Anyone going to watch this? It premieres tonight

Anyone going to watch this? It premieres tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CMKWPtJc18c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No but I'd love to hear his reasoning. Is he saying native Indians don't have accents? Apu is a good stand in. The guys hard working, owns a business, and has many friends.

>premiering the same night as a new Simpsons episode

Cheeky

>indian charcter runs a 7-11
>somehow this isn't realistic and is offensive

WHAT BOTHERED
ME MOST ABOUT SNEED WAS THE
WAY HE BOUGHT
MY STORE,
--- REPLACING ---
REAL F*CK
REAL S*CK
WITH A SH**TY
FEED & SEED STORE.

>real problems
Such as getting potty trained
or coming face to face with deodorant for the first time in life.
The struggle...

It's a fucking cartoon character

I don't get offended at over the top shitty English accents in American shows.

This will be the straw that breaks the camel's back for a lot of people I think. We're already starting to see more and more push back against this socially inclusive mentality and people are becoming more brave to call thing's out that they believe are overtly whiny.
>inb4 some blogger "critic" calls it brave

Nope. It is a dumb issue.

Or attending the cinema

youtube.com/watch?v=CMKWPtJc18c

who thinks like this? at no point in my life have i ever felt that some "negative" portrayal of mexicans on tv was a stand-in for my parents.

AYE THE ACCENTS ON THA SHEW ARE FOOKIN OFFENSIVE YE CHEEKY WEE BASTARDS

American poos trying to get some victim bux eh? Can't blame them I guess. I would like to hear if he has any legit complaints, I mean it's not like apu shits in the street or anything, he is a well liked productive member of their fictional society

Willie is a lunatic too, wheres all the offended scotsman?

>Shitty accent

Low hanging fruit.

They are white and therefore don't qualify for victim bux

Let's see, Apu is...
>Friendly
>Hardworking
>Religious
>Respectful of his family
>Well-liked in the community

B-but a white guy does his voice! So it's racist because of reasons

>the only Indian minor side character in the show wasn't exactly like my family and the show didn't go out of it's say to explore Indian immigrant issues simply because I wanted it to
wtf i hate groening now

Almost every character on the Simpsons is a stereotype. That's kind of the point.

WHEN WILL THE HATE END?

Celts love their stereotypes.

funny how he's fine with homer being a fat white imbecile and every other character in the show being a stereotype but this one gets him butthurt

What about the Poo in Big Bang theory? He has a thick accent and is a scientist (stereotype American poo job). By this guys logic that's also problematic

This cunt just thinks he's too good to work at a convenience store and therefore any other Indian working at one is a problematic misrepresentation

Nah, Apu's brown and the showrunners are liberal, he's going to get written off the show next season and replaced by a middle eastern man who speaks perfect English with an american accent.
Screencap this post.

Pretty much every professional/businessman in The Simpsons is portrayed as incompetent to some degree, regardless of race. This is a documentary about nothing.

Ironic considering theres a million "Dr Patels."

why do wealthy indians have such snooty attitudes?

next season is likely to be the last

underrated post

Quick, list every problematic Simpsons side character so we can make our own cash grab documentaries! Bonus points if you can hit two minority demographics at once

no wonder they love shitty movies. anything would be hype as fuck in that atmosphere

My father beat me, but I guess a character having an accent on a cartoon is traumatizing too

Latinos have pride in themselves. Indians are systematically all assholes with no self-esteem.

India's caste system migrated with them.

then you’re a dumb self hating minority lol retard, all the racism stuff that progressives talk about is real, it just is insurmountable and totally hardwired biologically. You SHOULD care if whites think you’re gross as a group and are lesser. You should care a lot. But, there’s nothing you can do about it. They are, you are, we are all racist and biologically racist at that. Sorry, but you’re not based you’re just a house nigger

Is this real? Is this an entire movie about pajeets being offended by apu from the simpsons? What timeline is this, I think I made a wrong turn

Also
>Cheats his customers whenever possible
>Frequently takes advantage of Homer's stupidity
>Shady business practices

But to be fair, every Simpsons character is flawed except for the Flanders and neo-Simpsons Lisa. Kind of what makes the show funny.

Bumblebee man I guess. Maybe we'll get one how Carl is gay and tops Lenny.

having a father is white privilege you dumb honkey

Boo fucking hoo faggot. Every race/nationality gets made fun of and stereotyped. In actuality, it's the only way we're all equal. We're ridiculous evolved monkeys.

