Is King of The Hill Super worth watching?

Is King of The Hill Super worth watching?

it's pretty cool, the Gold Thatherton arc was fucking lame but it picks up after that. I like how Bobbie is FINALLY doing shit again now

>when hank got the blue flame of valor and went super sales man blue
Cool as fuck

When are we getting a proper crossover with Dr. Beavis?

To bad Good Hank is always sleeping

I preferred King of the Hill GT. When Emperor Rooster stole the Black-Valve Propane Tanks from Buck-sama's palace and wished that Hank was a kid again, I thought it was hilarious.

Anyone else hate how whenever Bobby would try to go off and train Peggy would just yell at him about school work? Didn't she know he was trying to save the world?

>KotH GT
Opinion disregarded

Remember when Cotton fought his way through Frieza's army? He killed fiddy men before Frieza blew off his shins.

I unironically loved the super salesman four transformation but other than that it didn't have any reedeminf qualities

They left him out on purpose in the future Gracie arc because it was putting too much strain on Mike Judge to voice him on top of Hank and Hank Black. Hopefully he'll do something after the next arc assuming this one isn't the last

meant for

Does it bother anyone else that they entirely changed Luannes desgin with 0 acknowledgement?

I mean kind of but I'm more so upset at people finding KotH GT to be at all good

I dunno man. Mike Judge is still super salty about how the English dub made Hank a more heroic character, and so he's really doubled down on making him an asshole.

And with Hank and Dale getting powerups out the ass, it makes Boomhauer and Bill even more pointless.

Who else was disappointed with the way Propane ended?

So what was Sup Forums's thoughts on the "Hank Hill Black" Arc?

I thought it was okay.

>And with Hank and Dale getting powerups out the ass, it makes Boomhauer and Bill even more pointless.

>Not watching the current arcs where Boomhauer and Bill are getting development again, and will be fighting in the grand propane tournament as some of the strongest guys from their county

It should have just stayed with the concept of Hank becoming a pest exterminator with Dale and not gone into that whole Gas Society crap.

You're nuts if you think they're gonna get any major fights. I mean we all saw Bill's 'fight' against that Daria recolour in the tournament where he just hugged her for ten minutes and then got poisoned.

>We will never see the Billdozer more powerful than Hank or Dale like he was after he fused with another Cajun during the Touchdown Record Arc
>why live

I actually liked that arc, I don't know why it seems to get so much hate. The Fake Arlen arc was utter shit though. Thatherton's constant power ups was just fucking ridiculous .

He still basically won and promised to get stronger. Guaranteed to be part of the action again. This is Bill's moment to turn it all around, he's showing signs of going back to being old Bill.

Hell it only took a few episodes offscreen for him to go from Grunt level, to being one of the strongest in the universe again who could keep up with the major leagues once more. That's rapid growth surpassing even Hank. Current guys they're fighting are enough that it took even Hank's strongest attack to finally win, and even that was almost repelled for a moment. They're not weak, yet Bill managed to be on their level in a few episodes.

>skips the Mega-Lo Mart Arc
>Luanne starts the show with short hair
Naw, fuck it. Why does Adult Swim skip the first two seasons anyway?

It was just more interesting with the focus on hunting Big Bugs. When it started to become a knockoff of Bill Bill Hankushow, things just got out of hand.

The whole Mexico arc was just a mess, though that fight with Kahn was sublime.

First two seasons of Super suck, its movie rehash with much worse animation.

It gets good during Universe 6 vs 7

Only thing you're missing out on is some occasional interesting comedy episodes early on, and some Beerus moments. Also them slowly introducing Champa.

Okay? That shit was stupid as hell. It might as well have been the Black Hank arc, because for being called "The Future Good Hank" arc he did fuck all up until the end. And even that was an asspull. Clean Burning Shotgun my fucking ass. He never saw Hank use the Propane Bomb!

And Black Hank himself was one asspull after another. I mean, it's bad enough he was a fucking palette swap of Hank, but then it turns out he's Trip Larson after bodyswapping with Hank? And he managely to execute his master plan almost entirely off screen? Get the fuck out of here with that.

Fucking kek my dudes

>They've made Hank so OP literally the only person who can pose a challenge to him is the President of the Texas Association of Propane Dealers

Is it just me, or did it take fucking forever for Strickland Propane to blow up after Frieza went apeshit? Still wondering when they're going to wish Bill back

I read some of that King of the Hill Multiverse. Sometimes it can be better than the actual show, but then there's shit like Buckley Hill and the alternate Cotton who never lost his shins that fucks with me.

Forget that for a second. What did you cock dollops think of Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy Kai?

Ed finally unleashing his rage after Perfect Kevin crushed Johnny 16 was incredible.

>Post yfw you learned Hank is responsible for the destruction of a whole multiverse of Arlens just so he could see who the strongest salesman is.

It was fantastic. I'm just getting into "The Final Chapters" as well. So far it's a nice comfy ride compare to what will soon follow. The redub for the Kevin Games Reenactment film was hilarious though.

Started off good, then devolved into shit.

Why the fuck did we need months taken up on the backstories of the universe where Khan won, or the one where Caleb won, when the backstory there is already obvious?

Super has gone through like, five arcs in the time it's taken Multiverse to have half a tournament.

>It's the neighbor invasion arc
>Dale unleashes his pocket sand attack to destroy the alley
>Hank responds with a fully charged Propane Accessories Wave
>Has to boost himself with assistant manger x4
Easily the best moment.

