Star vs the Forces of Evil

We need star to wear a Day of the Dead outfit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iCEDfZgDPS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe in a Halloween episode?

I feel like the plot has progressed to far for silly episodes. It really seems like it is gearing up for more plot in the next season.

Can we all agree that Heckapoo is best girl?

i can see why people like her
but she isnt even the best commissioner, i find rhombulus to be the one with the best character and development

Marco and Star mock wedding before a battle and afterwards Marco loses his memories of Star when?

Or what if Marco says the wrong name during his and Stars wedding?

Surely she'd be a Sailor Scout?

Star telling Marco all the things she loves about him and telling him she loves him at which point he says, "I love, Janna," when?

>what if Marco says the wrong name during his and Stars sex?

I want sane Mina Loveberry.

Does she even have a pussy or butthole?

War has fractured her mind, the terrible things she saw, the terrible things she did. All for the glory of Mewni.

Just how she likes it.

So Glossaryck is pretty much this guy, only made correctly right?

Like some ancient Mewmans did some ritual to create a being to understand and teach magic, gave him a body, and he proceeded to... actually do those things.

Starco es linda y perfecta
Linda y perfecta

where is marco as xibalba?

Her mind was fractured because she lost the love of her life. Star's fate will be the same as hers if she doesn't do anything about it--eternally searching for a mud sister to share her pain.

Why do people care about the gender of the shows creator? If we wanted to normalize female creators why do we celebrate it like it is some achievement that bravery? How can it really be an achievement if both men and women are equal?

Ask the leftists.

Maybe... no one knows what he is or where he came from. I mean he created space time right?

We used to believe that too.
You naive child.

I like how she's the same age as Moon, more or less, but despite all the horrors of combat she's observed and whatever terrible events that transpired to break her mind, she could pass for a teenager while Moon's obviously showing her age.

Whatever she did, she did something right.

But Rhombulus isn't a girl, so she IS best girl.

That show is shit though.

Star Vs already got approved for a 4th season, and I don't believe Disney is doing the same "cut the season into halves and show it as two separate seasons" shit that Cartoon Network is doing

Technically he created Omnitraxus to regulate alternate timelines.

He did not create Father Time, or at least, it didn't say he did in the book.

Unlike that, Star's season 3 "fillers" would probably center around magic adventures in Mewni and other dimensions, like some crazed DnD shit but now it has probably other characters beyond Star and Marco tagging along.

No more townie garbage shit. And even then, Star's "townie" episodes have been shown to be quite fun simply because of how similarly autistic in another wavelength they can be compared to Star. See: Collateral Damage

Ahhh... hmmm...

That's actually a neat backstory; after losing her love she devoted herself to battle until her mind became so broken she forgot why she dedicated herself to battle in the first place.

>yfw she loved River

I guess you're right.

Unless he was involved in the multiverse's very creation, he probably didn't create Father Time. Remember that without that guy life itself stops.

> after losing her love she devoted herself to battle until her mind became so broken she forgot why she dedicated herself to battle in the first place.
So... pic related?

Pa ke kieres zaber etho jaja salu2

It's a "Moon and Star fight over Mina's attention when she's temporarily rendered sane" episode.

Yeah. As powerful as Glossaryck is, even he can't do anything if a spell stops the Wheel of Progress.

nice tummy

MAKE SEPTARSIS GREAT AGAIN

Episode where star and marco are traveling to different earth countries when?

The more Star gets shit on, the more I grow to love seeing it.
Why is Star suffering so delicious?

Because you touch yourself at night

I'm really, really afraid it gets plot heavy and lose all the silliness.

Don't get me wrong, I loved all the (mostly cuck) theories in these threads and would like Star vs to get to some dramatic high points, but I am deathly afraid that it will lose its jokes and general sense of good cheer.

I already don't know how they're going to fix the status quo within the premiere, especially if they go with a 11-minute premiere like they did S2.

Steven looked...really small in that shot. Had he been 'child-ified'? Or is that just how he looked normally?

>I already don't know how they're going to fix the status quo within the premiere

Who says they will?

Pretty much the point of everything related to the wands in S2 was that they didn't.

He was a manlet in the first season. Now he's a fucking midget.

>yfw Toffee defeats Star and rips out her wings as a metaphor for rape

Well the two main characters have a pretty interesting dynamic now. I don't believe they are going to become and item in the next season. It is too soon. I'm not sure how it is going to end up, but I expect less fluff episodes.

It's just the storyboarders being hacks. Not only they changed everyone from having decent proportions to being a bobblehead, but for Steven in particular they're also having the voice actor talk in an annoying shrill voice.
And the worst offender is the episode in the pic. In the middle of a really tense story arc they slapped in a nonsensical townie episode where Steven just hangs out with these random quirky kids and acts like a complete moron, costantly saying things out loud.

>yfw you realize Toffee losing his finger was a metaphor for castration

Someone post that surprise rape comic

Is it just me or does the quality of the image seem shit?

Damn, that's dark, Nefcy.

>S3 hypes up "the return of the bewitching Queen from the history of Mewni" as the key to winning the war
>Talked about how this Queen dealt with the monsters "uniquely"
>Glossaryck mentioned this Queen's "unorthodox magic"
>Baby sweated, saying "Even among the most experienced magical examiners she's completely new to us."
>Moon and Star finally found this Queen, hiding inside the eternal magma of Mountain of Doom
>It's pic related

Here's a classic by the same guy since I don't have it

Post yfw something happens at the start of season 3 that wipes everybody's memory of the last 2 episodes and everything goes back to status quo.

