Where were you when based Brad Bird saved cinema?

Where were you when based Brad Bird saved cinema?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJDMWVZta3M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dK_OKGELcn0?t=52s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the capeshit will never end

>capeshit again
>saving cinema

I don't think so tim

The characters are so ugly

>not knowing that the only capeshit movies that are ever mattered are The Incredibles and the Raimi Spiderman movies

So how are they going to force diversity into this movie?

Because the main characters are a white nuclear family after all, this should trigger every single leftist cuck out there

>Edna
>Frozone
>Mirage
>Down Syndrome

There's always been diversity in the movie

the first Incredibles movie came out way before the capeshit saturation even started

Incredibles was 2004, 4 years before Iron Man

the plot is Helen becomes the primary breadwinner and Bob is a stay at home dad

>reusing music already
>immediate sequel with no time skip

literally creatively bankrupt. brad bird couldn't save a grasshopper, let alone all of cinema

incredibles aged like shit and doesn't feel any more unique than one of the 30 generic marvel movies made to date

and don't bring spider-man into this

>
>incredibles aged like shit and doesn't feel any more unique than one of the 30 generic marvel movies made to date

Get the fuck out

What is your favorite Incredibles scene?

youtu.be/dK_OKGELcn0?t=52s

IMO this is the best scene out of all superhero movies. It neatly answers what appeared to be a plothole (where are the other supers), was perfectly set up by prior scenes (Bob reading the article about Gazerbeam being missing), and even mirrors the trap the protagonist is walking into.

please don't be shit please don't be shit please don't be shit

>animated disney capeshit will save cinema

>tfw this was darker than any avengers movie
>tfw in the next scene mr incredible has to listen to his wife and children being shot out of the sky by a cruise missile while he gets tortured

Seriously this movie hits depths of darkness that even DC could only dream of.

>calls The Incredibles capeshit
>implying it's not one of the few capekinos
>implying there's capes in the movie.

>you will never make a living drawing edgy fanart and trigger Sup Forums cucks at the same time like Shädman does.
>mfw
It isn't fucking fair bros, Shäd is literally living the dream

>"""cute""" baby character
dropped

All the scenes that somehow interlinked the glory day scenes were the best. I found that whole Relocation program / NSA storyline more compelling than the Syndrome plot desu.

That's why I do have some reservations about the sequel. I feel like it might just become your run of the mill team action comedy film.

Woah so fun, adds much needed fun to the MCU, Disney does it again, friggin based

>incredibles aged like shit and doesn't feel any more unique than one of the 30 generic marvel movies made to date

NO CAPES

>mouse_returning_to_hole.jpg

There was the black guy sidekick or whatever who was probably low key blacking mrs. incredible.

>people actually liked The Incredibles