More like Trans-absent-parent

More like Trans-absent-parent

>variety.com/2017/tv/news/jeffrey-tambor-exits-transparent-sexual-harassment-1202618794/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A2GN_jM1DuI
youtube.com/watch?v=6mouwqKV8HE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't he the lead? Is the show cancelled at this point?

Man, they saw right through him.

>Try to make a fictional series dignifying trannies
>Mentally ill tranny in real life fucks it all up

I'd laugh if it wasn't so predictable

They'll probably regear it with an actual tranny as the lead this time to apologise.

NO TOUCHING

he should've just came out

For what purpose? It was critically acclaimed series but it wasn't making a ton of money.
They'll just shut it down and save the embarrassment

>There’s a good chance I may have been convicted of some light... harassment

youtube.com/watch?v=A2GN_jM1DuI

How is this going to affect Arrested Development S5? I know folks didn't care for S4 much, but I love the series and was looking forward to the new season.

It's over, Jason Bateman will be the next one. Nothing will stop this killing machine. Say goodbye to all your white male actors in hollywood. The day of the rope has come nad it has no breaks.

There were a lot of cross-series cast, prognosis doesn't look good for Tambor

>degenerate show ruined by degenerate cast being degenerate off-stage
Who could have seen that coming?
Good riddance. S
Was never gonna happen and that's for the best desu.

>white
>Tambor

>Transparent, literally the most cringingly, unrealistically liberal show ever made, lauded by lefty feminists everywhere
>The star turns out to be a sexual harasser of women, both cis and trans

L O L
O
L

I wonder if he’ll be recast in the Star Vs. Cartoon.

>Transparent, literally the most cringingly, unrealistically liberal show ever made, lauded by lefty feminists everywhere
>The mentally ill working on it seize on the current climate to try make themselves famous by attacking the star who flat out denies it
Fixed that for you

>“I’ve already made clear my deep regret if any action of mine was ever misinterpreted by anyone as being aggressive, but the idea that I would deliberately harass anyone is simply and utterly untrue,” Tambor said. “Given the politicized atmosphere that seems to have afflicted our set, I don’t see how I can return to ‘Transparent.’”

>“I am aware that a former disgruntled assistant of mine has made a private post implying that I had acted in an improper manner toward her,” Tambor said in a statement obtained by Variety at the time of Barnes’ allegations. “I adamantly and vehemently reject and deny any and all implication and allegation that I have ever engaged in any improper behavior toward this person or any other person I have ever worked with. I am appalled and distressed by this baseless allegation.”

So he's basically going "Fuck you all, you psycho bitches. I quit"

Shame. Tambor's probably the only accused that actually shocked me. I really trust the fact that he outright denied it instead of pussyfooting or giving non-answers.

If anything it would be good for it, he now has a lot more free time

Underrated post

But wouldn't Netflix and the cast want to distance themselves away from Tambor?

This.

I dont believe this shit, theres no fucking way.

>work on a show for psychotic progressives
>they backstab you instantly

That's a pretty good trap desu

Are we really gonna ruin Tambor for chasing that feminine benis?

damn she looks pretty hot

Unlike others hes denied its ever happened. And Trannyparent wasn't a Netflix show so none of the crew is the same

The guy on the left isn't bad either

>they film all George sr. scenes from tambors irl jail cell

[BREATHES IN]

>NO TOUCHING

>be me
>sell my soul
>be in drag to be a protagonist
>get too open minded
>too woke
>stop thinking trannies are gross
>go for it
>im fired from my own show

>I adamantly and vehemently reject and deny any and all implication and allegation that I have ever engaged in any improper behavior toward this person
Good Idea

>I’ve already made clear my deep regret if any action of mine was ever misinterpreted by anyone as being aggressive
Bad Idea

I'm sorry mr Tambor but you're not transphobic enough and got too into it

kek

daddy back in jail michael

His denial of the charges is proof of his guilt. Haven't you read Kafka?

Because if Amazon cancells it then it would mean a PR nightmare for them.

Now that Tambor's out, who should play the new protagonist?

Who..... Is this

A mentally ill dude

Fuck him. I remember the interview he did on O&J where he was a total twat to everyone on the show, while trying make it seem like Transparent was the greatest show ever that truly brings the plight of trannies forward for modern audiences. He's a stuck up jackass that is in desperate need of a humbling.

>fill cast with mentally ill folks who are severely depressed more often than not and who have a victim complex the size of Mars
>They fuck up thr dynamic on set with their antics
I can believe Weinstein did it and a bunch of other accusations, but I am 100% with Tambor on this. Obviously it sucks to get accused, but at least now he has already gotten critical praise for the show and can quit prancing around in drag for a mediocre production.

Natalie Mars.

>she

How about a Turkish actor?

It really needed to be said, thank you.

was the interview like this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=6mouwqKV8HE

I'd chase after it however it doesn't sound like he actually did. Seems more like he got angry on set one day lashed out at someone and then they got butthurt enough about it to falsely accuse him of sensual harassment in a ploy to get him fired.

filming has wrapped, i believe

Serves him right. He should’ve known there’s no amount of groveling that will appease the trans.