Oh Adam!

I want to see the show ending with Toffee winning.

toffee is usually shown to be rather unstoppable, so him getting a real defeat would be really satisfying

>toffee wins but Star modifies his plans enough for her to end up with Marco
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

Inb4 love wins the day

The show gets annoyingly off model a lot, sometimes it gets hard to tell the actual height of characters. Hell even Connie might be off model here

He didn't even make that, he just responded with "Hahahahahhaha" which I have know idea what he meant by

I have a growing feeling that Star will undergo an change of attire next season while training to fight Toffee. From the bear/sword/blood clothing Nefcy drew of Star a week ago to pic related just seems maybe.

>yfw Star with earrings.

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

good thing for her is that war is back so she can go back to murder routine and forget herself in a sea of red

Other pic for reference.

>Su
>plot progression
This show died with the cluster. don't fool yourself.

>star gives in to her hat and anger
>glows green and becomes a slave to her Id
>toffee sets her upon marco as his trump card
>battle where star unleashes all her power and marco has to do his best just to survive
>high commission all slow down star just enough for marco to have an opening to finish off star
>marco hesitates and star shrugs off everyone and walks up to marco to deliver a final blast
>marco walks up to star as if to confront her
>gives her a hug instead
>pink energy flows from marco to star
>star begins to revert to normal

Star isn't going to have an evil transformation. Marco will.

>marco still stays with jackie after all that

what a badass

>Marco hugs evil Star
>Marco tells evil Star of all the things they've done
>Marco kisses evil Star
>Marco still stays with Jackie

>marco runs past jackie to hug star instead
>jackie gives them her blessing
>everyone is happy no one is cucked
>star and marco finally get together to everyones cheering

Wait, doesn't this mean Jackie gets cucked?

worst ending

best ending

best girl never gets cucked, she just gets what she wants.

Anyone got that one Yandere Star comic where she hypnotized Marco into dancing with her post BBtBC?

No, better
>Toffee wins, rips Star's wings out
>Marco-Jackie is endgame. Star lives rest of life trapped on Earth, shattered and lonely.

Nope, Star stays evil Anakin ending pls.
>High Commission utterly destroyed
>Marco defeats and maims Star
>Remaining resistance goes into hiding
>Star hunts Marco and Jackie seeking revenge
>Ludo redeemed villain arc?

>it actually was, it was renewed so early since the incredibly active fanbase gave it a good bill of health

>later proven by the largest opening for a show
Largest opening for a show...on Disney?

>Jackie tells Marco that she never really loved him
>Jackie tells Marco that he's the most beta cuck that she's ever dated
>Jackie joins Toffee's minions

I just finished season two and I definitely enjoy the show, it's light hearted and the fight scene at the end was awesome. I'm really excited to see the next season. This is a refreshing series after being so involved with SU myself.

The love between the Prince of the Lucitor Kingdom and Princess of the Waterfolk Kingdom.

How is SU these days? I fell off around the time the Rubies showed up.

>Jackie turned Rafael into stone
>Jackie imprisoned Angie in an unbreakable gem
>Jackie fed the laser puppies cat food once

So wait a sec, what's the deal with Rasticore's Dimensional Chainsaw? Did he just steal a bunch of dimensional scissors, snap them, and use them as blades, was it a custom order he paid for from Hekapoo, or is it a semi-functional knockoff that doesn't rely on Hekapoo?

Reminder that this is canon

Make Star Hillary.
>everyone wants and expects her to win but that's not what Marco really wants
>Jackie swoops in and steals the win causing massive assrage in the fandom
#i'mwithstillwithstar

>"Yeah, this place is great! I used to live here"
>"Me too. Wait, what?"
>Me too

What did she mean by this?

Probably a bootleg device, given how many times he had to rev it to get it started. Which in itself was a prop gag (a poor one at that) that was kind of unnecessary. We'll never see him use the chainsaw effectively. For how little he did in season 2 the Magic High Council should have gotten space in the intro.

Filler isn't going anywhere. this isn't the kind of show that stays heavy with plot at all times and I like that, this show needs to stay loose and stick to its roots.

Maybe Jackie thought Star meant in part of the town next to the river, you know, above that river bank. But then she realized Star meant "literally in the river" here.

or Jackie could be a mermaid who once lived in the river.

Jackie was homeless and did lots of crack.

>Jackie, Janna and Marco go on grand adventures without Star

Post songs you think should go with the Season 3 trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=iCEDfZgDPS8

I don't. I literally don't care.

It's obvious Jackie is going to win because the show is making you want to ship Starco and giving you blatant signs that it's "destiny" but the forces binding them have been revealed to be quite dark in nature.

Starco tears will be glorious when Jarco solidifies itself as permanent

Marco, Jackie, Janna, and Tom go on RPG dimensional adventures, meanwhile Star trains to become stronger. From time to time she joins the party.

I liked this episode, I could see them dating but StarCo is best.

Fucking horrible. Last episode was literally Steven and Amythst bonding a little but it felt so rushed and boring. Oh and they included Lars. I just wanna see them fight the fucking Diamonds already and then sing and cry about it.

Mermaids were known to live in rivers, ect, ect, ect