Justice League chill discussion thread

We have enough shitposting threads, lets actually try to discuss the movie.

For example who THE FUCK are the other two in this pic?

I know this is bait. But if somebody really doesn't know; it's david lynch and jimmy hendricks

This is so stupid

What the fuck user? I can see Hendrix now. Not trolling. I thought they were superheroes.

How does the article name make sense?

Am I crazy or was the racist store attacker guy at the start wearing a MAGA-something jacket?

It's Prince and Bowie

how are they heroes on the level of superman? did they have superpowers in the DC universe?

I don't get the hate personally

They had superpowers in our universe

>movie opens on a camera phone

Wow just like that other Marvel movie spiderman homejizzing?

Jesus christ is there any scene in this movie they didn’t take from Marvel?

>Vision birth=Superman resurrection
>Final battle in Eastern European city
>blue sky beam that’s a teleport=boom tubes (orange in comics and BvS but suddenly blue now)
>sudden quippery

Is the full camrip out yet?

yes

What are the two gods fighting alongside Zeus? The flaming arm arrow chick and the faggot with the axe? Is the latter Hades?

Just got back.
It's not as bad as BvS or Age of Ultron. I'll tell you that
>Pros
Superman
30% of action scenes
Music (feeling some Burton's Batman theme)
The group sunrise shot at the end
Heroes literally saving/interacts with civilians (cheesy but works for DC)

>Cons
The Plot ( Worse than the new 52 aka Justice League: War )
Stephin Wolf ( would've been more logical if he interacts with Darkseid)
Le big beam to the sky meme
Le terraform the earth meme
No Darkseid
Wondering Woman (She was shit in this)
Quip scene (fuck Whedon)

It wasn't bad as some people claim to be

How badly did I fuck up?

Badly

Artemis and Ares

I don’t remember boom tubes in BvS

>1 seat
Should change the name of Sup Forums to this.

Best scenes

-Steppenwolf chasing the Amazonians
-Clark's eyes moving

The rest was disjointed Whedon-rate garbage for quiplords. Shame Snyder had to suffer losing a daughter and his film trilogy in just one year.

where can I post some webms with audio from a rip with audience laughter?

Knightmare when Bruce looks at the ruined cityscape you can see orange boom tubes

DELET

Gotham tunnel fight was better than Amazonian chase scene, senpai

anyone?

So I'm not the only one who thought that was weird?

I'm not even a Sup Forumstard but surely we have better examples of societal decay than a white dude kicking over some tangerines because the store owners were Muslim or whatever.

>Prince is referenced countless times on JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
>JoJo's live action movie was made by Warner Japan
>Warner owns DC
>DCEU and JoJo share the same universe

especially no such thing happens anywhere in real life, on the contrary, muslim no go zones and rape gangs are rife

This flick sucks ass and DCU is literally a retarded plotline lmao

Too many Whedon quips. The Amazonian scene was pure Snyder pacing. Liked the call backs to 300 aswell with the Spartan helmets and similar costumes. Snyder is ironically enough one of the few directors that can make female warriors look cool on film. Way less cheesy than the Amazonian scenes in WW that had ton of that ol' Xena cheese.

/gif/ has audio in their webms, maybe other boards too

Agreed, it would've been better without Weedon's quips. Reminded me of Justice league War

Why didn't they have their solo movies come first?
>Aquaman claiming the king's scales and trident
>Cyborg agrees with supes about "I like being alive"
These moments are supposed to be important and lose all meaning because of the cut scenes.
Also Cyborg was the best actor

Didn't know that! Here, prepare for clapping durign scenes:

Momoa was best

Will we ever see snyder's version of the film realistically?
Where is Darkseid?

>Where is Darkseid?
They're probably waiting to round out the league for Darseid so he'll come after Shazam and GL

What about Martian Manhunter

The real Snyder version got scrapped a while back. He was forced to remake the film without Terrio's script (which is why most scenes are in CGI backgrounds) and during reshoots WB was not happy enough and they hired Whedon instead dwspite Snyder already reshooting the film. So he leaves to mourn his daughter and when he comes back there's a closed sign at the office and he is forced to quit the film informally. He had zero involvement in post-production which is why a Snyder cut is unlikely. He's not even working there anymore. Even the scenes he shot are just very rough cuts of what he intended.

A massive betrayal on WB's end and a final end on Snyder's take on the DC Universe.

so does this mean that JL and superman films will be taken on by whedon in the future?

