Gunnerkrigg Court

>Oh yeah...
gunnerkrigg.com/

>spend the rest of her life with her

degeneracy

Tom just threw a lit match onto the Sup Forums powderkeg.

And now you've pissed off the fae. Good job.

Hmm. We don't know the circumstances behind Red and Aliyu being roped into helping with Jeanne's ghost. Were they asked? Forced? Blackmailed?

Probably just asked, because this comic doesn't do conflict, but... hmm.

If I remember right Annie asked blue to help her because blue can do illusions. Red just tagged along because she's red. And blue accepted because annie said blue will be awarded a name if she helps. It seems like this can be blamed on robot jumping into the fairly calm situation though.

>nb4 it's a misunderstanding dating back to when Red and Blue were fairies in the forest and Annie didn't kill them

The terms were that Aliyu would get a name.

I think they were told plainly what the risks were and did it for the exchange of naming Ayilu. In the case of regular people, Annie would be fine.

It's just that as fairies, especially ones that willingly looked for death to become human, they probably didn't know what death really is. It seems like Red is only just realising how losing Ayilu for real would make her feel.

So depending on how much Annie understands of fairy culture, she probably shouldn't have asked them in the first place because they don't know what's being asked of them.

Red bout to send annie to auschwitz

I actually just kinda said "oh shit" aloud and unbidden

"Oh come on Red, she's just a side character!"

Kill them all

Kill tom too

Are we actually going to have some fucking conflict for a change?

I must say, bringing up the legitimate topic of Annie dragging her friends to a murderbox and hope for the best, by making the "out of touch" fairy blame her so the argument is addressed without the need to go DRAMA with the other people, is a good move, Tom

Red should be the main character in this comic.

I don't think it could be anybody else. Kat, Parley and Smitty all know and accepted the risks, wanting to help Jeanne. Red and Ayilu were the only outsiders.

and that's why I killed your stupid fat friend

And we've yet to see Parley's hands round Annie's throat for nearly getting Smitty killed.

Annie's achieved her goal of getting Jeanne into the Ether and now everyone's going to hate her lol

I think Annie sacrificing her afterlife to revive Smitty kinda nullifies Parley's right to get angry.

>tfw Red is more of a fire head girl than Annie is

Parley wanted to free Jeanne just as much as Annie, or even more.

Gay

Damn, Red.

You gay.

I think we should unanimously agree to call ayilu John madden because it sounds far better.

Might as well just call her aeiou.

Calling it now. Red is going to thank Annie for teaching her how important Ayilu was to her.

Why does Red wear a nazi uniform again?

Probably thinks it's what counts as 'formal' for special occasions.

ugh more romance.

in a fun twist all that red is saying in fairy culture means that they see each other as sisters and when annie suggests that they are lovers they react shocked and surprised and slightly disgusted at the idea of incest.

on the other hand all fairies are female so it makes sense that their love would be same-sex

Depends where they come from. From the sound of that bonus page about them, faes just come into being for 'jobs' like making things rust and such.

So sex and sexuality is probably completely foreign to them. They probably have no clue what the stuff down there is for.

after a small ceremony where she gets a 30ft by 30ft copy of her face with FART written on her forehead, they'll kiss and hold hands happily ever after

You don't need sex ed to have functional hormones.

You'd be amazed how clueless people can be of their own bodies when they're not told shit.

and little to no self control since you've only been in the bodies maybe a year + you do whatever you want in forest culture

>Someone finally calls Annie out on her bullshit
>it's Teh Penguin of Doom *holds up spork*

>it was your fault
Shit, Annie gonna get redpilled

How the fuck is Red the only sensible person in all this?
Although next page she's gonna thank Annie for making her realize she's in love, isn't she?

I'm hoping she punches her in the face

So it's one of the "Annie gets BTFO" chapters? There's been a whole lot of them recently, it kinda lessen the impact.

I wish all her friends would just cast out Annie already.
Throw rotten eggs at her.
Kick her while she's on the ground!

Kat isn't fat!
Sh-She's just big nosed!

If Daddy learn about that one, she might lose her right to wear clothes this time

Wait Red is totally justified here then, Annie put Blue's life in mortal danger by taking advantage of her naivitee.

Or maybe they're Berserk-style fairies, who have the barbie doll situation going on down there.

