CAROL DANVERS GENERAL

Other urls found in this thread:

illuminatingcomics.tumblr.com/post/158064895720/were-back-its-been-a-while-thanks-to-anyone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

14 is the best version of the new outfit!
Even the helmet looks good compared to elsewhere.

Mark Brooks is the best artist of the new vision of Carol...

#MARVELAGAIN

>dat star
>dem thigh-high boots
Oh yes.
As far as the helmet she should really just go full Sentai and it'd be the dopest thing ever.

> 97. MIGHTY CAPTAIN MARVEL #2 (MAR)

Illuminating comics is back
illuminatingcomics.tumblr.com/post/158064895720/were-back-its-been-a-while-thanks-to-anyone

>Nazi variant

I need this one

>97. Mighty Captain Marvel #2 (Marvel) - 24,172 [89]

In the last volume her second issue sold 28k, this is patehtic

Paulo Sequiera though. And Rocafort.

>Paulo Sequiera though.
He is 2nd place, Brooks makes the outfit pop more.
>And Rocafort.
Is good but he still makes her too skinny & bony, Carol is suppose to be voluptuous & feminine. We know Rocafort can do it with his recent Artemis cover but he just doesn't with Carol.

>In the last volume her second issue sold 28k, this is patehtic
Agreed Carol sold better as a fapbait.

God, another Danvers thread. Is there any moderator at all?

We tried to limit to mondays but she's too popular to contain.

Carol is Sup Forums related.

>all her threads are just posting the same pictures again

also >popular

refer to

8, 11 or 13 are the best options. It isn't the silly uncovered look and has the long hair. The costume isn't the problem with new Carol, it is the Dyke cut which makes it easy for her to look like a guy in the hands of a bad artist.

post some rare carols then

Anka was better at the propaganda aesthetic.

His covers were all great actually, except for #6.

>rare carols
This is from a reprint of the cancelled issue 24, who never hit the stands because of volume 1 being cut short.

This is from the same issue.

I'm partial to an open collar variant of her classic black number

>Greenwich Village
>and then living with Jess in San Francisco
Claremont please.

Cute

>forgetting Elizabeth Torque

Is that the one where she tells Tony about the KGB assassin girl?

Carol the Double J of comics.

Carol should fall from grace and have to work for Dr. Doom in Latveria.

Is Doom back in Latveria already?

Carol looks fine with any outfit just take out the dyke cut, it is human repellent

Jessfags on suicide watch

She looked fine with Anka's cute short cut. Everybody else makes it a sidecut and it looks stupid.

marquez made it look great

When is the next issue out?

I'm on the fence about her
When I see pic related
I go wow that's a cool chick

But when I see these
And kamala and her role in civil war and all that shit

Fuck it I'm out

Barf... kill it with fire

how do we fix Carol?

I say make her bi and close to femshep. A friend with benefits in every city!

What's a general overview of CW2?

No spoilers please, I might pick it up since the art is good and I don't like Iron Man anyway

seriously? ok, well.....one spoiler, but it's at the very beginning anyway

>dude can see the future with a high degree of accuracy named Ulysses
>he spends half the event crying
>Carol: let's use this to stop bad things happening
>Tony: it's profiling! Protect the future! blahblahblah
>Carol: (uses Ulysses to stop Thanos killing 90% of Earth's heroes)
>Rhodey gets killed by Thanos, She-hulk badly injured
>Tony: This is your fault, bitch!
>Carol: (calmly and rationally tries to reason with Tony, making several good points)
>Tony: RHOOODEEEEEY! YOUR FAULT! RAAAARGH!
>Carol: (stays calm even though Rhodey was her boyfriend, offers sympathy for Tony's grief and empathy for him)
>Tony: EAT A DICK, DANVERS! (kidnaps Ulysses)
>Carol: (works to get ulysses back without escalating, intervenes to keep Tony out of trouble, moves on with her plan to stop bad things happening)
>Ulysses: by the way, the hulk is going to kill you all tomorrow.
>Carol and Tony: uh-oh.
>Bruce Banner: Why is every hero on earth outside my door? I haven't been the Hulk for a year now.
>Carol: I know, but just to be on the safe side --

then SPOILER kills SPOILER, making Tony act like even more of a retard. Everyone blames Carol even though she didn't do it. She loses all her friends. Then big battle at the end where SPOILER happens.

