First look at Blackbolt in the INHUMANS pilot

comicbookmovie.com/inhumans/first-look-at-black-bolt-and-lockjaw-on-the-set-of-marvels-the-inhumans-a149415

lol

Would fuck/10

If there's no wing pits it's shit.

PFFT HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING CW COSTUME
HOLY SHIT HAHAAAAAA

They already started shooting?
No wonder they already had the whole cast announced.

>no mask
>no forehead fork

0/10

>everyone bitching about Black Bolt
>nobody talking about CGI Lockjaw

Explain how do you do a giant bulldog-like dog without CG.

Literally a fucking vinyl suit.

They didn't spend $100 on this costume.

I was unironically thinking about going to see this in theaters, but that pic is freaking disappointed and killed all my hype.

Are you fucking stupid?

i swear i thought it was that bognadoff guy

I thought Inhumans had gotten canned. Is it happening again?

>wanting a guy in a dog suit or an animatronic for lockjaw

got dumped to tv

How do you fuck up the costume of the most iconic Inhuman, fucking how?
And then there's this retard. I'd wager you were sucking Ambram's dick everytime he yammered on about practical effects in TFA.

HOLY FUCK, you're right, he looks like a Bog.

That's a flash tier suit

It's an ABC show that's getting its first two episodes aired in theaters now.

I unironically want to die after seeing this

Inhumans movie got canned, this is for the Inhumans tv show

Lockjaw is too busy fugging Kamala

Quick summary.

>kike got outkiked by feige
>got kicked out from the movies
>movie got scrapped
>kike turned it into a tv show that'll air the first two eps in imax

>no forehead thingy

good job disney, way to respect the source material

>the call that saved Attilan

Wasn't it always? I thought it was supposed to be a companion to agents of shield

Did they plan to launch a major movie from a tv show?

>People still want to say that Marvel stays faithful to comic outfits

They are literally as bad as FOX now.

>thingy
>way to respect the source material

Not him but nothing wrong with practical effects.

Though in this case, CGI is the smarter option since its highly unlikely they could get a good looking animatronic for Lockjaw, especially on a tvshow budget

>no forehead thingy
>good job disney, way to respect the source material

Who's Blackbolt?

They will also have Triton be retouched with some CGI, considering Perly is in charge of assigning budgets is no wonder the costumes will look cheap as fuck.

It was announced as a theatrical release when they showed the new Marvel slate like 2 years ago. Then it was cancelled. Then revived for tv only.

Filming began March 3rd.

They have the budget to do that in TFA and they wouldn't do in things that shouldn't be done, like it's clearly the case of Lockjaw.
If you're against practical or CG as a whole you're retarded.

EVERYTHING will look cheap as fuck, mark my words. This is an ABC show after all.

Based Ants kicking out Shithumans from the MCU.

There goes any chance I'm going to pay to see this.

>Serpent Society
Was this before they announced Civil War?

KEK

Serpent Society was a joke because Civil War leaked early. They announced a fake first to throw people off from the rumors and leaks.

Just a few minutes later they were like, "Just kidding, it's Civil War."

Shame, it would've been a much better movie. Gru >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Millar

Kinda. They announced it was going to be Civil War at the same event - SS title was just a ruse. But originally, like before the announcement, it wasn't going to be Civil War…until WB announced Batman v Superman.

>Nobody cared who I was before I put on the forehead thingy

There's no reason for inhumans to be wearing masks and costumes. But BB does need his tuning fork for fuck's sake.

>Who's Blackbolt?

Blackagar Boltagon, king of the Inhumans

Same event, actually. They showed the timeline then revealed Serpent Society was a fakeout for Cap 3 and Civil War was officially happening.

>There's no reason for inhumans to be wearing masks and costumes.

Actually this suit makes perfect sense

there was this kid back in high school, he didn't really talk to anyone, not unlike Black Bolt, and he used to wear black from head to toe like this with the boots and everything

Airing their first two episodes in theaters is just retarded. Who is going to pay to watch a bland looking team of literally whos?

I thought that was Black Bolt?

I can buy the mask being a ceremonial thingy or something, but canning the fork is just offensive.

Your daddy.

I've never read any Inhuman comics. How does this guy govern without being able to speak?

Fox at least put Psylocke of all people in her comic shit

People unaware this is not a Marvel Studios production and not part of the MCU the same reason people endure AoS.

>Cap/Bucky/Sam against the Serpent Society

Fuck Civil Skirmish

They really want people to care about the inhumans.

>How does this guy govern without being able to speak?