Price gouging isn't cheating, it's literally the MO of every convenience store. If you want fair prices go to a supermarket, if you need a bottle of milk for your kids cereal right this second you'll pay whatever Pajeet wants

Scots fucking love Willie
They actually fight over what city he comes from

THIS, no one ever mentions this but its true. Why else do you see all those pajeets soliciting women for sex on facebook? They think they're whores (literally) and solicit them for sex. I used to work retail and Indians typically weren't friendly because I was "lower" despite being like 19 and in college.

kek

It's part of their culture. The still carry that ridiculous tier system where the less money you have, the less important you are.

Carry over to here, they think they're hot shit for being able to afford running water.

FoPBP

apu is literally, and i mean LITERALLY a mirror of the dad of every single indian kid i went to school with. it isn't an offensive portrayal.

If Apu was literally the exact same character but his voice was done by an Indian this pathetic attention seeking exercise wouldn't exist

Welcome to clown world! HONK HONK!

That that Sup Forums neckbeards get booty blasted about white males being portrayed as anything but perfect aryan supermen but don't say anything about when minorities are portrayed negatively

Indians are quite literally the worst people in the world. At least blacks are good at sports and crime.

And it's one with a prominent Apu involvement

I am offended by the offensive portrayal of the retarded Ralph kid, this is very offensive to real retards, or would be if they weren't so retarded.

>every Simpsons character is flawed except for the Flanders
lol okay

Some indian kid snitched on me for calling the teacher a bitch. Then he fucking did it again when I called another teacher's son a fag.

Please point to a single Sup Forums post of someone complaining about white representation in cartoons.

>being offended that some guy you've never heard of or give two shits about being offended
I'm offended by the circle of offenses! Someone pay attention to meeeeeeeee!

this is really incredible

worked a convenient store owned by Indians. Pretty spot on.

And this is coming from an arab

>shitty accent
That's literally how indian people sound, is he calling his own accent shitty?

I wouldn't say blacks are good at crime judging on all the times they dindu nuffin. They're just to stupid to realize that they're bad at it.

Name one flaw.

>using the loo
>realistic

fuck off you fucking fedora faggot

almost as bad as or....dare i say it- worse than brazilians?

Just look at the top half of this kids head. His real problem is that he's a nu male faggot

Judgemental to a fault, bottles up his emotions until he literally goes insane, faggot children

Underrated post. Seems like it'll be an entire doco ignoring everything about the character and just complaining that he's an Indian with an accent

You have to be pretty fucking new to have not seen the bitching over the past 3 years anytime a white male character is a villain in literally anything and the protagonist is a minority.

You fuck off you jew worshipping cucklord.

He's not a true Scotsman though

Portray an Indian with an accurate accent and you are racist and stereotyping
Portray with him no accent and you are whitewashing him
Remove the character from the show and you lack diversity
YOU LITERALLY CANNOT WIN IN ANY SITUATION.

Imagine white men getting angry at a less than spectacular depiction of white men. Such a thing is unheard of.

:^)

If you're actually Indian you can get away with 1 and 2.

Sneedposting has really grown on me lately. I fought it for the longest time but now I've come around

oh fuck me is some cuck indian shit skin really dedicating an entire show to what's wrong with Apu from the simpsons? Holy fucking shit. The mental disorder is real.

>cucklord
Hey Soyboy, 2016 called, they want their insult back

Another spoiled SJW bitching and whining over nothing.

non indian pajeet here and i only kinda agree with this. pakis are objectively worse than indians, nut indians are still p weird

Thank you for dodging my question. Next?

If anything Willie is a flattering portrayal of a Scot.

Change his name to Street Pu. That way he wouldn't be a stereotype, he'd just be an accurate representation.

its almost like there is an ulterior motive and people dont really care about browns

Theist detected

pretty sure real poo in loos don't give a flying fuck about these inane stuff

>This will be the straw that breaks the camel's back

Actually most people in the US never catered to these faggots. This trend seems more popular than it really is because of the proportion of media types embracing it.

Go ask 100 people on the street of a random US city if the character Apu offended them and you'll get 100 "no"s.

I shot, gutted, and butchered two deer this weekend you impotent urban poof.

link me 1 (one) television series devoted to whites complaining about this topic

yeah that's fair i concede

you are supposed to have an actual indian

They're too drunk to care

Do that to someone who also has a gun bitch.

Akira, Kookie Kwan, Old Jewish Guy, Julio...

At least nobody else gives a shit, and Apu has been a beloved television character for his entire run. He's not going anywhere.

I chuckled

Was Apu's name an intellignet social commentary

>Frequently takes advantage of Homer's stupidity
Him and basically everyone else. Bart does it on an almost episodic basis.
>Shady business practices
So basically he fits right in with Springfield.

/thread

Chuckheads BTFO