TL:DR don't read the words, just look at the art, which everyone agrees is outstanding.

Ok Carolfags help me out here because I swear seeing a promo for Avengers Taco bell kids meal at one point that had an image of some of the Avengers with Carol in her Ms Marvel outfit but she was called Captain Marvel in it.

This was waaaay before she even took the Captain Marvel in the comics (not counting the House of M stuff).

No. 11 with red domino mask and no. 13's personality would be perfect for me.

Is the event over? Or are there mpre issues yet to be released? Cause I'm only seeing #0-7 in the TPB.

It's over. There should be a #8 as well but that was added late so might not have been on the first solicit.

F.

F

>GENERAL
Pack this shit in already.
I want to be able to enjoy Carol threads again.

Sup Sup Forums. I'm coming from the Halo General over in /vg/

So 343 finally fired Brian Reed, who was the lead writer for the company. Would you guys like him back? I'm sure he'd like to write for Marvel again

Because seriously, keep him the fuck away from Halo

She's been called Captain Marvel intermittently in various What If realities over the years.
C/W/Should've been the one to inherit the name straight after Mar-Vell's death, but she'd triggered the Editor-in-Chief and gotten written out.

How rare to see Captain Marvel drawn like a woman

Meanwhile

Please stop shilling this shitty character, nobody likes her.

There are dozens of us, user. Dozens!

Are you serious? CW2 was superhero minority report, with Carol on the fucking precrime side!

That sounds dangerously pro-Thanos, citizen.

And on every planet.

>We also had to deal with the fact that, for a completely different reason in the story, Rhodey took a hit in the “Civil War” movie. I actually didn’t know where that was going to land in their final edit, so I had to take that into consideration as well.

Source: cbr.com/bendis-on-war-machines-death-she-hulks-fate-raising-the-civil-war-ii-stakes/ Fuck Bendis

Sounds like someone is dangerously into violating our rights!

In what book does dyke hair carol get introduced?
Her own run?

I miss MurderCarol.

She cut her hair after Secret Wars.

It's only mentioned in her book.

Is there something what should be read before going into Secret wars?
I'm normally not much into cape stuff but I somehow like Carol Danvers but I there seems so much stuff leading up to everything again and again.

I see Reed Richards is already that evil mastermind in chapter one of Secret wars. Is there much I'm missing if I start there?

Pretty sure Mar-vell would have been OK with it, even if Carol is a self-doubting screw up both the Skrull Mar-Vell and Mar-Vell himself in Secret Avengers always told her otherwise every time she belittled herself.

Secret Wars was the culmination of like ten years of Hickman plot and it doesn't have much Carol in it anyway.

If you want to start out with Carol it'd probably be better to just start with Butters & Fazekas run. All of the books after SW had an eight month time skip so you'd be on even ground with everyone else.

Nice legs.

also, her current status quo is pretty good

Carol has enough Yes-men telling her she is perfect waifu all the time. She needs someone to call her on her shit.

why is she wearing belts on her chest?

Oops.

please, carol never admitted she was wrong and jess got over it to be ultimate friends with barely any consequences.

lover's quarrel.jpg

ice vaganias

Storytime part 2.

Can't Jessica flyrics on her own?

She likes to be held in Carol's arms.

no, that was Veranke. Jess can only glide.

Kek.

Which part of a woman does Carol like kissing the most?

Well, standard Carol damsel rescue pose includes a forehead kiss.

inside of the knee

Spinneret.

Mar-Vell saw the best of her and she always tries to be her very best around him so he has that image of her in his mind, he never got to see the really shitty side of Carol.

I really wish Carol and Genis had met, they would have hated each other but Genis would really call her on her shit.

Not really, both of them just dropped the whole thing none of them learned anything.

weird alien tongue.