Because if you don't do what he tells you, he WILL speak, and it will hurt

and his wife speaks for him most the time anyhow

Disney® MARVEL's® bland looking team of literally whos™

Seriously though, don't underestimate the power of branding in marketing.

Medusa talks for him.

>tfw no stilt-man

Damn, Marvel, making the Inhumans bland, generic, and disappointing didn't work in the comics, why you think it's gonna work on live action TV?

My guess is the fork will probably edited in. So that the energy effect fits better. That or they thought it would look bad without the mask

>Blackagar Boltagon
Holy fuck this is really his name.

i thought the whole reasoning behind going forward with the inhumans was to get the kind of money the x-men do with their merch.

no kid is gonna want a action figure or halloween costume of this blackbolt.

I'm not against practical effects, but faggots need to stop obsessively putting it on a pedestal like the guy I responded to.

For all of the pandering done talking about practical effects while promoting TFA, they were more akin to Easter eggs than anything of note and actually relied more heavily on CG than necessary in many cases, not that normies actually cared outside of "le ebin nerd topics XD".

So to be clear, I'm pro-practical effects when it works and against when it simply wouldn't, like on a giant ass mammalian mascot/sidekick.

Not a movie, senpai.

First two episodes will be shown in theaters, retard.

His face is exactly how i feel

Those are literally store bought galoshes.

If that's Blackbolt's costume, I hope they kept Crystal's outfit the same out of laziness. That skintight yellow outfit is UNF!

>will be shown in theaters

That doesn't make it a movie, retard

>Who is going to pay to watch a bland looking team of literally whos?

Casuals.
All it needs is the Marvel branding and they'll go see it.

Nobody implied it was, retard.

>Yellow spandex
Enjoy your black leather with small gold accents, nerd.

They could've put the white markings on the suit at least this is worse than Iron Fist
>and his wife speaks for him most the time anyhow
>Medusa talks for him.
She can read his mind?

I just hope they go with her long hair instead of the dykecut.

that would be too comicbooky not to mention no actor would want to wear a mask all the time they want people to know who they are

>She can read his mind?
They love each other so much and have been together for so long she can tell exactly what he wants to say from his expressions.

Gay

This is Black Bolt, not Dylan Klebold.

>Blackagar Boltagon
>Think you're joking
>look it up
What the fuck?

>She can read his mind?
They share some kind of "bond" since they were kids or something, also BlackBolt is mute not an iliterate.

I remember a scene where loli Medusa was Blackbolt's only friend since he was inside a crystal cage that negated his powers like an animal in a zoo.

>that would be too comicbooky
>implying this is a problem in current year
You're talking about the same audience who eat Guardians of the Galaxy up their ass.

They could just put it on a headband/tiara thing like he wears at his bar. You don't need the whole mask.

Disregard this I suck cocks

Why would a princess wear black leather?

>Holy fuck this is really his name.

Yes. They all have names like that. I believe only 3 members of the royal family have actually had them revealed though.

Blackagar Boltagon
Medusalith Amaquelin Boltagon
Crystallia Amaquelin Maximoff

expecting the actual costume
Even the netflix shows refuse to use the costumes. At least it isn't armor.

Maybe user is right and they'll add the fork and white straps with CGI highly unlikely, but we can hope.

It's cheap and doesn't look like a comic book, perfect for Marvel TV.

Unfortunately the opposite argument is just as valid. Why would a princess wear spandex?

>Crystallia Amaquelin Maximoff
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CRYSTAL IS RONAN'S WIFE!!!!! FUCK QUICKSHITTER!

>Even the netflix shows refuse to use the costumes

well, that's where you're wrong

>Crystallia Amaquelin Maximoff
They can make up for killing Pietro by having her fall in lesbians with Wanda. #Progressive

God, I'm kind of disappointed. I was like the only person who thought an Inhumans movie would be neat, and now it's gonna be a cheap TV show.
But I guess the MCU had to keep shoving in Spider-Man in every orifice now. Who needs new properties like Runaways to be films when you got a Spider-Man film every 2 years!

Both can be answered with: "The Inhumans are a hidden society with a very different culture"

Arguing why a fictional alien-like culture has different ways to dress their royalty is stupid.

and that one didn't have the full sexy mask

>Not even ten minutes in the last episode of season one
>Take every excuse to not have him in costume as much as possible through season two
Uhum.

The forehead fork is probably going to get repurposed into a crown.

I can accept that.

Marvel TV can't

That was back when they were still projected to appear in the MCU thoug. Iron Twink is not wearing a costume.