Is JUSTice League, dare I say it, the new The Dark Knight Rises?

Is JUSTice League, dare I say it, the new The Dark Knight Rises?

Is there a CIA cameo in Justice League?

TDKR was kino so no.

The movie has huge meme potential

if nothing else it's a goldmine of reaction pics

KA LEL

>TDKR was kino
for you

The dark knight rises had a few flaws
>The retarded fist fight between police and bane's army at the end
>batman using machine guns on a vehicle
>batman having a damaged body and repairing it using some home medical techniques

Those were the only things I thought were dumb when I saw it in theaters. Otherwise it's kino, and these flaws hardly affect the overall themes of the film.

WHAT FILM FUCK !!!!!!!!!
I had not been so happy in a movie theater in a while.
They managed to make a great adventure of superheroes, something that was not seen in the previous ones.
Great interaction between the staff, great jokes, great villains. It has its mistakes, but nothing that dazzles the correct ones.
And finally we can see the greatest hero of all time in a charismatic version, quite different from that boring of the previous films.
FUCK FUCK FUCK to the top.
I am happy and satisfied because it served to entertain me. I'm not like these Shiite people, who are analyzing every detail of the film in a big way (I say this because I saw some comments here that pqp, it seems that people go to the movies for something else, they see everything on screen, but they do not feel the movie - than the people who are filming shows). I'm going to have emotion, feelings.

Well, everything from negative that I read in the reviews I could not see on the screens. The movie is great, ALL the characters are great, it's fun to see, it's got a lot of PRA CARALHO (beat and catch, I love it), comic relief with some jokes IN THE RIGHT HOUR, something that fits with the scene and the context, nothing forced by a matter of industry, but rather of the very natural process of development of the scene.

for you

You're not fooling anyone Pajeet

>when somebody says Wonder Thot should beat Superman in a fight

are there any good quotes to accompany the images?

BEAUTIFUL, CLEAN TOILET

Marvel movie, only have the Marvel label is bad, what they did as Thor my god, derespeito to the character, tell me a comic that Thor joke, never existed in history, just cry guy.

You are dealing with DC and Marvel movies as a classic between Real Madrid and Barcelona, both films neither competing.
A beast war that only exists among fanboys who do not earn a single cent defending or criticizing these films.
This has gone so far that in 2014 several Marvel fans cheered for the Interstellar movie to fail at the box office, just because it was a Christopher Nolan movie.

Why did you capitalize the "Just" part?

Recast Wonder Woman please

[braps internally]

>Why did you capitalize the "Just" part?

Movie is SUBJECTVE! Go watch and draw yo own conclusion. Do dont yawn without knowing it.

I don't get it.

The movie flopped hard. It has almost double the budget of Thor and is making less

I SEE PAJEETS OF BROWN...
BEANERS TOO
EVERYWHERE
POO IN LOOS
AND I THINK TO MYSELF
WHAT A FUCKING SHIT BOOOAAARRRDDD

Rotten Tomatoes. People think that that extreme number (plus or minus) is law. It's past time to take down the site, it only encourages extremism and takes people's sense of fun while going to the movies.
Then Guardians made me really laugh and smile a lot. Finally, Avengers seemed to break the column of the D.C, type unfeasible Justice League. Well then, I cheated wonderfully, as I was mistaken as Bat Affleck of Ben Affleck (sorry if I miss the name). Justice League takes you back to childhood, you once again choose to be a superhero. The annoying thing is that the movie goes too slick.
The problem is not comedy. The problem is to do a comedy where it would not fit, theoretically. The problem is to make the humor protagonist when it should be mere support.

If for you, Thor and the Hulk are presenters of stand up comedy, it is fruitless to debate.

What happened? I remember Man Of Steel being pretty good, why did they rush straight to the justice league'?

*blocks ur path*

my guess is because they didn't want to waste time on a flash movie, no one wants to watch an aquaman movie, and they have to compete with the avengers flicks

He's trying to say he doesn't know the JUST meme, to bait someone

I AM GETTING STRONGER

>200% Martha

That fucking headbutt reaction

JEWESS CAN'T ACT

>Fatman
>A Jewish Skeleton
>The token
>A cross-eyed homeless man
>A Jewish fag
>CG mouth man
The Justice League everybody!

I actually laughed,

Jesus

THIS ISNT EVEN MY FINAL FORM

I didn't know John Travolta was in this movie!

5 star man

why is his chin twisted at a weird angle?

the absolute state of manchild movies

Why did they give him a butt chin?

> hey look everyone i'm gay, I'M GAY LOOK AT ME

kek

Why would I care if Thor made more money? Why would you care? Do you work for Marvel, perhaps?

>$300 million budget

MARVEL BTFO

>that aerial shot at the end of the god damn Batman being reduced to rolling around on the ground, clutching his leg like a bitch going, "Ugh ouchies" for comic relief

Fuck me, I can't believe this is real.

I came back, and it's next!

THE MOVIE IS BALL SHOW!

More merits than problems, but much more, you can rest easy!

All heroes are cool.
Superman is very good, but really good!
The villain is menacing, not the best nor the worst villain of HQ movies, but it does work!
The mood is balanced and it is not pie, it is level Avengers.
The film is not so fast, I think it was about 10 minutes, wanted more time in the final fight, but nothing compromising.

And post-credit scenes are awesome!

IS THE LEAGUE OF FUCKED JUSTICE!

This looks worse than the Flash tv show.

kek

fun fact: justice league is making less than a movie titled "toilet" in India

I can not get over this casting man
aquamomoa ffs
an alcoholic lazy eyed cant act for shit aquaman

somebody post this webm

i can smell the poo from here

There seems to be a tolerance for Marvel, which does not exist with DC.
Today, criticism was too damaging to a movie's performance.
Thor's jokes, beauty. But Batman being sarcastic, screwed up with the movie.
The Civil War CGI and Spider-Man, that's fine.
But the Steppe Wolf, what a horrible movie.
The Loki wanting to dominate the Earth, that's fine. Wolf of the Steppe, wanting to dominate the Earth, to put an end to his exile and to have his place as New God (yes this was said by him in the film), without motivation, cliché.
Thanos takes a stick with a jewel of Infinity for Loki, who loses his staff, and then Thanos goes after the jewel next year, fine.
They went after Superman and forgot the mother's box, putz we go behind the boxes, bumbling.
They did not play the whole song, shot in the foot.
Marvel does not have music, that's fine.
I hate Nolan, business of realism too bad, Marvel is lighter and fun, alright.
League has to be heavy, dense, was light and fun, just like an episode of League No Limits, bad movie.

I do not agree with the review. I found the film great. It should have taken 4 eggs, for it does not lose anything for Thor, Back Home, and Guardians.

How come in the wonder woman movie she was just kinda strong and now shes for reals wonder woman?

It really does, what the hell

How smelly was your theater?

It deserved 7 eggs easily.

Made a thing.

I for one applaud Whedon for retroactively making BvS, a movie I thought was ok, look really damned good

Why did they go out of their way to make Cavill ugly in all Superman films? He is okay looking with the right hair. Why did they insist that his hairline be at the top of his head??

>FUCK ME I USED TO BE STRONG
>LANCEL YOU SHIT BRING ME ANOTHER DRINK
>A FUCKING BOAR!?