The point in a comic book movie where you say "THAT'S IT, I'M OUT"

The point in a comic book movie where you say "THAT'S IT, I'M OUT"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PuK1kyCzhQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah the dildo rockets put me off as well.

Skyyyyy cockets in flight
Afternoon delight

What does it say about DC when the most memorable scene from their movie is dicks flying into space

This looks amazing actually, like a parody music video

I didn't have a problem with this scene because I don't have phallic imagery on the brain.

mugga this ain't an ordinarily cylinder it's a fuckin phallus replete with head and ballsack

they could have easily gone with a similar design that didn't have the telltale asymmetrical traits of a penis

I didn't see penises until it was specifically pointed out as BadDragon. Don't know what that says.

Mate, i'm not kidding, I didn't once think PENIS during that scene.

You all need help.

only because you're so fat you've never seen yours

how does nobody say anything about them looking like dildos? i love MoS but this shit still makes me laugh.

The moment when the kid showed up in Iron Man 3. I knew the rest of the movie was going to be pointless, "hurr rambling is funny" humor with zero substance.

Surely someone in production said something

Like someone had to say "Those are dildos"

Savage

Nobody in production of MoS or BvS spoke up about anything
thats why they are as bad as they are
like the star wars prequels essentially

>not just putting them in the phantom zone
not to mention unconventional.

Guys I think those might look like dicks on purpose

When I saw BvS's Lex Luthor

>this

someone needed to add some modicum of self-awareness to those movies. They just wank fests.

>thats why they are as bad as they are
They aren't bad though?

Also, look up Revenge of the Sith's RT score and get back to me.

Episode e was better than 6 and 7

Oh yea they wanted to copy H.R. Giger but had no fucking skill at it.,

When I see the marvel logo

>yoda fighting
>annie you're breaking my heart
>sir- she's seems to have lost her will to live
>edgelord anakin
>better than 6

come on user I know you can write better shitposts

that new one at the beginning of Strange pisses me off.

i'm still dissapointed bad dragon never made those

Yeah the page flipping one was fine, but they had to change to a big vanity logo showing all the famous faces, gross.

Everybody who worked on this shot with the black text in even darker grass needs to be fired and never be allowed to work on films again.

I still had to finish the whole film though.

What movie?

It was definitely "I DO NOT LIKE EGG ON MY FACE!!!"

>didn't see penis
Nigga you would drown in dick sauce if you had half of half a chance.
Obvious is your faggotry

It was small, but I still smiled
Here's your (you)

kys Squad

I kinda want to slap your face with my cock and ask you what it is.

Gonna grab my dildo make it fit in tight...

Frankly, there are sarcophaguses (the egyptian ones) that look like that. I naturally thought of them first.
You are pretty gay if you think about dicks.

There is no way no one at some point haven't said something.

What was even going on with them being sent into "The Phantom Zone"? What did that mean in the context of the movie? It just looked like them being trapped in the dildo rockets and locked aboard a ship. There was nothing about any of that that resembled the Phantom Zone that traditionally shows up in comics.

Nice bait

All this hate for DC kino. Need I remind you marvel cucks that DC is award winning while marvel flicks have nothing? Cry more bitches.

Honestly, at this point Fox is probably making the best superhero movies. We've gotten Deadpool and Logan in the span of a year, and even Apocalypse wasn't awful.

Not a movie, but from a recent ep of a cw tv show..

Literally no other moment in visual media made me more physically disgusted than this one. Jughead doesn't eat burgers and he kisses girls. i know this is a different interpretation and each interpretation should be evaluated on its own terms but jesus christ just fucking kill me.

Apocalypse was shit. At least in comparison to DoFP and First Class and X2, which are some pretty decent movies. Maybe that goes to show the quality of Fox's X movies.

I can see why you guys automatically thought of penises...

that's not the most MEMORABLE scene.

It's just the funniest.

Hey, I live in Terrebonne Parish

I dunno, the hamfisted Martha moment was pretty funny. I get what they were trying to go for but shit was it both super cringy and hilarious at the same time.

>when you're too autistic to comprehend basic emotions

Is that aimed at me or Snyder?

we got the sheev spin outa it

Acknowledging that there were flying cocks in Man Of Steel isn't hate, user, it's just fucking funny

>black site
>illegible black text
BRAVO CAPEKINO

I didn't notice this until seeing people joke on the internet about it.

It was the thing aboard the ice ship for me. Halfway through the movie and I didn't like Clark or care where the movie was going.

I think Giger would have been pleased.

He was always unhappy that they made the Xenomorph's tail not look like a penis that dripped acid, and how they gutted 90% of the sexual content other than the act of sex from Species.

Hell, the very image the Xenomorph is based on is literally a female demon with a penis for a gead getting fucked in a four-way.