Maybe maybe not. It's not going to be Snyder or someone agreeing with Snyder's more serious and earnest take on superheroes. That I'm certain of. Geoff Johns has made sure the future for DC is Marvel.

He'll probably never be mentioned. Even in the comics Cyborg has mostly replaced MM in the JL

Yes, or some other director, but not Snyder

Who was dragging Steppenwolf to his ship at the end?

p-pls no. I'll even settle for Miss Martian

>Whedon deliberately fucks up the movie out of spite
>Makes the actors do scenes they don't want to do
>Uses body doubles to do it behind their back when they don't want to
>Claims to be a feminist but makes every single character lewd reference WW's looks
>Slaps Zac Snyder's name on it
>Doesn't do any promoting
>All the problems with the film are attributed to Snyder
>Whedon caught liking / agreeing with the criticism of the film on Twitter
I hope DC/WB take that Batgirl project away from this piece of shit

>she will never castrate you with that knife
:'(

Critic took Snyder to Christ and Warner does not want to know how to pick a fight and bring trouble to her, that's the way it is. Just like any company, which may have a great employee but if you have a more influential client that involves that employee, rarely does the company keep the employee and buy a fight with the client ... Now that the movie left the League without the Snyder , magically it becomes THE CGI FACE for critics, just to have one more reason to say the movie is bad.

Before it was the tense atmosphere the problem, now is the relaxation, before it was Snyder's CGI, now it's the CGI that is not Snyder's. Remembering that the disproportionate Hulk and the mass Spiderman no one cares. Nor do they diminish the note by the useless villains of almost every Marvel movie.

If not for Age of Ultron I would've thought he was intentionally sabotaging JL for Disney. What a major piece of shit though. Supposedly the entire cast hated him and were against the shit reshoots.

I've watched it 3 times now and I still like it. I'm under no delusions, its not perfect and if they had managed this better, even just delayed a few months to finish the CGI then it could have been good.

Superman was fucking brilliant, even with the occasionally goofy face (which didn't break my immersion, even having seen the Sup Forums memes). Cyborg had some funny visuals but I liked the character. Aquaman was good. Flash was decent. Wonder Woman was ok. Batman was... difficult. A few bad scenes.

I think they definitely fucked up with Whedon. He did the Superman scenes well but his quips were shit.

I'm going to see it twice more this week, but I'm not that bothered. I'll enjoy it anyway.

>TMNT/Batman crossover
>JL/Power Rangers crossover
>Batman/The Shadow
>DCU/Transformers was at one point supposed to happen
I fucking hope it does happen.

He reused a joke from AOU in JL (somebody falling into a woman's cleavage)
Lazy fucking hack.

wow, you must be lonely

The Steppenwolf scene against the Amazons, when it comes to get the boxes ... what scene! It even gives fear.

Some things that I think lack in the film, a slight cut that would pass from excellent to super excellent:
- A nicer soundtrack. I think I deserved an epic track similar to BvS.
- More Aquaman. I missed more of his scenes in action. That scene of him caught in the MM loop was great, by the way.
- More movie time, about 15 minutes.
- More Superman. And he could talk more, he is very quiet.

Snyder used various language features and great text to pass the plot and messages on BvS and many people did not understand bulhufas. In Justice League he was simple, straightforward and objective, all well and goodly explained without much laps and xurumelas, and had people who still did not understand anything. In the next one then he will have to draw (unfortunately he will be out right).

Do you know that certain timing of comic humor without obfuscating the urgency of danger? Note 1000. Anyway, complementing my criticism of yesterday.

FUCK FUCK FUCK! I already bought my second ticket (I only do this with Star Wars

What became of Flash's warning in BvS?

Not only that but he also turned one of the most chilling scenes in BvS into a fucking joke here retroactively ruining it. There is blood on Whedon's hands.

This is my favourite part of the fights.

>Miss Martian

Either Flashpoint Paradox or Injustice adaptation

(Joker kills Lois in Injustice and Superman goes to murder everyone)

>Not only that but he also turned one of the most chilling scenes in BvS into a fucking joke here retroactively ruining it. There is blood on Whedon's hands.
which scene are you talking about m8?

Those looked more like explosions to me, I don't think boom tubes ever looked like this.

Nope, just have a 10 year old. His bday was friday and he wanted to see it after school, so I went on thursday night with my mates to see if it was appropriate, then with him on friday, and he fucking loves it. So we've gone a few more times since.

