Damn...so this is the power of inclusivity in Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Damn...so this is the power of inclusivity in Star Wars: The Last Jedi

>Episode 7 isn't a hit in China
>Cast famous Chinese star in Rogue 1
>Still underperforms in China
>Cast ugly Chinese girl in Episode 8
You think this will finally be a huge success with the Chinese?

Look at those JUST tier eyes on him. You know hes pissed off since he thought he would get with rey instead of the pan face lmao. Only based thing done by rian

Eh I thought the Chinese were highly critical of the way their actors look. Also hanging out with a black guy won't help.

shes not even Chinese so its worse for them shes a gook and the chinks hate the gooks

>rook my favolite fat actless
no

>Actless
I see what you did here.

Doesn't even look human.

Ok, someone use MakeApp on her, perhaps she will look better......

Anyone except limpwristed western faggots is critical of the way their actors look.

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

Aren't the Chinese repulsed by black people? Why on earth would Disney think it was a good idea to have a Chinese actress getting with a black man? Are they suicidal?

Legitimately looks like she has an extra chromosome

oh she's chinese? I thought she had Downs, and that's what you meant by "inclusivity."

spoopy

>le 56% face

>lol remember that scene from the Original Films? Its that scene again but BIGGER lmao

>Ayo hol up chink biiiiiiih I'll fuck you right there
What did he mean by this?

Its funny because liking attractive people is basic psychology, sacrificing entertainment for their ideals? Not gonna spend noney on this unless i hear someone else say it was amazing

literally empire strikes back

hella spoopy

It's official, lol,
Rian Johnson really did it.

if any of you numales contribute your mothers' paychecks to the new "Star Wars" movie, I will personally come to your basements and jab each of you fatties in the dingleberries

>Prepare for the episode that will change the saga forever

The Chinese don't give a fuck about Finn, what they want is "Kylo and Rey".

Prime Portman

what is the fat asian boy doing on the spaceship

>tfw itd be slightly bearable if that was a chinese girl (male)

They all look the same anyway, one's as good as another

I feel bad for perpetuating racism

not to worry friend. i haven't paid for media in years.

What does 56% face mean.

I din't actually mind minorities in the film but why do they have to be fuck ugly ones?

EEEAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH

>people pay money for this

they want the Sup Forums audience

sooo the leaks were truth, is gonna be a really mediocre film

She's half SEA

man nobody gives a FUCK about finn. asian girl looks like she has downs too.

Euro shitposting that Americans are mongrels and claim to be white with less than 50% Euro Ancestry.

Which is funny since Europe is being overrun by a bunch of brown people with blatant race mixing propaganda

56% opacity + race joke

t. 56% amerimongrel

delusional

That's a whole lotta ugly in one picture

so, are little racist jokes popular on this board too? atrociously embarrassing dare I say

>Europe is being overrun by a bunch of brown people
>overrun
This is how I know you've never been here in Europe. You might want to check out how many spics and niggers there are in the US.

Was thinking the same thing.

Couldn't they at least have cast an attractive Asian? I don't pay to see a fantasy movie to see ugly people

i wonder who could be behind this post?

Not if she gets blacked in the movie.

They need to get rid of the nigger for it to be a hit in China.

niggers are so fucking ugly lol

imagine if a white guy had that facial structure bahaha

I feel like nigger ugliness is just this big ugly black fucking elephant in the room we all avoid talking about because it's insensitive. But lets be real here - niggers are fucking hideous. Look at his disgusting babboon nigger nose and his ugly, subhuman shit coloured skin.

And don't even get me started on the downy chink..

I mean, what is the world coming to? Ugly fucking subhuman niggers and gooks on the television? *pukes*

god I fucking HATE niggers

And from what board do you hail?

They're holding him back in the marketing

It's just satire. No one here is really racist, right?

>metric shit ton of qt asian grills
>cast one that looks like she has downs

/lit/ and /x/

Jesus fucking Christ. What the hell was Disney thinking? People pay to see attractive people in their movies, or at least unique looking ones. This woman is an abomination especially paired with that grape ape looking motherfucker.

>Falling for kike divide and conquer tactics

Yesss goyim, none of you are white. Don't even think about working together.

So this is the power of social justice

...woah...

I can't believe the writers admitted they had no real backstory for this guy and are literally making it up as they go. He's the main villain, the new champion of the Dark Side, Sheev's successor. He's supposed to be kind of a big deal because the events that set this entire saga in motion is solely by him.

The Force Is Femaleā„¢
your time is over fucking white males, you didnt make this franchise big

if anyone is still seriously supporting this kys immediately

i just have a healthy hatred of jews and blacks, i thought that was normal

People will pay to see anything with Star Wars stamped on it.

>literally entire cities full of niggers
>56% still talking

Westerners don't seem to know shit about attractive Asians. It's why Lucy Lui was able to be famous despite people in Asian thinking she was ugly

checks three diversity boxes. black, asian, ugly

Hey BB8 isn't that ugly

/ourchinks/

>Sup Forums mocks actors because of their appearences
>are all ugly on the inside
its like pottery

>tfa is a huge piece of shit and the only thing people can come up with that might make rey even somewhat interesting is if she turns evil
>focus all your marketing on really unsubtly saying that she will turn evil in episode 8
>which actually makes it incredibly obvious that she won't
>then release a news article saying you're making ANOTHER trilogy focused on "rey, finn and bb8" which completely gives away everything that's going to happen
Get fucked shitney, I'm not paying for your trash.

They really made a mistake putting John Boyega in Star Wars, he should have been put in Red Dwarf, he even looks like he could be Craig Charles' son

It's because Hollywood casting only casts asians to be "exotic" by casting the ones with the most exaggerated "asian" features, rather than the ones that are attractive. They're only there to be weird and different.

>then release a news article saying you're making ANOTHER trilogy focused on "rey, finn and bb8" which completely gives away everything that's going to happen

Finn and Rose are a couple now. They fucking confirm it in American's newscast. Just fucking accept that fact and get over it. Rian Johnson doesn't give a fuck about your black agenda shithead. "Finn Rey BB8" my ass.

that may be one of the ugliest asians i've ever seen and i watch a lot of jav

boyega must feel cheated
he thought he would be the one to give rey the bbc. he thought she would get BLACKED in episode 8. instead he gets this ugly fat chink as his love interest

It unironically makes sense in the SW universe tho.
The human race has spread across the galaxy, presumably over 20,000 years ago, if not longer.
So it's unlikely that facial features of some colonists have changed to different environmental variables.
Although it is debatable if natural selection still plays a role in this advanced civilization.

Is Boyogo's face melting?

*not unlikely

Both of their faces are photoshopped here right? they're fucking ugly as sin

>even fucking remaking the sheev hologram scene
My god they think the goyim are THAT dumb hey? Well... it seems they're right.

You fags literally can't explain what's wrong with different races of people being in star wars
>inb4 they're ugly

Ugly guy gets an ugly girlfriends. Whats the problem here? Would you rather want him with a 10/10? Is that more realistic?

Here's your (you) lmao

lol