushing in slippers

Yeah. The only boots they had for him were the wrong size so they were really uncomfortable.

yes, he only wore the jackboots for fullbody scenes where he could stand still

also tarkinfagettes, please talk about the naughty things you want to do with /swco/anons

>dark google
Get your tumblr shit out of here

>This man worked almost as closely with Anakin Skywalker as Obi-Wan Kenobi. For three years.
> This man is in charge of ISB, basically the Director of Imperial Intelligence
>Darth Vader, in the course of his duties, likely works closely with ISB
> Darth Vader and Yularen have likely met on many occasions
> Yularen is known to be extremely observant

What are the odds that Yularen knows who Vader used to be?

I had a whole folder of cute vintage Tarkins but my laptop died on me a couple of weeks ago.

high, very high

If Tarkin was able to figure it out, I imagine one of the top men of the ISB would, too.

Apparently the Thrawn novel is going to show that he's also figured it out.

Man I never realized how shit these threads are.

>B-but its Sup Forums and crossboarders

No its bad in general all the time. See ya cucks.

Legends
Republic Stark Hyperspace War.
Jedi Council Acts of War

>please talk about the naughty things you want to do with /swco/anons

Gross. I don't want you autistic weebs. My body is for Tarkin alone. Maybe Krennic, pre losing the Death Star. Maybe Thrawn.

bye

my hype is reaching palpable levels

pretty high, Thanoth from the Vader comic figured it out too, but it's not exactly the sort of thing one mouths off about

I hope EAfront 2 is good. I bought the season pass for the first one, and while it's really really fun, it should've been what the game was at launch at the very least.

>What are the odds that Yularen knows who Vader used to be?

I like to think he suspects it but not really since Vader is so different than Anakin, and Yularen never liked him anyway so might as well ignore all that shit and stuff your face in that stack of ISB papers.

Fuck off

It's practically an open secret. Ahsoka, Yularen, Tarkin and Thrawn all know.

Erskin Semaj lewds when

Fuck you. Know what? I think I'll stay and remind you how shit you are.

I'm not a weeb or autistic, but how can I compete with a 70 year old Sherlock Holmes? That's really not fair.

>also tarkinfagettes, please talk about the naughty things you want to do with /swco/anons
Yes, please do, me and my 289 pounds of manly jiggling flesh are ready to roll, I might actually wash my hair for this, but no deodorant, that shit costs money I can use to buy ho-hos instead

Protip: anyone who bitches and accuses someone of being from Sup Forums or somewhere else is, without question or exception, the cancer killing these threads.

I didn't buy the first one and I'm not buying the second.

I work a lot and I'm asexual so I mean

shitposting is really all I got. He's nice to look at, but god, I could never do that. Sorry to ruin your perfect image of me. I have a lot of free time, though

Battlefront is a fucking great game. I'm very excited to see what they can do with a sequel that's not as rushed and already has all the engine tech in place.

>serious response to a shitposter

>only a rebellious jedi and three of the highest-ranking men in the empire know

That's not an open secret, that's top secret

>Battlefront 2 is announced
>It's only TFA and The Last Jedi content, MAYBE the OT shit from the first one too

>makes this place great
But this place isn't great. If you don't like canon or enjoy a bit of EU, you're somehow a shitposter or an asshole.

I liked Ezra's growth the latest episode: shows how Hera interacts with Ezra, teaching him how to fly like Rex teaches him how to shoot and Kanan teaches him how to Force.

It's a good display of how Ezra's becoming a competent rebel and not just a one-trick Jedi. In future episodes if we see him piloting a speeder or pulling off sick maneuvers, we can actually find it believable.

please kill yourselves

I've played it for 400 hours and for all its potential it is a really truly outstandingly bad game

at least it allowed me to poorly shop this cool scout trooper/shoretrooper combo

>meta shitposting

getting tired of this too, post about whatever the fuck you want this isn't reddit you shits

Thats usually only said to people obviously shitposting with no clue what theyre talking about though.

Calling out shitposters doesn't help anybody, but you cant just pretend like there aren't actual shitposters stumbling upon the threads and trying to stir shit either

Because "see ya cucks" is definitely not shitposting at all. I'm sure he has engaged in some riveting Star Wars discussion here

this episode was so pretty

Tell him to fuck off. I like my aliens in yellow.

Seconded.

Well, it wouldn't do for Supreme Leader Snoke to not know these skills, so if course he had to learn them from somewhere.

that it was

>STILL no CW

I won't buy if there's at least not any rebels.

Flying isn't the only thing she is teaching Ezra.

It's not, and if you genuinely thought so you would not have played 400 hours of it either. It's a fun, beautiful game that far exceeds the originals in core gameplay.

>rape.jpg
>rape
>IM-FUCKING-PLYING

Reminder:

I support this.

People can play bad games for tons of time

I played that much for the sole reason that it was a star wars game, not that it was a good game. I needed a Star Wars fix and I got one, but it wasn't good.

Additionally, you're under the false assumption that the first two games were good.

Overruled

Fake court system

I support Trump and new canon and this shitposting triggers the fuck out of me