Thanos is defeated by a quip
>Criticisms?
Thanos was beaten by a quip
>Hopes?
Thanos isn't beaten by a quip
>Fears?
Thanos is beaten by a quip

Thanos in Asgard

Thanos has to collect stones from the Collector, Xandar, Asgard, Vision's forehead and Dr. Strange.

That's no easy task and I worry they're just gonna gloss over it all.

>Movie about a villain they were building up since three movies ago
>They can't do decent villains

This movie will be the end of capeshit movies, i wonder what the next trend will be

concept art for phase 4 or 5 Robert's features are based on the actor from the gift/warrior

Thor and Rocket

Thor is seen WITHOUT Mjolnir

I think thats where Part 1 comes in, Thanos wont be an intergalactic threat just yet, but the movie should be 3/4 about Thanos aqcuiring the gems and letting the audience know how big of a deal he is and what is at stake, and should end with him having all 6.

But when they DO finally do decent villains, they stick, similar to Loki, and Thanos shouldnt be forgettable so I'm pretty hyped

>concept art

Stop spreading this meme. It's a shoop. It's a screencap from Hancock with Hugh Jackman's face pasted over it.

>Prediction?
It's not going to live up to the hype and it'll be another mediocre movie, but it will be treated as the second coming of Jesus.

My predictions.
>>All heroes break up into teams to go after each gem.
>>Some go to Asgard, Xandar, Knowhere, etc.
>>Along the way, they run into Thanos minions and fight for the gems.
>>Soon, the Avengers get most of the gems together
>>BETRAYAL! Someone Nebula backstabs the heroes and takes the gems back to Thanos. Alternatively, Thanos just attacks and takes the gems back.
>>Heroes are at their lowest, rousing speech, and prepare for the final battle against Thanos.

This would allow for there to be multiple climaxes at the same time so you don't have a build up of momentum and stop every time a gem is gotten. Also, smaller teams allow for more character interactions.

Moar like Josh Swolein amirite?

WHEN I SAY HAN, YOU SAY COCK!
HAN-

That pretty much goes for the whole MCU

Loki is remembered by a bunch of funoshita who get wet everytime they see his actor, nothing more

>But when they DO finally do decent villains, they stick, similar to Loki

Don't know about Thanos, but I'm betting Maximus will be the one who replaces Loki as the best MCU villain, and maybe even jump to the films

It is definitely a difficult beast to judge. For one, this will be the only time an MCU villain would be legitimately threatening because he has powers that don't let him be punched to submission.

Asshole.

I want Thanos to knock out the Hulk with ease. I want a fight where the Hulk doesn't control the flow of the fight and Thanos takes him out with withheld and precise punches. It's about time the Hulk got knocked the fuck out.

I swear if Thanos get all of the infinity gems for the gauntlet, he better not lose. I hope the heroes keep that from occurring. The infinity gauntlet setup is a auto win button.

If we don't see the Gauntlet fully assembled, it's blue balls. If none of the heroes are able to stop him, then what's the point of hyping up this film so much if every film before it is inconsequential to how Thanos is defeated? It would be like watching a Batman film, and when Batman is unable to beat the Joker, some US General nukes Gotham City. What would be the point of the rest of the story then?

I'd like decent parts for Scarlet Witch and Vision. MCU romances haven't mostly been great and this is a very weird romance to handle in a big mainstream movie, but if they get it right it could be fun and bring some new attention to characters who have't had a lot of screentime yet.

I fear the B-listers' screen time will be the first things to go when they cut for time, but B-listers also allow for more character development in a team story (like in the Avengers comics, which are mostly about the B-listers

Very Easy: Collector
Easy: Xandar
Normal: Kamar-Taj
Hard: Asgard
Very Hard: Vision

The biggest danger is that when Thanos rips Viz's stone out, it will have no emotional impact due to lack of screen time. They pretty much need a flashback to Wanda's mom and pop and her brother to cement the emotional stakes.

Saying Loki is a good MCU villain isn't saying much when I still don't understand what happened at the end of Dark World.

This is "I don't read comics: the post".

Thanos has the completed gauntlet in IG, loses. Magus gets it in IW, loses. Gauntlet isn't an auto win.

>Prediction?
RDJ is the one to effectively beat/outsmart Thanos because fan favoritism.
>Criticisms?
They are making IW without fucking Warlock.
>Hopes?
Tune down the quips and humor a bit.
>Fears?
They will tune up the quips and humor to eleven.
Vision and Strange will job in a really shitty way so Thanos can get their gems.
Most characters will have like three lines max and at most one moment to shine against random minions because things are getting too packed.

Have the power to warp reality, and don,t use said power to blink your enemies into oblivion. That make no sense.

How does one lose with so much power? The only way is to throw the fight.

>Collector
What gem does he have? Power gem (The Orb) is in Xandar.

Are you talking about the cocoon?

They could always go with Starlin's "my villain sue only loses when he wants to lose" thing.

I think CIVIL WAR revealed that the filmmakers are aware of how boring the standard superhero climax has become, but I don't know if they can get away with avoiding it this time. We have to see Thanos get Ultimate Power or we'll feel cheated.

Tony (if he puts arc back inside himself), Quill, and Wanda might have some immunity.

>Hard: Asgard

They got rekt by the elves pretty easily

The fucking elfs had black hole granades.

Fucking OP.

Aside from what said, Asgard's hard status comes from the fact it's in a plane parallel to the normal universe. Thanos would need the space gem to get there, and as it turns out that's the gem in Asgard's possession.

Loki may or may not play a part in Thanos invading.

Still has the reality gem.

>prediction
It will be mediocre

>Asgard's hard status comes from the fact it's in a plane parallel to the normal universe.

Except Asgard isn't. It's part of our universe. The Guardians could go there in a ship if they where it was. If Asgard wasn't in the same universe as Earth, then I doubt Heimdall would be able to see all the way to Earth.

I really hope they keep the tone as the same it was during the last two Avengers and Guardians movies and to not pander to the people who dislike the MCU.

They should make it for the fans and not nobody else.