Would watch the shit out of that
Would read the shit out of that

Ignored by the new Johns-led DC. JL was supposed to build on that nightmare further with Cyborg but they removed that since they didn't want Superman turning into a threat. It has now no further purpose but as an actual nightmare. Its prophetic importance is gone.

>Injustice adaptation
I hope not. The Injustice story is pretty shit

It fits with DCEU Superman tho. Man of murder, I'd like him to turn into a villain

>Do you bleed? You will.

Snyder delivered it as Bruce's twisted view on Superman as inhuman. Whedon turns it into a quip with Batman falling on the ground saying he does bleed.

The part where Superman asks batman do you bleed a throwback to BvS when Batman first asked Superman that question

Still can't decide if she is hot

Why does he run like a homosex?

Flash shit on people? the guy was already a hero before Batman recruited him. Aquaman does not join the dialogue with Bruce, but when he goes to Atlantis and meets Mera, who explains to him the mythology around the maternal boxes

I think Injustice is interesting enough to make a good movie out of it. You just have to trim a lot of the fat, like the whole Old Gods arc, all the Harley Quinn stuff, and a lot of the green pill stuff. And maybe come up with a better ending than the whole alternate dimension thing.

You could make it two movies, one setting up Superman's rule and ending with the destruction of Mogo and the Green Lanterns, and another one about his further descent into tyranny, culminating with Batman showing the world Superman's crimes and then defeating him using the Kryptonite ring of Mongul.

I think it could be pretty cool desu. Mogo blasting people to pieces alone would be worth it.

It's embarrassing, honestly, no wonder Affleck went back to drinking.

>It's not as bad as BvS

Sure is doing worse than BvS, though.

underrated

Bruh look at this dude.

Oh no no no no.
hahahaha

Look at the top of his head.
Look at his hip.

Anyone else hoping for Flashpoint?

yeah, literally the only way they could save this trainwreck of cinematic universe

literally who?

Assuming they wouldn't fuck that up too.

Flashpoint was the one where Atlantis and the Amazon chicks have destroyed Europe in their war, right? I saw an animated movie.

By the way the animated movie about Darkseid vs. the Justice League was legit fun.

dc just seems to do a lot better with animated movies

Never understood the DC butthurt of so many children on this board. Enjoyable movie, and it is after all only a movie not an event that your life depends on. BvS was a good flick and Justice was a fine follow up. Whiny little bitch does not equal cool kid.... I'll just wait here for the inevitable retard counter attack.

you might be a faggot, go out tonight and blow some dude

I agree with your friend comment. It looked like a movie with Snyder's name in the direction without him in the direction. Generic movie, more of the same. There is no twist, or something unexpected, in fact the only thing more expected is the return of the super, which I also found weak, although I knew it would already be that way. The film is so light that neither the body wanted to show up close. About the villain, no comment. It seemed that even the batman (without powers) alone could handle him. The jokes up a few funny q but in excess and sometimes out of hours. In short, a film that could be epic, but that in the end is just more of the same. And look, I'm a DC fan. I think they have lost their identity because of past criticism.

Sup Forums is infested with trolls. All the shit around marvel/dc is pure trolling. Especially with BvS and JL.

LITERALLY the same people argue with one another switching sides from defending to attacking the movies.

Thank me later for the revelation.

Nop, its too darky.

I really loved the justice league cartoon on CN,
its really disappointing to see that something will never live up to it on the big screen.

this

The movie was God awful.

why is that though?

Don't know if it's related but Prince did the soundtrack for batman 89

I feel like they did a total 180 on Batman's character from BvS

He's not the type to quip around.

Superman and Cyborg tearing apart the Motherboxes looked like something straight out of a comic book. It was awesome. Pretty much every scene with Superman was gold. Ray Fisher caught me by surprise too as Cyborg, he's a good actor. It's a shame they cut most of his scenes.

Interesting, this is a real oldfag test.

sticking to the lore for a lack of a better word? not laying around with characters and their motivations?

I must agree with this shit.

Psycho WW decapitating Hera... Stabbing Aquameme... Killing Shazam kids in cold blood... Cyborg ripped... Everyone getting killed.

No way WB will use this.

playing*

>they hired Whedon
Snyder brought Whedon on, not WB

There won't be. Aquaman will get reshot and Wonder Woman might get another movie but everything else is going to get cancelled

black metal logo, implied racist obvs, not sure if it was in poland or not to completely validate that

Justice League 2 will happen. Darkseid will be hyped as fuck 24/7 on all platforms.