Haha, we can hope, right?

As fairies, sure. Now they're human and have these weird innie bits the human teachers refuse to answer questions about.

Well, you use those for storage, right?
You put your school supplies in there.
Rulers and pencils and all that.

Oooh, Annie being shamed publicly, walking through court and even taking classes in the nude? That's so fucking hot!

The Gunnerkrigg afterlife is having your soul destroyed to fuel magic.

Does Red have any powers? Also please give ayoo a better name before she starts causing property damage

kek

Her hair goes UP

Call her LaLiLuLeLo. Yes, with the caps every time.

Well if anything she likely volunteered for danger.
But it could still be Annie's fault for not explaining how dangerous the ghost was.

Either that or Annie did say "This ghost can kill you, are you sure?" And being idiot fairies they went "Psssh don't sorry about it, tubby."

>Either that or Annie did say "This ghost can kill you, are you sure?" And being idiot fairies they went "Psssh don't sorry about it, tubby."

They're fairies. They probably only heard "I'll give your friend a name" and flat out ignored the rest.

With an even better name wouldn't she cause even greater property damage?

And just call Annie "Deepthroat".

>implying the Carver girl deserves a name

And call Tony "Master".

When is the filler arc over?

people are going to complain it's going to slow whether it's filler or not anyway.

When Annie finally dies.
Then we can concentrate on what realy matters. PazKat.

>lesbians lesbians lesbians
>consequences for main character's actions?
Oh shit don't mess with me.

You gotta do this, Tom.

I might draw Annie getting snuffed by Parley later, but I already did Red chokin Ayilu and it has to be gross as well, so I don't really have a good idea for that. Anything else gross that peeps would like to see?

it would be really gross is you just left forever

>I might draw Annie getting snuffed by Parley later,
But Parley was full on the plan of freeing Jane. She is as guilty as anie in risking everyone's life.

Red, Ayilu and the other fairies doing an informative guide on the many uses of their 'crotch pocket'

Okay, but you do realize it has to be gross?
So I'd do some RH Minus type stuff or maybe even worse.
I do it all for you.
B-but muh Annie abuse!

Random items covered in slop isn't gross?

Noooo, it'd have to AT LEAST be they put scissors in there and it goes wrong.

Your birth is when it went wrong.

Yes, that's true! :D

Can't wait for next page where Annie autistically apologizes and not reprimend Red of the circumstances leading up to the events.

Nobody wants to see that though. You're just wasting your time drawing it.

That's all I ever do, though.

We get it Tom, she GAY

Oh hey Annie stopped wearing that olive lipstick.

It was unsightly

It was very sightly! She looked like a whore. It was hot.
However, I enjoy her not wearing it even more, because of its context.

Maybe it's time for a change then. Either of what you drew or who for. I'm sure there are fandoms out there that would love that shit.

I don't want to, though.
I like Gunnerkrigg.

You can still follow it. Just don't draw anything of it.

But I wanna tho.

Red bores me.

Please just fuck off.

I hope Red's not going to be a bitch about this. I'm all for the fairies actually learning something of value but does Annie really need to get pissed on any more?

>does Annie really need to get pissed on any more?
Yes.
Also, hot.

Not that I mind some Red antic, but I just want this little confrontation to resume.

Didn't the fairies already meet Jeane once back when Annie first encountered her?

They kneww about her and knew she was dangerous. But they didn't really met her at that point.

Who is Blue?

They don't seem to be unaware of just how dangerous she is and in the next page Red is just fucking about, so if she's gonna pull some shit here about how Annie risked all their lives she can fuck right off.
does have an interesting point though, maybe the fairies understood the risk but not what the risk actually meant.

Red now understands Loss.

When a dumb fairy with zero attention span is telling you that you're a thoughtless bitch, that's gotta hurt. So yes, I DO hope she gets pissed on some more, yes.

>When a dumb fairy with zero attention span is telling you that you're a thoughtless bitch
I don't see how Red's in the right in this situation.

>Accomplish something you've been trying to do for fucking ages with the help of people who understand the risks involved
>End up doing something you've been avoiding for half your life to save someone when shit goes wrong
>The people who asked you don't even give you gratitude

Ah, I see you are a man of refined tastes as well.

Why more?

Bitch raped her soul.

Weird pride

>BRRAP