>"Bat Credit Card"
>Nick Cage as Johnny Blaze
>black Kingpin
>half-black Catwoman
>"NO, Clark."
>"MARTHA"
>the first 10 minutes of nuFF
>[off-script] "Wesley just open your fucking eyes!"

youtube.com/watch?v=PuK1kyCzhQI

It was already a terrible movie but this was where it was just too awful.

Can you properly enunciate your problem with this scene?

Is it because they're phallic shaped?

Same. Even after being on Sup Forums forever, I still didn't see the cock rockets until coming back here and having it pointed out in numerous threads.

This.

made me question the sanity of everyone that rave it

>they aren't bad movies
>uses rotten tomatoes score as a means of judging a film's quality
check bvs and suicide squad's rt scores and get back to me.
>inb4 "haha i was only pretending to be retarded thanks for the (yous)

The vagina doors and penis ships and nipple machines all represented the diametric juxtaposition between Krypton's natural order and its people's warped social values. They are a world that rejects emotion and free will and hide behind unjust systems and s unfeeling machines. Yet constantly hidden in the contour of every construct are the innate subconscious biological operations and forms that drive our day-to-day being.

Perhaps symbolically, the detachment of from what is inherent to a living being is what caused the planet's destruction. Snyder is in effect creating a theme applicable to our own lives of technological excess. Snyder, who is known for energy and physicality, is warning the viewer about how our biological urges end up in the bottled up and fulfilled in other more digital means. This societal degradation of intimacy can be what motivates a planet towards its own destruction or in real life what motivates us real people towards our own demise.

>comedy movie has a comedic asspull to defeat the big bad

wow

I was mad how they handled Ronan, though

>action comedy movie without a single good action scene

How come Suicide Squad couldnt get away with this

I remember liking the prison break even if there wasn't a lot of fighting

Didn't see Skwad

>GotG didn't have a single good action scene

Beat me to it you cheeky bastard!

Came here to post this.

>action comedy movie without a single good action scene

The opening and prison break were pretty entertaining,

>Snyder, who is known for energy and physicality, is warning the viewer about how our biological urges end up in the bottled up and fulfilled in other more digital means. This societal degradation of intimacy can be what motivates a planet towards its own destruction or in real life what motivates us real people towards our own demise.

And suddenly, the proliferation of "cuck" makes total sense to me.

Also, how has this not been posted yet? I love Green Lantern with a passion bordering on unhealthy obsession, but... ugh.

>lets give the director known for being terrible with CGI a movie that's 95% computers

Martin Campbell should sued WB for how hard he got fucked by the studio.

Back to your kino threads Sup Forums

We're here to shitpost

Bad casting of Reynolds as well. He's too dudebro to be Hal.

He could have done it justice with some effort, the problem was much, much more the script.

I still haven't seen this movie, because every time someone posts a .gif or .mpg or whatever I think "Really? Someone put this in a movie?"

Well done.

The opening 2 minutes of SS was all I needed to know that I was in for something truly awful.

>look up Revenge of the Sith's RT score
fuck off back to Sup Forums and never return

As soon as I realize Im watching capeshit I walk out of the cinemaplex.

If you asked Zack he'd probably say "I just like dicks".

Yeah, everyone else is an idiot. It couldn't possibly be you right?

So you buy tickets for ____-Man without realizing it's a superhero film?
What are you, the village idiot?

>It's a capeshit movie

It didn't see it either until Sup Forums pointed it out. Now it's all I can see

How weird is your dick that when you see something dick shaped you can't even say "oh, I have one of those"?

Demolition Man
Repo Man
Marathon Man
Bicentennial Man
Ip Man

Probably.
Everyone else is just a fag with cock on the brain.
Nothing else matters to them.
It's all they care about.
Sad, isn't it?

RT's aggregate was horrible before about 2009

>It has bad reviews on redddit
*take my leave*

>no Swiss Army Man
How much of a faggot can you be?

>Like someone had to say "Those are dildos"

That's the point, in fact they are more like sperm entering the phantom zone, giving birth to ''evil''.

The doors looked like vaginas too and there was a emphasis on themes about being born and procreation.

Clearly the visuals were based on H.I Gigar's work

>I remember liking the prison break
>MOST SECURE JAIL IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!
>they scape without a plan, effort, consequences.

Don't try to sound knowledgeable if you don't even know the name of the guy.
And Giger is the king of doing symbolism by accident.

>And Giger is the king of doing symbolism by accident.

Is funny how people are so willing to say retarded shit just for the sake of an argument, specially after Alien, holy shit are you really this stupid??

How did design this even happen?

Why do Spidey, Electro, and Rhino look cool, but Goblin looks like this?

I really liked this design, people are just too closed minded about ''not muh comics''.

And by people I mean autist, virgins, basement dwellers.

I mean I get not liking designs, some ideas in movies, cartoons and comics but getting actually mad? Holy fuck!

I have talked to people about spergs saying that movies like Man of Steel are bad because fake inocent people got killed in the fake movie and they get beyond baffled about the autism of some people

Alien is full of unintended symbolism though.