How would whedon handle this scene?

how would whedon handle this scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFNX0-nSH0g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wasn't this Whedon's reshot scene?

Yes.

THE MOVIE IS BALL SHOW!

More merits than problems, but much more, you can rest easy!

All heroes are cool.
Superman is very good, but really good!
The villain is menacing, not the best nor the worst villain of HQ movies, but it does work!
The mood is balanced and it is not pie, it is level Avengers.
The film is not so fast, I think it was about 10 minutes, wanted more time in the final fight, but nothing compromising.

And post-credit scenes are awesome!

IS THE LEAGUE OF FUCK JUSTICE!

This was a Whedon scene.

>jason
who?

is it? seems like something terrio would write

Keep telling yourselves that MCUcks

Who?

there was a robin in this universe?

Who the fuck is Jason?

It's gonna be alright OP. I know Justice League is a massive failure and will probably make less than Dr. Strange, but you'll get over it eventually.

>Jason Todd already dead

GEE THIS SURE WOULD HAVE BEEN INTERESTING TO SEE IN A SLOWLY BUILT UP DC UNIVERSE

TOO BAD SNYDER THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO START A STORY NEAR THE FUCKING END AND BATFLECK WILL BE GONE SOON BEFORE HE COMES ON IN A FUCKING MOBILITY SCOOTER

You can watch old Robin costume with a Joker Joke written on it in a scene from BvS.

I really think this is one of the few whedon scenes that was really needed, it shows the leadership role that batman has plus how fresh flash is to being a superhero.

But whedon really fucked it up with batman by making him say a lot of shit for easy laughs.

Yes. In BvS, you see a Robin suit in the Batcave painted with Joker grafiti.

He has an uncomfortable smile

Yeah, he became the Joker.

But, of course, the three heroes featured only Flash does not have a super strong motive, since Aquaman will help when he sees the threat that Steppenwolf is when he steals the boxes and the sprite he takes from Mera when she says he is responsible for protecting the seas and therefore has to help the heroes of the mainland. The cyborg has his father kidnapped, that's enough reason. Going back to Flash, if we compare with Spider-Man (which I liked a lot, even), Peter has no real reason to help Tony, no strong motive or anything, Tony basically asks him to join the team and he does not he hesitates not very much (if I remember correctly the only thing he cares about is traveling to Berlin from nowhere in the middle of the school term). So, if it works for Spidey this approach I do not see why I criticize similar lake with Barry.

>seeing batmans origin story for the gazilion time
why would you want that?

Why did he leave the paint on?

Why did Robin carry a halberd??

Is clearly whedon, he's good with those feels scenes(veteran and loki), Snyder can't make a serious scene without pseudo intelectual bullshit like jesus or trump references.

halBIRD

he does justify, he doesnt have any friends, or in fact anything, in his life. He wants to be part of something, even if he isnt sure what. Plus he idolizes everyone of them

>jesus or trump references.
The Jesus references are a thing, but the Trump ones are not. You're just a mad soyboy that's still mad about the election.

how do we know this was robin costume and not just a old batman costume, like a prototype?
was he ever mentioned?
do i have to assume that things that happened in the comics/cartoons are canon in this movie universe?

>Hahah Joke's on you Batman

Is that the best they could come up with? Christ

Are you just pretending to be stupid?

Tick tock

>REDDIT POST MEANS IT'S TRUE
the absolute state of mouse shills

these are real questions

There's literally a giant 'R' on the chest you fucking mong.

Maybe Batman was testing out other names? Not everything has to be from the comics or other adaptations.

That might just be the R-Series Batsuit

What’s it like being this retarded?

Ratman

maybe he tried ratman first but that didnt scared anyone?

They explained this on the LEGO batman movie,
this is the REGGAE batman suit.

I don't see it.

On the right side of the suit. (our right, Robin's left)

>it's another thread filled with room temperature IQs and shit bait attempts

To be fair you need a very high IQ to understand shitpost.

kek

>In and out? That's what she said!
>Roaring laughter

Son, what shit eating garbage country are you posting from?

I mean they did it in BvS anyway, and we’ve only properly seen his origins from the beginning in the Nolan films

Today, criticism was too damaging to a movie's performance.
Thor's jokes, beauty. But Batman being sarcastic, screwed up with the movie.
The Civil War CGI and Spider-Man, that's fine.
But the Steppe Wolf, what a horrible movie.
The Loki wanting to dominate the Earth, that's fine. Wolf of the Steppe, wanting to dominate the Earth, to put an end to his exile and to have his place as New God (yes this was said by him in the film), without motivation, cliché.
Thanos takes a stick with a jewel of Infinity for Loki, who loses his staff, and then Thanos goes after the jewel next year, fine.
They went after Superman and forgot the mother's box, putz we go behind the boxes, bumbling.
They did not play the whole song, shot in the foot.
Marvel does not have music, that's fine.
I hate Nolan, business of realism too bad, Marvel is lighter and fun, alright.
League has to be heavy, dense, was light and fun, just like an episode of League No Limits, bad movie.

I do not agree with the review. I found the film great. It should have taken 4 eggs, for it does not lose anything for Thor, Back Home, and Guardians.

>Pajeet

Shouldn't you be raping someone in a shit covered street?

DCEU. Where the best stuff happens offscreen.

What the fuck is wrong with Affleck here? He looks like Sylvester Stallone

Your using all caps.

Stop using all caps.

youtube.com/watch?v=KFNX0-nSH0g

>that one is culturally insensitive