It's a hell of a thing getting dubs. You take away all a thread's got, and all it's ever gonna have

>It's a hell of a thing getting dubs. You take away all a thread's got, and all it's ever gonna have.

What are your favorite movie lines Sup Forums?

You like Huey Lewis and the Dubs?

>"Digits got nothing to do with it."

"You think you're truly a man? No man is a man without dubs"

>"These dubs. These dubs were on your daddy’s post when he was shot down over Sup Forums. He was captured, put in a Taiwanese prison camp. He knew if the gooks ever saw the dubs they'd be confiscated, taken away. The way your dad looked at it, those dubs were your birthright. He’d be damned if any slopes were gonna put their greasy yellow hands on his boy’s birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something. His ass. Five long years, he wore these dubs up his ass. Then he died of dysentery, he gave me the dubs. I hid this uncomfortable hunk of numbers up my ass two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the dubs to you."

Impressive. Very nice.

You think that's dubs? This is a dubs.

>*clicks tongue* Such ingratitude after all those times I rolled dubs.

>LEAVE THE MOTHERFUCKIN', COCKSUCKAN' DUBS WHERE THEY ARE!

When you have to roll, roll. Don't talk.

>I've seen gets you people wouldn't believe. Dubs rolled consecutively in Bane threads. Post numbers predicted as they are posted. All these digits will be lost in time. Like...gentleman's dubs in a pleb thread.

There's a hundred-thousand memes on this website. You don't need to know the boards. You give me a time and a thread, I give you a five minute window. Anything shitposted in that five minutes and I'm yours. No matter what. Any baiting that happens a minute on either side of that and you're on your own. Do you understand?

>Survival by repetition, anons.

>I'm a shitposter. I set high goals, and I've been told that I'm persistent. Now, I'm not fooling myself, sir. Having been raised with the upvoting movement so popular in reddit, I used to expect my threads to be considered. But I know that these days, our board culture no long caters to the thread loyalty that could be promised to earlier generations. What I believe, sir, is that good threads come to those who work their asses off. And that people such as yourself, who reached the top of the catalog didn't just fall there. My motto is, if you want to get the dubs, you have to make the money to buy the Sup Forums pass.

>This is - excuse me - a damn fine shitpost.

everyone I tap my sword one of your men get dubs until you tell me where yarggg sabarroo is

I WANT THE DUBS!

Can you imagine a world without dubposters?

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE DUBS

>What do (you) do?
>...
>I shitpost.

>"You just listen to the old Pork Chop Express here now and take his advice on a dark and stormy night when the thread's crashin' and the dubs rollin' and the digits are coming down in sheets thick as lead. Just remember what old user does when the Board quakes, and the poison shitposts fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, user just looks that big old Bane right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."