How do you feel about Reylo being real?

How do you feel about Reylo being real? ew.com/movies/2017/11/19/star-wars-kylo-ren-vs-rey-the-last-jedi/

>Kylo Ren vs. Rey: In The Last Jedi, the danger is becoming allies instead of enemies
>And yet, Adam Driver says Kylo Ren can’t help but harbor an admiration for Daisy Ridley’s Rey in The Last Jedi.
>“He has been aware of this ability in himself from such a young age, and I don’t think there’s a lot of people around him who are on the same level,” the actor says. “I think that there is something familiar there, as well as something to be feared, or something … that he can’t quite place.”
>When Rey feels rejected by Luke Skywalker, who also sees parallels between the power in her and the abilities of his estranged nephew, the old Jedi master inadvertently pushes the two toward each other.
>“This is very much about Rey trying to figure out how she fits into all this, much like any of us as we’re growing up, as we’re transitioning from childhood into adulthood,” Johnson says. “You’re going meet people who you think are going help who don’t. And help is also going come from unexpected places.”
>That unexpected place is Kylo Ren, and the situation she finds herself in – alone, unappreciated, is similar to where Ben Solo found himself when broke from his Uncle Luke and followed the Knights of Ren down a darker path.
>“There’s a big part of the story yet to be written and not by me,” says Johnson, who will hand the trilogy back to The Force Awakens filmmaker J.J. Abrams for 2019’s Episode IX. “But I don’t think it’s very interesting if the whole story is just ‘Will Kylo get his comeuppance?’ He’s a more complicated character than that and I think he deserves a more complicated story than that. I don’t see the point of trying to get behind his mask and learn more about him if all we’re going to learn is ‘Yeah, he’s just an evil bad guy that needs to be killed.’

your DiVeRsiTy

Call me when we get better characters.

I've had this thought since '15. I like the Poe and Kylo characters, although I worry about casting Adam Driver as Kylo. The Rey and Finn characters do nothing for me. I'm not opposed to a female protagonist, but Daisy doesn't command the presence she ought to. Also, we didn't need a black guy.

>Can Finn get his mojo back?

>The Dark Side Rises
What did they mean by this?

who would you prefer as kylo

>How do you feel about Reylo being real?
i support it.

jedi women cant resist the BIG SITH COCK

hes not a sith

This. There is literally nothing except nostalgia keeping this garbage series afloat

yes he is

Is this a leak?

They fall to the grey side because there are no sides anymore. And change the saga forever? Fuck that garbage, change the saga by having new stories in the star wars universe.

nope, have you seen the movies?

I think it's a behind the scenes shot from TFA.

I like it. It'll be even hotter when they find out they're cousins.

race traitors on suicide squad

I actually though Kylo Ren was kinda cool; well at least until the mask came off.

yes he is and yes i have

whats his sith name?

They already confirmed Rey, Finn, and Poe being in the new trilogy after this one, so there's going to be no surprise, and those 3 will continue being the heroes.

>spunky yet bland main girl and tortured bad boy who starts as an antagonist
not surprising, women love that kinda shit

Darth Hideous