White Famous

Thoughts on this show?

do the actresses wear something to cover up, or is Jamie just staring at her chilly hole?

BBC Rulez!

AYO YPIPO CRAY CRAY

whos the indian bitch?

I'm still a virgin.

Why do black people have an unhealthy obsession over white people so much? Look at black twitter and everything they do and say has to be relative to white people. I'm Korean so we never get obsessed over like they do wtf

SO YOU BE SAYIN' WE BE PIGGIN' ON DAT WHITE PUSSAY OR SUM SHIET?

>white
bitch looks american tbqh

Haven't fucked a lot, but it's really not worth it.
Especially at this point, it's awkward because you don't know how to do it well.

I really just want somebody to stick around and talk to.

>I'm Korean so we never get obsessed over like they do
Yeah you just butcher all of your young people with plastic surgery to look white for a giggle, right?

BCUZ THE WHITE MAN IS KEEPIN US DOWN

WE OUT HERE

Americans are all obsessed with race
American whites are equally obsessed with American blacks

holy shit I'm dying

>Jamie Foxx

Nah I'm good

Chinese people do this as well. They spend an inordinate amount of time comparing Chinese and Western culture, always from the perspective of Chinese culture being vastly superior in every facet.

brrrrraaaaaap

>American whites are equally obsessed with American blacks

Nah that's why we let them walk all over us for the past few decades, because we stopped giving a shit about race.
We actually started building the post-racial-identiarian society that everybody wanted, and then black people got butthurt that they really are dumber on average and commit crime more often.

>China post Great leap forward
>Culture

Does not compute

based

more like Jamie Fucks

Look at Sup Forums. A bunch of whites obsessing over blacks. Both should just stfu already

t. spic

Elizabeth Ruiz