>Didn't see the Chuck Mangione saga
>Didn't see the Featherbottom Saga
>Missed the first KotH to come out in years
>Missed the movie that came out right after it
Who let the time traveler in here?

Oh yea. Ed going Big Trouble 3 is pretty damn intense, though I won't deny the look is a tad over the top, even for the show.

Big Trouble 3 may be incredibly powerful, but nothing can kill Ed when he enters his Chicken Demon form.

They fucked up all the music for the dub and Bobby isn't even voiced by a woman anymore, it's shit

>Bobby could have been the strongest person on earth but Peggy stop'd him from training.

what a waste, apparently he cant even transform into super propaneian anymore.

>what a waste, apparently he cant even transform into super propaneian anymore.

He can, he just can't maintain the transformation for long. I kind of gave up on him after he got Connie teen pregnant and started wearing glasses. That's when I knew Chuck Mangione saga Bobby was never coming back.

You know what I miss? The Propane Nightmare sequence.

Yes, I know it's filler that was handwaved away by someone spiking Hank's drink, but dammit it was awesome!

This thread is a blessing

I don't believe Buck-sama should've died in the fight against Emperor Rooster. Feels like they were just looking for a reason to kill him off.

Is that a Hoju's reference?!

Looks more like fucking Blanka than a Super Saiyan

Who else is hype for Parte 5: Aureo Propano?

>turns out Hank has a brother
>we never hear of him again

Eh his brother was weak. Even Bill could take him now. Besides we have Khan now.

>i can't grow anything out here
>there's no damn sun!

>Hank Black
I thought his identity reveal was over the top but having him turn black from charcoal dust was a pretty funny backstory.

Hank should've stayed dead. Now the whole series feels like a money grab based on his popularity, as opposed to an actually organic story.

>KotH should have ended after the propane saga
>KotH should have ended after the King Dallas saga
>KotH should have ended after the Britain saga
I'm so sick and tired of hearing this same complaint, over and over.

I still prefer the John Redcorn Army Saga.

These "two" were the best villains of King of The Hill. Prove me wrong.

I don't think I can

>Hank and Khan have the same kind of stands because Khan assimilated Cotton's shins which were blown off

Fuck off I'm done with this asspull.

Is that a Diesel reference?

>so he's really doubled down on making him an asshole.

All he's doing is making him an idiot.

How does Future Jospeh still exist and able to come back to this timeline?

He should have been gone since Bobby defeated Perfect Rooster.

>TFW everyone is a jobber compared to Hank

bobby is BEST GIRL THO.

>Didn't see the Chuck Mangione saga
>I will never relive the wonder of watching that for the first time.

Maybe because they're right. The Hill Saga would've been a perfect way to end the series, with Bobby and Dale being in the perfect dispositions.

when was the fight with the oklahoma guy?

anyone claiming otherwise is just a bad shitposter

Junichiro built the propane androids that were trying to revive Cotton in the Dirty Burn arc, dumbass.

HD-5 is a hot peice of propane fueled ass tho. Bobby is a lucky man

>Giru

I was so happy when Perfect Cotton eliminated Peggy

bobby powers up to mystic once, then goes back to being a jobber.

I remember this comic

King of The Hill Martial Arts Tournament

King of the Hill Grand T-Bone was better than super

Bill vs Alihi was the best fight of the arc.
PROVEME WRONG

Mystic Bobby was the most badass character of King of the Hill. He is a fucking pussy now. What went so fucking wrong?

>Reveal Dale never even kissed Nancy
Ok I get he is a idiot and that is the joke but come on this is taking the joke too far

>Simon
>Conoghi

Friendly reminder that Hank is the real villain of the new arc.

Well that's supposed to be part of his character arc: he is so determined to be better than Hank his training comes before everything else. It won't be until the basket weaving saga that he finally accepts defeat and starts giving his family done real attention.

Course by then he'll find out how powerful his son is and have him in a proxxy competition with Bobby.

Which Hank? Regular Hank, Junichiro Hank, or future Android Hank?

I'm not entirely sure I get the joke for Incog, but holy hell that's hilarious.

Who would win in a fight?

Chicken Demon Ed or Double Werewolf Dracula D?

i'm putting my money on Werewolf Dracula D

This Hank.

Yeah I'll admit Super Salesman 4 was kinda cool looking, but everything else was just "eh".

the charcoal chronicles ova was weird as fuck.

what was going through mike judges head with that?

Isn't that just Ultimate Lifeform Hank? I thought he was killed by Bobby in the Propane Games.

My biggest problem with the series is how they constantly introduce new powers and forms but they never use or even mentioned them ever again.

Old Glory Bill was used in only one episode and we never heard from it again which really sucks cause Bill was always the weakest character and it as nice to see him be an actual threat.

>DangitNamiIjustwannathatdangol'OnePiecebecomeKingofthePiratesman

Bill is the fucking comic relief. The faster you stop trying to tie him down with a reliable power set, the better off you'll be.

Most of the time it's just funnier for him to a weak-ass bitch that could get wrecked by Luann's boyfriend.

>that one time Bobby and Joseph fought at the final valley.
>Joseph won by a stretch but had to rely on the pocket sand method.
>Bobby treats it as if he's come a long way despite the fact that even a low level jobber like Luanne could learn that technique

What is it with shounen shit and having awful characters beat others where they obviously can't defend themselves without bullshittery?