HEY NOW

Who the fuck am I kidding, none of you kids will get this.

Shit, so what do you reckon they'll do for the series if and when they release it?

These pictures are nice and all but in full body shots you can tell right away she still has a manly frame.

LOL

Underrated

He made the right decision. Those kinds of people will inevitably destroy anything they touch.

He deserves everything he gets for participating in degenerate propaganda.

I got it.

Denying it happened doesn't change anything. The accusation is enough. They finally found a way to destroy someone without question.

Daddy horny Michael

>this chart my cat made reveals the truth!!
oh my god please kill yourself

Occupy hurt me so much. It was like seeing something you never imagined possible: people rising up and taking to the streets to tell the government that this shit is unfair and we won't take it. And then a bunch of faggy hippies and identity politics retards fucked up everything. Fucking drum circles and weed everywhere. It was like watching a revolution turn into that hippy episode of south park.
I'm still convinced that the elite higher ups killed it from within. But it doesn't matter

And then seeing it lumped in with the tea party soon afterwards and forgotten.
I liked the facebook page at the time. After it ended, they changed it to "occupy democrats".

idpol was created to destroy movements.

>Tambor gets bullied off show
>Ratings tank, network is embarassed by terrible reviews
>Women admit they exaggerated/lied
>Tambor gets to return smug as fuck for finale
>His character is no longer trans and tells everyone to go to hell

1 year, max?

Don't forget David Cross is a Nazi now because he might have said "ching chong" to some Chinese bitch ten years ago.

what a fucking idiot that girl was. it's like she didn't know cross is a well-documented bleeding heart liberal and that she was exposing a white supremacist instead of just revealing she's a shitty comedian who couldn't handle having her balls broken during a bit.

also she could have just called him to have lunch and hash it out, not tweet it out like a teenager trying to start shit

which part triggered you the most

>Jews
>white

>Ratings tank, network is embarassed
shit's on Amazon, they don't care about ratings as long as Bezos thinks he's making a difference in the world

No bully Anzu

fuuuuuck this show has amazing lesbian sex scenes with some milf and Maeby from arrested development. Dont watch the show, but ill be sad to see it go if its cancelled

The show was writing him out anyway. I stopped watching last year when they showed me a real tranny's shriveled up penis shit was so disgusting.

I'm glad all this is happening. I hope more garbage gets cancelled keeper eating your own skin liberals.

AHAHAHHAHA

Who's next?

I dated an actor (who is closet gay) a couple of years back. Not a big name guy, but one of those "That Guy" type actors who you see in a lot of shows in minor roles and in commercials.

He had a role on Arrested Development and commented that Tambor was a huge jerk to everyone on the set the day he filmed his scenes. He was such an asshole to my ex, that he turned down a chance to do a second episode later on because he didn't want to have to work with Tambor.

>Sans-parent

>literally pic related

This show should have been aborted to begin with.

MakeApp request

Was anyone even watching that show?

The show wasn't made to be watched. It was made to win Emmys and be the subject of thinkpieces.

now that Girls is off the air, though, it looks like that genre is on its way out

I watched half of the first episode before I couldn't take any more. I assumed it was a comedy.

me too, I made through perhaps 5 ep's
the levels of jewry were just too high for this goy
the sister brother were almost unwatchable they were so PC.

Could it also be the fact that he has FUTA written in size 48-fuck me hot pink font that gave it away? What do you say Sherlock?

It's as bad as Jessica Jones but at least one can pretend Jessica Jones is good because of the occasional action scene.

Started transitioning at 34 after having 34 years of testosterone running through their body, looks pretty good considering that.

Is that confirmed? I don't remember ever hearing they had actually started production

>cuck gets destroyed by the very thing he preached
P O T T E R Y

Didn't Arrested Development S4 end with george bluth turning trans?
How the fuck are they going to address that now?

larry sanders is the only place I know tambor from, one of the best shows hbo ever did.

burn in hell homo

Wasting a girl that beautiful on Transparent would be criminal.

literally every tranny ever has a flaw that stands out if you look (or listen) hard enough

I guarantee that Tambor did absolutely nothing wrong. He outright denied the allegations and the accuser, being trans, is likely mentally unstable, and as such much more likely to completely misread innocent touching or banter as some sort of sexual harassment. Tambor worked with many women on Arrested Development, many more women on The Larry Sanders Show, including just about every star of the 1990s, and none of them claimed any sort of sexual harassment. It's absolutely ridiculous that they are hanging Hank Kingsley for this unproven horseshit.

Harvey Weinstein and Louis CK worked with many women, and none of them claimed sexual harassment until 2 months ago.

>Given the politicized atmosphere that seems to have afflicted our set, I don’t see how I can return to ‘Transparent

HAHAHAHAHAHA

"""""""Critically Acclaimed""""""""
All you have to do to a show these days to get critically acclaimed is throw a faggot or a tranny in and get brownie points for it. Any show they """""""critically acclaim""""""" is going to be absolute fucking garbage, remember that.

fuck

here