How long now before nuPPG gets cancelled?

How long now before nuPPG gets cancelled?

Other urls found in this thread:

awn.com/news/cartoon-network-s-powerpuff-girls-gains-momentum-across-emea
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As long as this thing sells merch they don't care about the ratings, so maybe a couple of years

>a couple of years
>of nuPPG existing

>As long as this thing sells merch they don't care about the ratings
So VERY soon then?

Well they didn't immediately register season 3 before S2 started like they did when the show premiered so I think it's got a good shot of being gone by the end of the year

I mean they never air it anyway so meh

If nuPPG gets cancelled after the current season, it will have technically existed for "a couple of years"

>as long the merch sells

Y-you don't know, user?

I remember hearing they already stopped producing merch. Any truth to that?

Someone have the charts, because there that one user that worked in toy store and told us that nuPPG sells like shit while TTg and TMNT sell incredible, but thats just one store we need real numbers like the low ratings

Fuck, can CN give up that fast?

If merchandise doesn't sell well, production gets stopped SUPER fast. Profit margin and all that.

I've seen many people on the Internet claim nuPPG merchandise is selling poorly.

Do you see any Mighty Magiswords ANYTHING lying around?

"The popularity of The Powerpuff Girls is soaring across EMEA with 38 million individuals tuning in since launch. In December 2016, the show also reached an impressive one in two kids in South Africa, Spain, Romania and Portugal and one in three kids in Hungary, Denmark, Sweden, Poland and United Arab Emirates."

awn.com/news/cartoon-network-s-powerpuff-girls-gains-momentum-across-emea

I gave up on this show after the princess-damsel-in-distress episode.

What happened afterwards, quality-wise?

They have that dumb mobile game they keep pushing.

Never, this is our life now. Just like TTG is their Spongebob this'll become their Fairly Odd Parents. Nothing dies a graceful death anymore

Cartoon Network isn't the type to like to admit to failure.

They'll more likely then not pull and Uncle Grandpa: divide one season worth of episodes in half, stop anymore development of the show, hold the second half of episodes hostage exclaiming the show is now under "hiatus", release the second season and exclaim that it's "ending on it's own terms" rather then cancelled.

The source simply says "Cartoon Network". There's nothing verifiable about it.

The site is also littered with ads, and constantly spams articles.